100% Fake

HL2 Fallout's forums aren't working, so for all I know your screenshot is fake.

I'm confused by that statement. Was it Gabe trying to act like a hacker so to not look stupid or was it a hacker acting like Gabe...

What a conundrum

hahahaha! got to admit that someone got a bunch of people real good.

Yep, the hacker just posted it. Man valve SUCK BIG TIME at security.

its not fake, i just saw it too 8 (. haha thats so depressing for me. i was practically dancing around my house last night. then i went to bed, had a nightmare that it was a hoax, then i find out that it really is a hoax ;(

DEATH eVADER said:
I'm confused by that statement. Was it Gabe trying to act like a hacker so to not look stupid or was it a hacker acting like Gabe...

What a conundrum
That Pic is FAKE

Nooooo! I don`t believe it! That picture is photoshoped! GOLD! MONDAY!

*sigh* I...guess...I...have...to...let....go...

I agree that the screenshot/post are indeed real, but do your really thing Gabe's password was gaben? Come on...

Wow that guy seriously owned everyone. Props :p

Now it's working. About ****ing time.

MrChimp says that the guy who just hijacked Gabe's account wasn't the "hacker."

lmfao, that hacker post I must say was hillarious... I'm not that pissed really, I don't think anyone should be. Hlaf-Life 2 will be here VERY soon.

Cybernoid said:

I wonder what he means by that......could that be Gabe?

:eek:

:LOL: naawww :LOL:

btw, the forums are overloading so they'll probably be off and on for the rest of the weekend. Especcially if "gabe" posts some more.

Cybernoid said:

Who the f*** would it be then? Why do you post pointless comments? If it wasn't the hacker then who cares? All we needed to know is that there was a hacker.

sublidieminal said:
Who the f*** would it be then? Why do you post pointless comments? If it wasn't the hacker then who cares? All we needed to know is that there was a hacker.
Who even cares about that? It's not geniune. That's all there is to say and (hopefuly) move on.

So does this mean, our expectations of a release date will need to look further into the future ??

this has gone tooo far, people are now hacking to give false nfo

sublidieminal said:

Gee, I didn't know it was pointless that a moderator of HL2 Fallout speculates about the identity of the hijacker...

KagePrototype said:
Correction: Gabe sucks at choosing passwords.
Wait, you believe this guy? :LOL: A password like that would long have been guessed.

Hah. From HL2 Fallout:

You should be assraped over and over again in a prison cell with Bubba for the next 10 years for your trangression against the halflife community. Hacking Gabe Newells account is a felony, I assure you I have already contacted the FBI over this.

Some people need to get a life.

Back