Zombie screams?

A

Assreaper

Hey dudes,

I was wondering about these Zombie screams when they are on fire. Is there some sort of meaning behind what they say or anything or is it just random screaming so to speak?

/Reaper

It's their last remnants of humanity going down the pipe.

"Ahhh! Oh God help!" That's all I remember.

When a human is headcrabbed, they aren't completely dead. They are still able to speak very little. Or something.

The fire "wakes" the last parts of the human up.

Alright, so there is no hidden message or something.
I heard that someone actually analyzed what they said and that the message was really scary. Guess not.

/Reaper

If you play the screaming backwards it's
"Oh God help, help me!"

Alright, so there is no hidden message or something.
I heard that someone actually analyzed what they said and that the message was really scary. Guess not.

/Reaper

... wait, so you didnt read the last two post above you? -_-

Anyone with the name Assreaper clearly won't be here long.

It's been heavily discussed. They are screaming 'oh god help me, helpppp meeee'. The weird thing is that if you play it backwards, it's the same.

People have said it's also understandable in norwegian/swedish - not sure what is said, but many people have said that.

"HAI GUYZ! BUTTSECHS?!?"
Is all I hear....then again, I'm probably just so intent on enjoying myself with them, that I force myself to hear that.

People have said it's also understandable in norwegian/swedish - not sure what is said, but many people have said that.
Sweet, so all I have to do is scream in agony in Norwegian people's faces and they understand me? :D

I'm Norwegian:E
I listen to the sounds, and I could hear the zombie saying "hjelp meg" which means "help me" even without playing backwards.
It sounded more Danish than Norwegian though...:upstare:

When screaming through a headcrab (try a pillow yourself) "hjelp mig", "help me" and "hate dave" would probably sound the same.

When screaming through a headcrab (try a pillow yourself) "hjelp mig", "help me" and "hate dave" would probably sound the same.

Why do zombies hate Dave? Dave is a nice individual.

No he isn't. Dave is an asshole. You know he stole all my toilet paper once?

If a headcrab attacks you, the first person that comes to mind is Dave. And you have to have someone when you're a a zombie, right?

Let's leave it at that.

I only...I mean he only did that after you took my - I mean his - bacons.

Why would I take Dave's bacons? I don't eat pork, tis against my religion, after all... Dave is just trying to justify it, that asshat.

Woah, i always thought it was just incoherent screaming. . that's pretty clever.

Why would I take Dave's bacons? I don't eat pork, tis against my religion, after all... Dave is just trying to justify it, that asshat.

Hey, I...I mean he doesn't like that. I/ he will not be mocked. He will destroy you with my/his eyes.

you are getting offtopic I think. I paused the game after throwing an explosive barrel at one. He kept screaming. It was scary.

There used to be a link to a sound file of a reversed headcrab zombie scream but someone deleted it. Damn.

Dave=Douchebag. I saw him eat a puppy once. Well, he was pretty drunk. I guess you shouldn't judge him by that. When it comes to puppy eaters he's a pretty cool dude.

its backwards, here.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxXxfBE7wOQ[/YOUTUBE]

I think i've heard them say before " Oh god!!I don't want to die!!" Seriously but im not sure. Do they say the same thing though, when every they are crawling toward you? I usually here them crying something.

Back