A Heavy Update

Yeah, nobody knows what's going on. It's an hour late so far.

I bet we find out what this new game mode is today. Albeit a little late.

What if Valve just decides that they don't actually like the Heavy update pack and they're deleting everything RIGHT NOW OH GOD D:

Ha I just saw that too, that's Valve recognising the delay in the nicest way possible. Can't you open your heart people?

I didn't expect them to have a delay on the details of the update. I'm more interested in when the actual update will come out. I'm expecting it by the time I wake up on Wednesday.

well I guess druckles was right

It Is an arena mode!
XD

I still haven't read it yet though!

Sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Finally, a place for Snipers to play that isn't the 2fort battlements...

Why didn't HL2.net upload the "Natascha" update? Maybe they were as unimpressed with it as I was! (jokin'!) :p

spies gonna love the heavies even more now.

I think 120 health is a little excessive though, especially in unlimited supply, what the hell did he put in that sandvich anyway? a dispenser?

nice didn't check out the bigger version of that picture, didn't realize it would have the hp bonus breakdown.

I take back what I said about "Natascha", it's amazing! The amount of kills you can now get by slowing them down, and it's so funny watching a Scout try to run away while getting the s**t shot outta him. The "Sandvich" is a great idea, though I did stop for a snack and get my arse handed to me. Haven’t got the gloves yet but I'm pretty sure they will be as good as the rest.
As for the new game mode, it's alright and a nice little change, nothing too special mind. Love the new Payload map mainly because of the high ground fighting. So far the Heavy update has been good, and even though there are a lot more Heavy's, I don't feel suffocated by it. :)

Back