100% Fake

this is not going to delay the game. it will take 15 minutes for gabe to figure out what happened and change his passwords on all of the sites

Oooooh, someone posted with his account... it's really not a big deal. It only sucks because of the news we thought had been true.

but do u honestly think gabe is THAT stupid to make his pw gaben? Something else is brewing here....

KagePrototype said:
How does this situation move back any potential release date?

Now gabe has to change all his passwords....THIS COULD TAKE YEARS!!!! :rolling:

KagePrototype said:
How does this situation move back any potential release date?

Well now hl2fallout have to contact gabe to sort out the problem, and this will take up his desiging time

guinny said:
but do u honestly think gabe is THAT stupid to make his pw gaben? Something else is brewing here....

I doubt it, I think he is just stupid enough to make his password easy to guess.

lol, gabe was prolly asleep when all this happens

must be a nice way to wake up

lemmingzappa said:
Well now hl2fallout have to contact gabe to sort out the problem, and this will take up his desiging time

What, 10 minutes changing passwords on message boards? That hardly leads to any sort of delay for HL2.

I woulda laughed more if the password was Nova/Prospekt rofl

Here in the terms and conditions of this forums, and this is for all other forums who are legit

"Impersonating Other Users

You may not impersonate another forum member or create an account specifically for the purpose of provoking other users. Also, accessing or using someone else's account or attempting to access another poster's account is strictly prohibited. You will be banned."

This part, which other forums should have, probably worded differently

"Halflife2.net is not responsible for messages posted on the Halflife2.net forums or the content therein. Halflife2.net reserves the right to reveal the identity of or whatever information we know about any user in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by said user"

Means that they are liable for legal action if a personal piece of information is given out to someone without the users authority, which the hacker did, he accessed personal information without authorisation and the liability falls on the guys who run the forums.

m00gie said:
lol, gabe was prolly asleep when all this happens

must be a nice way to wake up

wake up mr newell wake up and smell burning email account

KagePrototype said:
Correction: Gabe sucks at choosing passwords.

Dont you maybe think if the 'hacker' posted gabes password 1000billion morons would have immidiately signed onto his screename and posted goatse???

:) I reallly hope that Half Life 2 pulls out to be #1 game for awhile. It has been messed with for a looong time, possibly the longest videogame delayed and ****ed with in history!?

DimitriPopov said:
Dont you maybe think if the 'hacker' posted gabes password 1000billion morons would have immidiately signed onto his screename and posted goatse???

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

then hl2fallout might have to ban Gabe. Aw, at least he'll come here again :cheese:

ailevation said:
...possibly the longest videogame delayed and ****ed with in history!?
uhm, i guess you've never heard of duke nukem forever? :p

Valve doesn't run HL2Fallout, do they?

I thought it was just a fan site.

This is garbage

You think after the leak he would learn a thing about computer security.

I think I've lost all respect for Valve.

Gabe was using gaben as a password? Oh my goodness. When he worked for Microsoft, was it as the HEAD OF SECURITY? :-P

HAHAHAHAHAh oh man this is just hilarious.

I'm really glad I didn't read about it going gold last night.

From the viewpoint of someone who didn't have time to get their hopes up (which I'm sure I would have too), this is downright funny as hell.

EDIT: wait, his password for the account was "gaben"??????? ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh my god....just wow.....WOW. How dense can someone be?

:p That really is funny, he was head of security @ microsoft and he gets his account hacked with his pass being "gaben", funny shit! :O Unless that is the 2nd test... :O

So the problem was...his password was just easy to guess?

blahblahblah, your sig is fake!11 omgs, gabe never wrote that!

I want to say something

NOW I WILL JUST BELIEVE THAT HL2 IS OUT JUDT BY 2 CONDITIONS!!!

FIRST: UNTIL I SEE HL2 CD AND CASE IN A STORE AND SOMEONE PLAYING IT IN A PC IN THE STORE I WILL BELIEVE IS OUT

SECOND: OR UNTIL GABE NEWELL COME TO MY HOUSE AND SHOWME A LAPTOP WHIT HL2 AND THE CD AND CASE AND GIVE IT TO ME

I will like the second hapens :E

OMFG I was TRICKED 2 TIMES

I THOUGHT I was talking to the GMAN THat was a HOAX

THEN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN IT WTF :flame: ;(

someone make a trip to valve and come back with the truth plz... shmozy you know how to do it.... :( what are u waiting for

this makes me wish I lived on the west coast so i could go to valve :(

Soundwave said:
HAHAHAHAHAh oh man this is just hilarious.

I'm really glad I didn't read about it going gold last night.

From the viewpoint of someone who didn't have time to get their hopes up (which I'm sure I would have too), this is downright funny as hell.

EDIT: wait, his password for the account was "gaben"??????? ARE YOU FREAKIN SERIOUS? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Oh my god....just wow.....WOW. How dense can someone be?

I BELIEVE THE PERSON WHO HACKED HIS ACCOUNT 100% TOO , JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE IN THIS THREAD APPARENTLY DOES

Triggerhappy41 said:
Me too. Its too hard to be a fanboy with all of the crap thats gone on since sept 30 2003
I have not lost any respect for them its not there fault some stupid ass loser got his password omg im so mad at that guy.

Back