Zee art of Zee Neko!

And could someone tell that ass Pi Mu Rho to un-ban be from the chat room in the Steam community? I s'war to god... That Dick.

And while you're at it, tell him to remove that stick up his ass. He's a 30 year old guy, not a 70 year old geezer who yells at kids for playing on his lawn then promptly gets a blood thirsty hound to sick on them if they try it again.
lol

Nice pic too.

A Itchyasouras, correct me if I'm wrong. Spelling is not my skill.
itchyfinish.png

Reminds me of >

skulka8x6tj2.jpg

God I love the TF2 character re-designs!

Thank ya'll who've enjoyed all this so much, But as of tomarrow I won't be posting here anymore.

If you like what I do, and want to remain updated on what I do, You can still find me here:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=628389

For those of you who have been nothing but kind to me? I love ya. You are my greatest fans and the only reason I continue to do what I do. I have nothing but love and respect for all of you.

For those of you who haven't? I dislike anyone who thinks they are above someone because of what they are or who they know and I've been banned from one too many places to be bothered with it for long.

I'm the little person who always fights back and I get kicked in the ass for it every time.. Don't mean I'll stop thought.

Consider this a dead account.

Bummer. I liked your art. Don't know your reason for leaving but good luck to you.

Damnit. I'll see you on DevART, then.

:( I liked your stuff, but without seeing this thread bumped every once in awhile, ill probably forget to check the other sites.

Back