Zee art of Zee Neko!

Neko!

Reaction score
Wherez oui can find talent. Even underz za rock.

Hmm.. Yes, While I wouldn’t say it's top notch, I wouldn’t say it's That bad.

Yes. You see, I'm an artist of muse, and my muses change so often... Well.. It's just hard for even me to keep up. At the moment my drawings have been based off V for Vendetta and Half-life. Thought recently my Tablet has start to malfunction and drawing anything high quality is becoming most difficult. and I Loath scanning in unfinished works. (The reason all of my things appeared for the most part, finished) I Despise the unclean look of sketches and refuse to post them. The only one I ever did and liked is Half-Life based, but sadly, it's somewhat R rated and I don't believe I could get away with posting it here...

Fist I'll start off with my finished works of Half-life.

(As fair warning to Dialup users: There are quite a few images here, and it may take some time to load.)

An Avatar.
Antlion.gif

A Itchyasouras, correct me if I'm wrong. Spelling is not my skill.
itchyfinish.png

My many banners of Lamarr.
llamarbanner.png
lamarreaster.png
lamarrducky.png
kleinerrose.png

Some random of our little Lamarr.
lamarravatar.png

lamarr.png

Other Half-life Related works:
Antlion.gif
Gordonoekaki.png
headcrabavatar.png

vortagon.png

I’m also a fan of Silent Hill. Of course one night after watch the ‘Rejected’ a few times too many thought of what it would be like to put the people of Silent hill in similar situations… This is the madness that fallowed:

bigspoon.png

fatandsassyfetus.png

sillyhatsonlySHstyle.png

waltersotherbigspoon.gif

None ‘Rejected’ related:
doit.gif

I do believe that it for the humorous Silent Hill ones… I do have this somewhat finished work of Henry and Walter. I don’t always finish background, but as long as everything else is colored I’ll often consider it finished enough.
Henrywalter2.gif

Other ‘Rejected’ but not Silent Hill related works:
moosehead.gif
sillyhatsonly4.gif

Fatandsassy.gif
(That’s me by the way)

You’ll have to forgive the fact my ‘people’ Don’t appear to… well.. humany. I have learned a new way to do it, but it’s a technique rather recently developed and these image are quite a few months, if not years old.

Lets see if I have anything new to show you what I mean… I know I have Something!
–digging around in a folder-

Oh dear! Ohh.. Uhh.. Ahem! I don’t know where That came from! I could have swore I threw that away!

-Blushes profusely and crumples it behind everything else-

Aha! Hopefully this new drawing with show you how my technique has improved.. some…

DragonsAnatomy.png

Ahh well. I believe that’s enough for now!
I didn’t think I could do it, but now I know I can even rant with photos.

Rofl, these are flipping awesome! Wide range of crazy stuff! The headcrabs I love especially.

Those are really cool! I actually really like the art style... really catchy in an odd sort of way.

Wow, nice job I really like the style, my favorite would probably be a toss up between the Gordon one and the Llamarr ones, I like the out of line coloring style of the Gordon one, excuss my terminology, i'm not a drawing artist but those are really eye catching.

Neko! said:
I Despise the unclean look of sketches and refuse to post them.
These look like sketches to me... :/

That last one is a LOT better than the others, keep it up :)

I beg to differ.

These are sketches.

chystch.png

lizzpet.png

This is how it begin to look the more work I do on it.

bg2.gif

The drawing at the bottom of my original post is supposed to have a very grainy look to it. Bit I assure you, nothing of the original sketch is left, besides the general outline.

But I digress...

I thank everyone for their positive comments thus far.

I do have some more recent drawings, as I’ll post them very soon. I just didin’t wish to overwhelm everyone with the large magnitude of drawings I have per folder. That saying I wont even show half of them... As either I’m too embarrassed to show some of my older work or it’s simply too NC-17 rated to post here.

I do believe this is an HL2.net art forum first - signatures that aren't the optical equivalent of Hiroshima!

I also approve of this...

sillyhatsonly4.gif

...symbolising as it does the essential plight of the rational person when faced with the great gaping abyss that is The Internet.

Alternatively it could symbolise Society vs Shens. But which one is which?
ssh.gif

I'd say the dancing moron would have to be the Internet.

And that bat would be the bat of rightfulness that slays all idiocy it comes across.

Sulkdodds said:
I do believe this is an HL2.net art forum first - signatures that aren't the optical equivalent of Hiroshima!

I also approve of this...

sillyhatsonly4.gif

...symbolising as it does the essential plight of the rational person when faced with the great gaping abyss that is The Internet.

Alternatively it could symbolise Society vs Shens. But which one is which?
ssh.gif
Or possible the banstick.

I could draw Breen..

Or.. Attempted to draw Breen.. What would you like him doing?

Hahaha, leave it to Samon to comment on your "excellent ichthyosaur" :LOL:

Anyway, let me repeat my previous statement. I really like this stuff!

It means he knows your secret: that you are a piscophiliac.

Why else would you be called 'Salmon'?
ssh.gif

So THAT'S how you pronounce it :O

Anyway, I was just making fun of your extreme love of all things Half-Life. On... a Half-Life 2 fansite. GJ me :/

I thought it was pronounced Samone.

<ducks>

Kidding!

Raziaar said:
I thought it was pronounced Samone.

<ducks>

Kidding!
That's how i pronounce it :/
And wheres your avatar?

Haha! Some pretty interesting pics. Not my style really but i can respect.

Alyx looks reaaaaaaaaally grumpy. :D

You would be too if you'd been waiting in the same spot on a caboose of a train for the better part of a year.

Your stuff is awesome, keep it up and keep showing us :D

Although imho, Gordon's thing should've been a thought bubble, because Gordon doesn't speak. :D

Here's one Jintor should like more, As Gordon does not talk in this comic.

fullife2.png

Gordon's getting sexytime. D:

Awww, that's cute! I love it!

Would make for an amazing background if it was done in 1024 x 768 size. Heh heh.

I'd use it anyways(don't waste your time though, no need)

I might could make it so it's just Lamarr and the flying watermelons for a background, but only without that background. There's no way to stretch it and still make it look good.

The only reason I do this is because I saved it in layers, so it's very EZ to do!

flyingllamarrbg.png

Moar adoracrab Lamarr, plz. thx

And yes...the next best thing to HL is Silent Hill. <3

Back