1UP visits Valve Software, new Episode 2 footage (plus Portal & TF2 interviews)

I personally haven't seen it yet, but you could download it and then watch it repeatedly until, well, Febuary.

Has anyone yet considered that this new female character in Portal is "Gina" from HL1?

Also, I'm new here!

Man i love valve. Check this out!!!

The changes coming to the Counter-Strike: Source weapon and equipment economy are still underway, but we're not quite ready to announce exactly what we have planned. The scope of the change involves changing the prices of every item in the game—some more significantly than others. But that's just the beginning. We'll have more info on what's in store, soon.

CANT ****ING WAIT!!!!!!!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE ****ING INSAN#E!>!>>!>>!
USP $1
MP5 $2
AK $3
AWP Priceless

Has anyone yet considered that this new female character in Portal is "Gina" from HL1?

Also, I'm new here!

I thought that as well, but they said a completely new character so no. :sleep:
BTW welcome!

Is there a lower quality verison with a lower file size. Or how can I download the .flv file from Gamevideos.com? I'm almost reaching my download quota for this month :)

shit... big file... i dont care though... screenies look awsome... they look... vintage... and as for the counter strike post... wtf does that have to do with the topic?!

wow, 337 kb/s on the low quality quicktime, that's uber for me :p

The download of the high quality vid crapped out for me at 78%!

**** GOD SHIT GOD ****

Here's the best pic of old portal dude I could fine, seems kinda pointless now but oh well...
portaldudecopymx7.jpg

Anyway, awesome videos, i'm getting very excited for all of these.

It seems quite detailed to be just a placeholder model....

VALVe has a cache of at least 20+ high detailed heads and at least double the amount of "suits" for them (mostly different textures). Besides for me that looks like gman without wrinkles and some hair so it could very easily be just a placeholder.

The model's face looks unique to me. Also, if they have such a large cache, they could have used a FEMALE placeholder model.

The download is now at 95% and has just suddenly stopped.

*Twitch*

I'm getting incredibly fed up with thise whoreshit.

It's not moving. It's not ****ing moving. It's not moving. It's not ****ing moving.

YOU SON OF A ****ING BITCH GOD DAMNIT ****ING **** SHIT739578 **** ****I289482 GO ****ING DIE IN A GOD ****ING ****HOLE SO I CAN ****ING **** **** YOU ****ING DICKSHIT ASS**** ****ER ******** DIE JUST ****ING DIE JUST ****ING DIE YOU ****ING ****EATING SON OF A SHIT**** **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU

NOW IT'S CANCELLED BACK TO ****ING SQUARE NUMBER ****ING ONE ****fucdczixopkdzlae

GO ****ING DIE

I had the ssme problem it stopped at 60. I tryed again and it worked fine. :D

I'm actually getting an external download manager just for this son of a bitch because this ****ing **** shit ****er has ****ing wasted enough of my ****ing time already ****ING QUITTING FOR NO REASON LIKE A ****ING ****ASS ****.

And settle for that low-quality piss?

I THINK NOT.

the rock cliffs in ep2 look amazing... theyre really taking advantage of the technology seen back in the tech demo of hl2.

During the Portal section, the voice over the PA is saying, "We can no longer lie to you, when the testing is over you will be ...?" It sounds like missed but not sure.

I think she said "When the testing is over, you will be next".

Meaning you're pretty much screwed any way?

It's not moving. It's not ****ing moving. It's not moving. It's not ****ing moving.

YOU SON OF A ****ING BITCH GOD DAMNIT ****ING **** SHIT739578 **** ****I289482 GO ****ING DIE IN A GOD ****ING ****HOLE SO I CAN ****ING **** **** YOU ****ING DICKSHIT ASS**** ****ER ******** DIE JUST ****ING DIE JUST ****ING DIE YOU ****ING ****EATING SON OF A SHIT**** **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU **** YOU

NOW IT'S CANCELLED BACK TO ****ING SQUARE NUMBER ****ING ONE ****fucdczixopkdzlae

GO ****ING DIE

wow... heh... anger issues? :D

A female character? They should keep something trivial like that a secret?

What may seem trivial to you may not be that trivial to others or the story itself. Like the old saying goes, "God is in details".

they said the female character would be a MAIN character... not the playable character... there is a difference. as for the video... kick ass!! tours and interviews with both insomniac and valve! i totally blew my video gaming load right there!

they said the female character would be a MAIN character... not the playable character... there is a difference. as for the video... kick ass!! tours and interviews with both insomniac and valve! i totally blew my video gaming load right there!

I agree with everything you said.

18% and rising, 505mb what is in this thing?

Back