Adrian Shepherd

Originally posted by commando
hay hay

what happens at the end of opposing force again!?

i mean i played it soooo long ago and i borrowed the game.

i completed it in like a day-half, i killed the boss, but i have forgotton what happens at the VERY end after u have killed the boss.

can someone who remembers plz tell me.

OO also we are goin to here what barney sounds like. Cause the people you play never speak, well you play as barney in Blueshift (i never played it, ppl said it was too quick). Well anyways you hear him in HL2.

just explain me something why the allien grunts or whatever they are called, are the shephard´s allies?

Re: Re: Adrian Shepherd

Originally posted by alb1221
thats simply a list of known characters im sure hel show up somewhere if not in an expansion

i sure hope ur right on this... i personally would love to see Shepherd in HL2 but i have a feeling we won't be seeing him in HL2..

and.. the way Gearbox handled Opposing Force, and its updates i also worry about Valve's interest in continuing Opposing Force and/or Valve's interest in allowing Gearbox to carry on with expansion packs for HL2.

i don't know how happy or unhappy Valve was with the way Gearbox handled things at times, but from my experience in playing Opposing Force MP, if i were Valve and heard about the way things were handled.. i certainly would have second thoughts on giving Gearbox another chance for a HL2 expansion pack.

i really do hope that Shepherd shows up somehow, via expansion pack or in the HL series itself.

Originally posted by Feath
He doesn't actually.

He saids "Hey Shepard, I think Jackson here's got the hots for you".

You don't catch it the first time because at that point there's an alien flying attacking the other Osprey. Amazing stuff when it first came out.
I don't suppose Shepard and "Jackson" were in the Navy?
Just kidding.

Originally posted by shenk
just explain me something why the allien grunts or whatever they are called, are the shephard´s allies?

Because he's one of them.

Back