hl2.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Think exploring the fact that the links are based on the WASD movement keys like the default key set up for Half-life

I've tried the obvious ones like

move=s (for backwards)
etc

How did you find this!? This is on the official HL2 site! It means something! Third test? Meh.

Either way it makes me love Valve even more.

I started making a choose your own adventrure game like this for HL2... Never finished it..

(I decided to remove my original AOLer 1337 post. It was annoying and could get me banned.)

Seriously, though. I think they might continue this on, later.

i keep trying, but that damn headcrab, maybe someone can find some cheats for this game, maybe godmode... then we can solve the third test! you just have to beat the game and you get the answer!

dudez, this game is teh suck. the shadow bugs are intolerable, and teh a.i. is weak and scripted! d00m 3 totally pwns it.

maybe you have to go through each of the options in a correct sequence to 'un-lock' something. thats my first guess

bodhi said:
maybe you have to go through each of the options in a correct sequence to 'un-lock' something. thats my first guess

WOw, after these "Tests" recently, you guys have been over analyzing everything.

Or pick the right one on the first try.

overanalyzing is fun! :D

Heh, sure it'll keep you busy, unless you realize that it's probably just not yet completely finished, and whoever found it was not supposed to find it yet. If we wait, maybe more will come up.

I think you die in all three links b/c they haven't yet finished another path. What's the use of putting up a link where you don't die, and just get some stupid error?

cadaveca said:
web-based? this IS hl2!
That's about the size of it. This is just the demo - the rest you can get through Steam later. The preload is just to throw everyone off the scent. Text-based adventures are where it's all at.

el Chi said:
That's about the size of it. This is just the demo - the rest you can get through Steam later. The preload is just to throw everyone off the scent. Text-based adventures are where it's all at.

lol el Chi :E

Manook said:
just found www.half-life2.com/hl2.php

Probably very old news. Done a search for half-life2.com/hl2.php and hl2.php and got no hits so it may be new.

Gives you a text game that you cant win :)

Where did you spring up from Manook? 8 posts including this, probably the third test.... If I was more suspicious I'd be ....er....suspicious of you. Or should I say.... <cue lightning> Gabe </cue lightning>

Anyhoo, folks, I think the "gold" 3rd test is here!

I'm sorry guys, just got an e-mail from Gabe Newell stating that due to the legal battles with Vivendi, legally Valve are only allowed to release Half-Life 2: PHP until further notice.

:p

Chris_D said:
I'm sorry guys, just got an e-mail from Gabe Newell stating that due to the legal battles with Vivendi, legally Valve are only allowed to release Half-Life 2: PHP until further notice.

:p

Chris i think ur gonna kill most of this community because everyone will have heart attacks after reading ur post :LOL:

Dr. Freeman said:
Chris i think ur gonna kill most of this community because everyone will have heart attacks after reading ur post :LOL:
My work here is done ;)

Manook said:
no.... not gabe :angel:

Yeah , right..... 9 post since first joined September 2003!!! And you discover this!

Ok, maybe you aren't , but until we get gold I'm gonna stalk you shouting "when are you releasing the damn game, Gabe".

Or until I'm arrested.

Yeah I tried 's' and view source but it just looked the same..

Im no tech wiz though...

see news of this travels fast. hl2fallout forums apparently got it now...

Manook said:
see news of this travels fast. hl2fallout forums apparently got it now...

haha have they givin proof? like a answer? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back