4 die in car crash

Sorry to hear.

Not going to say anything else, or else I might have to post it in that "stupidest things you've said" thread.

Damn man, that sucks.

And media pisses me off...what good comes from that "live cam" other than, "LOOK AT OUR RATINGS GO!" Do those mourning really need that sort of thing thrown at them?

The live cam guys are talking about what they're gonna have for dinner later :|

That's terrible news, sorry.

WHAT THE ****, at the live cam. :| :| :| :|

That sucks man. A local high school here went through the same thing last year, some students were driving drunk and flew off an elevated offramp going over 100mph, all four of them were killed.

Did you know them well?

I knew them, one of them since like...1st grade. He was a good guy. The others everyone kinda knew.

I've also lost good friends to car accidents before. It's so easy to overlook the potential of a car to devastate so many lives in such a small space of time. My thoughts are with their families and friends.

I heard about that on the news (I live in NY)..I'm sorry

ah, shit bro... peace be with u n ur family. :(

...doesn't the media shit ya?

That ****ing sucks...

I lost a friend of mine last year due to a car accident...

**** cars.

A couple of guys who went to my High School died during the summer when they collided with a garbage truck going extremely fast on wet roads.

One of them was expelled in grade 10 so I didn't know him all that well, but he was in my English class that year.

The other guy I knew since grade 4, and was in a lot of my classes. So strange to think he's not alive anymore.

That live feed is filming Ground Zero in NY atm. I walked down that street they're filming now!

Sorry to hear that... a friend of mine died last year on her way back from Oakland, with three of her friends. We got the news at a LAN party she had been planning to show up at.

Let's ban cars. That'll show the world.

People needs to get out and walk around more anyway....

God damn fat ****s....

Today was incredibly depressing. No one talked in the halls and everyone just cried. Supposed to have our midterm essay today in History, but who knows now when it'll be. Probably push back our entire midterm exam. The one kid I knew for a while sat at my lunch table and everyone wrote their name on the seat he sat at. I think the police are closing off the road where it happened so everyone can have a little memorial.

I lost two friends in an accident 5 years ago. Grew up with them, knew them my whole life..its not an easy thing at all. i have a cts, which kinda makes me nervous now...knowing that the thing exploded on impact. i feel for the families...

Terrible...

My brother and three over of his mates crashed on a wet road when i was about 9, him and his over mate up front with him were killed, the other two had serious imjuries at the back, one of them can never sit in the back of a car again because of it.

A girl died just the day before school started again after christmas break in a car accident. I understand your pain, its horrible.

Back