About the easter egg..

Dad as in creator... Gordon has some delicious combat skills Id love to have. Robot? Hybrid? ALIEN?

Originally posted by Noalear
When people watch the ALyx part, they see the interactiveness and they expression ( they are BEAUTIFUL) !! BUT !! What does she say? AH-HA AH-HA! I will quote everything she says and make remarks afterwords.

'Your staring at me ->AGAIN<-' obviously again means hes did it before. Interesting. Maybe he has some kind of brain problem from whatever has happened after HL1. Implant? Maybe the G-Man wants to monitor his progress.

i think they only thru this part in to show gordon has an interest in alyx and give u a hint

Originally posted by Noalear
But when i go back to what Alyx says as he wakes up.. Again.. it keeps hitting a chord

He MUST have something wrong with his head if he keeps starring at her. We dont know Gordons family.. maybe GMAN is gordons dad.

How do you know he's waking up? It just fades in from black...just like the rest of the beginning/ending of the clips in the E3 vid.

Originally posted by spitcodfry
How do you know he's waking up? It just fades in from black...just like the rest of the beginning/ending of the clips in the E3 vid.

Hey, it is possible...

Now that I think of it hes NOT waking up. There is not a bed or anything to lay on around him. Good call.

Or maybe gordon just mellowed out after some good chronic with alyx and kleiner, and now its back to buisness.

Hell no!

Alyx: H-h-h-heeeyyy, gor-rdon, stop staring at me...

Kleiner: Woah, colors! *hits the ground*

hmm...i searched some old topics about the EE and i found this http://www.valvesoftware.com/people.htm

if you watch closely to the pics there's one pic of a women that it's EXACTLY like a women in green on the end of the 600mb...her head is leaned to the left i think...there's a bunch of pics...put there's one the macthes!!!!!! i feel strong about this...i can't put the pics because i don't know where to host it...

ps: sorry for my english

edit:

its the 10th pic! wacth closely and compare with the women in green!

Originally posted by Andrix
hmm...i searched some old topics about the EE and i found this http://www.valvesoftware.com/people.htm

if you watch closely to the pics there's one pic of a women that it's EXACTLY like a women in green on the end of the 600mb...her head is leaned to the left i think...there's a bunch of pics...put there's one the macthes!!!!!! i feel strong about this...i can't put the pics because i don't know where to host it...

ps: sorry for my english

edit:

its the 10th pic! wacth closely and compare with the women in green!

lol good find :) thanks a bunch!

Originally posted by Andrix
if you watch closely to the pics there's one pic of a women that it's EXACTLY like a women in green on the end of the 600mb

do you mean alyx by the "woman in green" statement???

I sen't a short e-mail to gabe asking for hints, If he reads it I expect a reply tomorrow or something.

good. if you do get a reply PLEASE post it on this forum. That would rule.

Most of the pictures have been discussed (they're all related to the game somehow or another, I'm 100% sure of that).

What about [this] one? (See attatchment)

Attachments

• green blob from e3.jpg
    green blob from e3.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 412
Originally posted by DigitalAssassin
Most of the pictures have been discussed (they're all related to the game somehow or another, I'm 100% sure of that).

Yay for greenblob.

I saw that. Im thinking it could be a picture of Gordon and his father.

its an alien in a fancy dress

Originally posted by poseyjmac
its an alien in a fancy dress

Personally I think its an elephant standing on a ball while juglling 4 titanics and singin "moon river"

No no you've got it all wong its a fractal thingy and just goes on forever.

I found it a while ago. Look closley. Alyx wears a Black Mesa T-shirt.
I dont think that BM has a gift shop, being a "secret installation" and all. Its not logical for her to wear one.

Originally posted by UltimateNinja
I found it a while ago. Look closley. Alyx wears a Black Mesa T-shirt.
I dont think that BM has a gift shop, being a "secret installation" and all. Its not logical for her to wear one.

WOW, YOU'RE RIGHT!

I CAN HARDLY BELIVE MY EYES!

its old

Has any one else seen the front of the soda machine. When the door swings back there is something written on the door. My movie player at work sucks so I cant get a descent capture.

It looks like it says "Booty Stinks"

Originally posted by Yakuza
Has any one else seen the front of the soda machine. When the door swings back there is something written on the door. My movie player at work sucks so I cant get a descent capture.

It looks like it says "Booty Stinks"

If I remember correctly, it's "Cool/Cold Drinks".

it looks like it could be the silhouette of a strider (parder spelling of that)

Originally posted by nw909
Personally I think its an elephant standing on a ball while juglling 4 titanics and singin "moon river"

the scary thing is i can actually almost see that haha

I know where the easter egg is. In Kleiner's lab movie, it spells T I T on the wall. before explosion,

What about the wall textures in the physics part of the source demo, u know when they shoot the wood and the melon.

I remember Gallegar (the comedian) ALWAYS smashed up a watermelon at the end of his skits.

here you gop, open the original picture and compare it with this, i think its either a person or a strider. i cant really figure out exaclty how the strider is situated but part of it remids me a lot of the striders knees.

Attachments

• guz.jpg
    guz.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 374
I think the easter egg is in the strider movie. Because that's also the movie where he shoots the letters F U.

The Easter Egg. It is Gabe telling all of you that you are morons for all the talk you've been doing about this game, from there he releases a virus that ruins your hard drive and before your Pc shuts down you hear him laughing at all of you.

now that i think about it, i think that green blob is a video capture of the strider blasting a hole through the wall in klieners lab, and the greenish blobby shit is from the light pouring in through the hole, can anyone take a screenshot and then put these images side by side for a comparison? i would but i am at school thanks.

Originally posted by Wraith
here you gop, open the original picture and compare it with this, i think its either a person or a strider. i cant really figure out exaclty how the strider is situated but part of it remids me a lot of the striders knees.

What kind of picture is this. Im having troubles with making screenshots can you make a screenshot for me at the end of the whole e3 movie just before the g-man reappears. Because thats defintely a laughing skeleton

Back