hl2.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
chriso20 said:
Please remember that the "?move=" is PHP, php cannot be viewed using your browser (needs a special naughty one lol) and so there could be a million pages if you get the right "move" or even another name.

So ?page=last could work for example or maybe its ?PAG3=1@S7 see what im saying? so i wouldn't give up!

function CSClickReturn () {
var bAgent = window.navigator.userAgent;
var bAppName = window.navigator.appName;
if ((bAppName.indexOf("Explorer") >= 0) && (bAgent.indexOf("Mozilla/3") >= 0) && (bAgent.indexOf("Mac") >= 0))
return true; // dont follow link
else return false; // dont follow link

why does the script check browser type?

I'd laugh if every single person is trying to discover something which isn't there, and it genuinely isn't a test :LOL:

Then again I've already tried =hl and =gaben :x

"this is not a test" could mean it's the real deal..it's all in your interpretation.

cadaveca said:
function CSClickReturn () {
var bAgent = window.navigator.userAgent;
var bAppName = window.navigator.appName;
if ((bAppName.indexOf("Explorer") >= 0) && (bAgent.indexOf("Mozilla/3") >= 0) && (bAgent.indexOf("Mac") >= 0))
return true; // dont follow link
else return false; // dont follow link

why does the script check browser type?

Mabye they are trying to promote some very very smll browser, and when you play with this browser you can continue, mabye somewhere somewhere at half-life2.com there is a secret valve browser download

I think we found somethign that isnt done so they added this isn't a test to tell us in fact dont look too hard into this.

move=kill brings up something new. Tried this earlier and wasnt there also....

Valve, you're making Little Billy cry!! ;(

Try typing in the URL some halflife 1 cheats, or the hl2 cheats, IMPULSE 101 DAMNIT! IMPULSE 101!!

Manook said:
move=kill brings up something new. Tried this earlier and wasnt there also....

lol...evil valve are playing with our minds. the changes o the changes

It's been posted three times on this page alone, probably more. Wee.

cadaveca said:
sorry but....
wake up and smell the ashes...
all paths lead to death...
this was not a test.

Hmm.. what do you know 'Cadaveca' if that is your real name..

AngstyTeen said:
Chris D didnt you say something along those lines? Do you know something? lol
holy crap you're right, he did say that!!

they're watching this thread. MAD MEN!

I wish I did know something :p

That's why I enjoy these tests so much - because I know as little as you guys and it's fun working it out :D

JimmyPage said:
Hmm.. what do you know 'Cadaveca' if that is your real name..

lol valve are messin with us :O they're on this forum :O

If you are....put move=hi and say soemthing :D

I even tried inputting the entire ASCII bird into the = slot :LOL: I tried removing gaps, putting it in as is, I tried =bird... man I'm sad...

bird looks like a robin to me, Robin which are winter birds, with red breasts and stuff...

Doubt its anything and could be many birds :p need a higher quality image tbh :>

This reminds me of some Sven Co-op maps where its a really wierd level and there dosnt seem to be any doors or levers but with 30 people all smashing things with their crowbars, it gets done

Juggernaut said:
bird looks like a robin to me, Robin which are winter birds, with red breasts and stuff...

Doubt its anything and could be many birds :p need a higher quality image tbh :>
Robin Walker

"This is not a test" well.... at least we know what it isn't :)

I'm sure Valve are watching this thread... *twitches* Was that there before or am I insane? I should maybe try gravity or something... *twitch*

impulse 101? but i...i.. i already tried that and nothing happened, THEY ARE PLAYING WITH OUR MINDS AND WATCHING THIS THREAD AHHHH!

Holy crap...Valve IS watching our every move. Sneaky bastards are adding commands as we come out with good ideas.

Hey Valve!!! Add Bait in there somehow. You know, be like:

"You try to BAIT out the headcrab with a piece of sausage you found laying around. It takes the BAIT, but you get run over by a tank."

..........Or something.

Ahem....... yay for HL2.......

yea they monitoring us which means they also planted link, good work to them. Maybe overtime staff got bored of playing CS:S and decided to play a game of "Forum Members:The conspiracies"

Wonder what else will or wont work :p

"Can you really trust anyone, anymore?"

Play again?

I entered Chris_D into the slot.... EVIL MOOCOWS!

EDIT: I'm slow as hell, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back