- Afterwards - A Half-Life RPG: Sign-Ups

Shit! "Move!" shouted Kent as he pushed Ian down behind the computer module and started fireing the SMG wildly trying to take out the startled Combine soldiers before they had time to shoot back. Unfortunantly for Kent, the CP's were faster that they looked. *splat* a bullet landed in Kent' leg and he fell over behind the computer module.

(What sound does a bullet make when it enters the body anywho?)

i depends it always depends
( to tell you the truth i don't know)

i think it makes more of a *shvwap*

mabye imagine the sound of a knife cutting meat, but make the knife go 10,000,000 times faster

ps. Lambada???

he was last on today, so we just have to wait till tommorow...

Dang!

(I bagsie GM after this chapter is over)

Chapter: Until we get the hell outta this stupid base.

salad22: Are you watching this? If so is it good?

Wolfy: Let monkey take Lambda over for a round, till he gets back from whatever migth have happened. I got banned from the internet last week, it was just lucky that i could "send an email to my auntie" once or twice.

/me starts walking back slowly

"OH MY GOD! the power has gone to his head!"

Good news (for some) and bad news

the bad news:

Ill be going away for the next two weeks :)() for a skiing trip to NZ :)D)

The Goodnews (for some):
seeing as he asked, Jintor will be GM... hope he dus good. so go ahead as i wont have much time between now and tommorow to go online.

RESPONSIBILITY NOOOOoooo...

Ahem.

Anyways, thank you Darkwolf. Hope this only lasts a couple of seconds though...

Mul

and down the trigger were two people, locking in mortal combat... when a headcrab latched onto your head. Congratulations, you're now a brain sucking zombie! Have fun!

(I won't be so irresponsible with your other characters, i promise)

Shaun
The battle rages between you and the elite, a struggle between life and death. He's on the ground, but making no sound as you start to beat him within an inch of his life. Suddenly you hear a horrific scream as behind you Mul struggles with a headcrab, dropping the rifle at your feet...

Stefan
A shot pings! out of the darkness, but misses. A splinter of stone strikes your hand, stinging you for a second, but you recover your wits in time to dash back in cover. The crystal you hold now is not the best of weapons, seeing as there are no 'squids to control here... your best bet is to take care of the sniper and work your way from there.

Kent
Oh, god, the pain... you're behind the computer module, lying there, with the pain surging up your leg into your brain. Above you is Ian, diving forward into the guards. You've still got your SMG...

Ian
Kent's down, the guards are targeting you next, but there's no way you're going back to that life. No way! There... is... no... way. The blood rushing through your head, you lower it and charge...

Sorry about having to control Kent's character for a second, but we really need to get the storyline moving.

Have fun!

(/edit i hath corrected all the continuality errors. By which i mean spelling mistakes.)

OOC: Umm Jintor. The bullet landed in Kents leg not Ians. Sorry just pointing it out. I don't know what you want to do. (Edit, just get us to play on?) But i won't be able to post till monday and after that im gone for two weeks.... So from now till i get back i give you the decision of who controlls Kent.

Don't get him killed :p

Shauns actions

He decided to finish off the elite by smashing his head off a rock. SPLAT. Soked in blood he runs over to mul to see if it is too late, and with the butt of the rifle he prises the crab from his face.....

Stefan (That's the right spelling, yes it is! \o/) ran behind one of the Combine huts / houses / sleeping quaters. His mind raced, heart pumping at a million miles an hour.

"What the..., How the... did i do that. A Lab Rat being brave."

The crystal glowed in his hands. Which were shaking from the cold. "All for that thing."

Looking around himself as he began to empty his pockets, he soaked in his surrondings.

(Tell me what i have Invertory (sp?) wise, And where i am / what i can see)

Jintor - Your doing well, but you could keep Mul around, but have him as a GM controled player...?

again

i leave in 2.5 hrs

yr doin well btw and have fun all ppl.

Can somone make a on the run reply for Lambada...
Also both "Kent" and "Ian" are away atm, so maybe skip them for a round?

i'm impatient...

Ok, Ok, after complaints from many, many people (well, EvilSloth. But he is an evil sloth.) I'm back, and I'm very tired and it's 11.15pm and i just got back from canberra.

Anyways...

Shaun
Mul begins spluttering a little, coughing and hacking. You breathe a sigh of relief - he's not dead, no mutations, nothing. He blinks a little. Then he stares straight up for a second.
'When did it become so dark...?'
You look at him. 'Uh, mate? It's still daytime. Are you sure your eyes are open?'
'I think they are...' he prods his eyes. 'I think... i think I'm blind...'

Stefen
Emptying your pockets frantically. Many, many pockets - thank YOU combat vests! - reveal such colourful items as a brochure for a 'luxery hovel' in the nearest Irish Town, a couple of peices of red fluff and a very, very large swiss army knife. Oh, and a .357 Magnum.

Kent, Ian, you two are frozen in some sort of weird stasis field until someone answers for you or i get less tired, whatever comes first.

Thank you and goodnight.

How Canberra? See the sights?
School starts up again tommorow... No. :(

Stefan's Action.
Loading the Magnum stefan glanced to the sniper tower, he could just see the laser being emmited from the laser sights. He needed a better shot, but he also needed a distraction.
He un-laced he boots and carefully slid them off. Then started stuffing the red fluff into his socks, muttering as he went.
"I'll need padding, bloddy cold ground, fu*king sniper..."

He waited till the laser sight swept has his hiding hole, slowly but carefully he pushed his boot out so that it would be seen by the sniper on his next sweep.

And ran around the next hut / house / barrack and waited.

His hands gripped the brochure ready to throw it into the Irish wind when the sniper thought he had his target.

"Sh*t" Shaun said
He placed the cord from his pants into Mul's hand and tied one end to his wrist and the other to his own.
"I hope this blindness is just temporary"
They headed towards the bases entrance
A loud laserish type noise acompanied by a flash and a bang startled the both of them.

Stefan

The blue laser suddenly intensifies, and a beam suddenly shoots out, disintegrating the boot. Looking up, you can see a bright light - and more importantly, the sillohette of the sniper foolish enough to step in front of his spotlight. Obviously hasn't had his evasion upgraded lately...

Shaun

'Oh crap oh crap oh crap' mutters Mul. 'I can't see a damned thing. A bright light! Is this heaven?'
'Nope,' you mutter, trying to get a better view. 'This is Ireland, and that was a sniper. Come'on, we better get moving.
'Here, you better hold my stuff' Mul says, unclipping his grenades from his belt and handing you an SMG. 'The only use in a firefight i would be right now would be a meat shield.'

Shauns actions

"Yeah, but i'm not gona let that happen. Get down."Shaun said
Mul didn't move, he just stared blankly at Shaun.
"Now!!" Shaun commanded, he smacked mul upside the head with the butt of the smg, knocking him to the floor.
"Stay!" Shaun shouted at the unconsciousus body.
Shaun prepared himself behind a rock checking his ammo he had 3 nades, 3 clips of smg ammo and 2 smg nades. He was ready

Stefan's Action

Stefan's Action
His hand threw the Travel brochure to the wind. He ran.
As the paper flew above the barracks fluttering in the wind.
He stepped out from his hiding hole.
And shot. - His shot lined with the Sniper, that was being sniped.
And hoped.
As he ran back into cover.

(we're doing well... Good idea with the Blind Mul, good work D.L with keeping him alive)
:)sniper: = Dead yet?)

Stefan

Shots ping around you, the blue laser zipping all over. But as you dive back into the cover of a delapidated hut, you realise that it wasn't aimed at you. Looking out, bullet marks are all over the wall of a nearbye hut, going straight up - the work of a reflexive trigger finger and riger mortis, you realise. Your aim was true... but where are you going to go next? The tower stands, and there could be useful stuff there, but is there anyone alive out there?

Shaun
I hope for Mul's sake that i can remember where he is and he remembers not to crawl the hell off, you think as dodge from rock to rock, quickly and efficiently. Maybe in hindsight that written note i left wasn't such a good idea for a blind guy... You mentally shrug and jog onwards, towards the remains of a large hut.

Shauns actions
As he reached the hut he dived into the dirt and almost instinctively ready the SMG. He crawled further into the hut.
"Stefan?" a starled Shaun whispered
"did you get the sniper?"

Stefan's Action

Running to the tower checking if the base wasn't empty.

Climbing up the ladder of the sniper tower as if his life depended on it.

(what crap does the sniper have?)

sorry we posted at the same time, didn't see you
Jintor don't use that post for a while, will edit it.

I'll wait for a correction, then continue... i'm so damn tired.

(can we talk for a while? without an update by Jintor?)

"Holy s**t it's good to see a friendly face.
Yes, i don't know how the hell i got him. Good old Pot luck i guess...
God i'm hungry, you got anything?"

im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!

jintor, u can stay gm but i would like to be a player person now. can i???

Sure, but you need a character, Darkwolfy

i wanna be a martian... (sry been reading H.G. Wells :))

ok ill come up with one...
soon

and it better be a good char...
good to have you back
waiting for D.L to talk to me...

/me grumbles

Back