- Afterwards - A Half-Life RPG: Sign-Ups

Iamt3hmonkey, if i remember correctly.

we wait for a while, then Jintor might take control of him for a round.

PM me if the waiting gets too much :D

Update!

Konstantin (Boogymanx)

'Oh, good. You're just drunk' said Mul, wrinkling his nose at the stench around you. 'Or something. Any good with weapons?'

'I think I see Stephan!' Shaun remarks. 'Let's get over there now, hey? Strength in Numbers...'

Shaun (D.L)

Mul remarks something to the Russian, standing in a fetid pool of his own vomit, as you carefully watch the tower. Stephan is signalling something to you, but you can't see exactly what at this range. Suddenly, he climbs down the ladder and begins running towards you. You turn to the other two.

'I think I see Stephan!' you say. 'Let's get over there now, hey? Strength in Numbers...'

Stephan (Evilsloth)

You smack straight into the CP, whacking him as hard as you can over the head with your pistol butt. The CP stumbles away, rising his hands to ward off your blows, but you viciously kick him in the stomach and he falls over, groaning in pain. You kick him in the the chest, again, for good measure, and then you shove him over with your foot and point the gun at his head.

'So... are you a family man, too, officer?'...

Jeromy (Darkwolf)

A sudden sound, a massive noise... a fist coming at you from miles away...

You black out.

<GM's Note: This does not mean you're out of the game. This means you're free to dream for a few rounds until i work out where you are.>

John (Calscholar)

Warning: Damage Assessment: 56% injuries on arm. Critical Damage on head. Administering painkillers. The man appears out of nowhere, and then a sharp, sudden pain in the head, followed by a swift kick to the stomach and your on the floor, groaning, the painkillers ineffective. He turns you on your back, placing the gun in your face.

'So... are you a family man, too, officer?'...

<GM's Note: Talk your way out, roleplay, whatever!>

John's Actions
"Wait... don't shoot..." John manages to grumble out,"I hate cp." John dares not to move except raise his hands a little in hopes to calm the man down. "I think we're on the same side."

Shauns actions

He guides Mul towards where Stefan (not stephan) was, he turns to Konstantin and says
"Come if you want, i don't care just don't get in the way"
He and mul were less than 50 yards from Konstantin when......

Stefan's Action (more like speech!):
"On the same side, eh? Then i'll help you up."
Stefan reaches out with his gloved hand and pulls the CP out of the muddy patch in which he lies, then suddenly thrusts him back into the ground, slamming his bare foot againist the CP's neck.
"Or maybe not," Stefan paused for a moment, but didn't let the CP speak, "Why did you join," again he went on, pushing harder with his foot, "Food to feed a family? To survive?" The anger surfaced in the young Australian's face.
"I haven't seen my family for 10 years, and you TRY TO KILL my only friends."
Stefan bent over to take off the Combine Gas Mask.
"Get UP! Let's see what type of man you are underneath this mask, EH!"

*off topic* I got a bit worked up didn't I?

Sorry about that im back now. My computer was being upgraded when it ran into some.. erm problems. But its all better now.

*looks at PM's* ...damn too late :p

....dream? wtf is that? :)

My dream is full of fairies and people contemplating on how to toy with my life.

Kent looks over his shoulder and peers over the console to see the guards suddenly run out of the room. "What the ****???" Kent yelled and turned towards Ian. "Well while their distracted we'd better get out of here". "Can you open the cells from here or will we have to find another console?"

Oh crap, i forgot to add your character!

We just need Boogeymanx and then we can go on. I can add you, i can add you!

Ok. I just wasn't sure if I was one character too many or something.

lol Im assuming it's too late to create a character.. oh well... oh well... *runs off into bed room crying*:hmph:

Well, the problem with newbies creating a character is that generally they don't log on ever again... or log on once to post one update and forget about the forums... etc... etc...

Hello {Lambada} and {Boogymanx}, wheeeerrre arrrreee yoooouuuu! Don't like having NPC's...

Konstantin's actions

'Yeah, I'm ok with weapons. Fought in the 7 hour war.'
Konstantin coughed and retched again, muttering something like 'Stupid fake pills'

Wrong! The Bemuda Triangle on the moon!

Anyway, back to work. *grumbles*

Konstantin (Boogeymanx)
Uh... those damned fake pills. It's good and all to not eat for a couple of days straight... but you really shouldn't have followed it up with some nutrient pills...uh.

You try and focus. The man... Shaun, you think... said something about coming if you want. Do you want? You stagger towards them, hands raised...

Shaun (D.L)

You stand to the side of the scene, Konstantin forgotton, as Stefan reaches down towards the man (woman? Teen? Vortigaunt? Mutant?) and pulls off his mask. Mul tugs your sleeve, whispering 'What's happening? What's happening?'

'Uh... Stefan just pulled of the mask...' you mutter, sideways, not daring to glance away, 'And... he's... human...'

Stefan (Evilsloth)

You grab the Cop by the mask and rip it off, flinging it off into the distance. You look down at the man.

It's a man.

A real man.

Oh, shit.

Jeromy (Darkwolf)

'Woah, dude, wake up...' somebody shakes you awake. As you groggily open your eyes, you get a sensation of... dull green? Bright green? Sharp greys?...

'Man, you are one lucky guy.' says a man, standing over you. He offers you a hand. As you rise up, you notice the room you're sitting in is made entirely out of steel girders and sheets, welded together. A pulse-rifle, sitting in the corner, catches your eye. Shelving - beds - stove - table - chairs - everything here is metel.

'Hah.' grins the man at you, suddenly, offering you a hand - this time to shake. 'Welcome. I'm Peter Gaughan, and welcome to Cork City.'

John (Calscholar)

Oh, Bullshit.

You're a marine. A fcking marine, godsdamnit! And you've just gotton half-beaten to death by some moron civilian!

'Cut it out, you moron!' you shout, as sudden sunlight pierces your eyes. 'I'm human, dammit!'

Peter (Hybro)

'He's lucky to be alive' the medic reports to you as you walk through the doors, ducking your head under the low frame. 'Severe head injuries, plus he's been in a Combine Prison camp for the last couple of days... jeeze, i don't know what he's made of. Steel? Nevermind, he's gonna wake up soon. You better go see him, get aquainted.'

She leads you towards a door. The man stirs. Deciding to hurry things up a little, you grab him and start shaking him. 'Woah, dude, wake up...'

--GM-- If Hybro doesn't respond i'm going to be very, very angry. I'm going to PM him... have fun guys.

"Cork city??? What and Where the hell is that?" asked Jeromey, rubbing his head. "What happened? ... and why is everything metal?" He slowly regains his senses, "In fact, who the hell are you?"

Konstantin's actions
"I think I should rest for a while, I don't feel to good as you've probably noticed."

*Nice to have you back, sorry about the grumbling, your doing a hard job quite well. More talking for Stefan, he seems to be good at that now.*

Stefan Actions
"What the F**K! Are you doing in Combine gear?" The Australian didn't pause, "It's bloody dis-respectfull, and i almost killed you."
Again he lowers the relevolver to the man's head.
"So what side are you on? And if your with us, do you have any food?"

John's Actions:
"NO, I don't have any food do you think I would have gone down as easy if I had eaten in the past two days. I was was helping civilians avoid the combine when we were ambushed I was the only one who avoided getting mowed down." He stamered, " The base obviously has food and rations I figured if I could take some I could survive for a few more days." John then waited for a bulllet.

Stefan's More Talking - Ness.
"Fine then, i would argue, but we're on a tight line at the moment. Our Outpost was just attacked, and i'm part of the few men doing a bit of a counter attack. It's worked so far... You got a gun?"

(because you abused us when you were GM, or maybe so we have another place to put new people??)

I was aiming for a sorta goal. Darkwolf, you're manning the fort. I'm not waiting for Hybro this time round, i think. Too much n00b waiting... sorry, Iamt3hmonkey, i just sorta got used to leaving you in stasis.

Dudes having the conversation, remember: You ARE the character. Act like the character. i mean, compare:

John's Actions:
"NO, I don't have any food do you think I would have gone down as easy if I had eaten in the past two days. I was was helping civilians avoid the combine when we were ambushed I was the only one who avoided getting mowed down." He stamered, " The base obviously has food and rations I figured if I could take some I could survive for a few more days." John then waited for a bulllet.

to:

John's Actions:

"No, i don't have any food" John stammered, looking up at death. "Do you think i would have gone down as easy if i had eaten in the last two days? I was helping civilians avoid the Combine, when we were ambushed, and... I'm the only survivor..." He paused. "I'm the only survivor. The base - " he guestured at the surrounding area " - it's obviously got food, and water. I figure i could grab some, survive for a little while longer." He waited. For the click that would signal the end.

Sorry to make an Example of you, Calscholar, but, well... writing, people! Come on! I think the best was Lambada, he knew how to *get* inside a person's head!

i know mine have been crappy and rushed the past few times, but i'm sorry.

Shauns actions

He grabbed hold of mul's arm and dragged him to his feet and said, "look(no pun), we are gonna go over to stefan to see if he's alright" he turned to konstan.....(sp?) "you comin?" He set off with Mul not waiting for a reply.

Konstantin's actions
"Hey! Wait up!" Konstantin jelled, trying to catch up with Shaun and Mul.

Back