AirSoft, anyone?

NSPIRE

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm bored and this topic most likely won't last very long... but, anybody here play AirSoft? I just got my new gun for Christmas... a Tokyo Marui G36C. I love it.

Everything's stock on it, however I need to replace the charger (they sent me the wrong one, those bastages *shakes fist* :frown:). Once I get the new charger, I'll post up a movie or two of my shooting around my house with it. Maybe some small, helpless animals :cat: :O ? Naaaah... :thumbs:

PS - I know, crappy quality on my pics... sorry! :cheers:

I'v got a airsoft gun but it's big,silver and shoots rubber darts :(

Lol, well hey, come down to Modesto (Cali ;)) and we can skrimmage :D. Mine only shoots BB's at 80'somethin' meters per second. I'm sure it'd be a close match :D.

airsoft guns r sweet. Is that a 1/1 scale replica? Those things look ridiculously similar to the real gun. Careful police dont see it and shoot u ;)

GhostValkyrie said:
Real guns are better. ;)

not to be shot with though, just to be the shooter of.

cant go skirmishing in the woods with normal guns now can we ;)

EDIT: ARRRGHHHH !!! why the hell arent my smilies showing up [the disable smilies box isnt highlighted]

crushenator 500 said:
not to be shot with though, just to be the shooter of.

cant go skirmishing in the woods with normal guns now can we ;)

Oh!
So that's why my friend had to go to the hospital. ;)
Silly me. :D

I have a couple of Airsoft guns, I used to love it about a year ago. Now they're collecting dust in my drawer. I've got a Glock 7 , Sigsauer p228 , A 1:1 scale MP5 (spring mechanism , you draw back the 'thingie' after each shot) but the magasine is ****ed up so I can't use it. I also got a Desert Eagle that is completely in pieces because of my curiosity :D

DimitriPopov said:
Im probably going to buy a KSC Mac11 , 1200 Rounds Per Minute.

Woot, go mac11, I praise that gun.

The first airsoft gun I'm going to buy when I get the cash will be a gas glock18 or a desert eagle.

I'm getting into airsoft, but I need to know some of the best places to buy airsoft guns on the web(US). I already know of acouple, but I need to find sites with good deals and cheap prices.

kelisis said:
I'm getting into airsoft, but I need to know some of the best places to buy airsoft guns on the web(US). I already know of acouple, but I need to find sites with good deals and cheap prices.

www.ebay.com

i have a few spring pistols, and right now im looking for one of those glock's with one of those 30 round extended clips. I forget if its a glock 17, 18, or 9x19. Anyways, can someone help me find one plz :) :) ? It has to be spring though. Also if there are any glocks you find that can fit a 30 long clip but dont come with one thats good too. (if i can find the clip)

http://www.journals***/attach/204/20399/17977.jpg

And it's not coke, only baking flower.

JonTheCanuck said:
airsoft guns r sweet. Is that a 1/1 scale replica? Those things look ridiculously similar to the real gun. Careful police dont see it and shoot u ;)

1:1 Scale, yep. Weighs the same as the real one, too ;) (11 lbs.)

Dont use ebay before you check out airsoftextreme.com , my favorite shop. But they only have the shitty Korean version of the Mac11.

Hey cool! I actually bought myself an air rifle two days ago, the Crosman 664 SB. It shoot lead pellets and lead BBs. Got it brand new at Big5 for $29.99 including scope! BTW, it is .177 caliber (4.5 mm) and has a 4X scope. I love it! I think I will buy airsoft guns though, because the rifle is too powerful to shoot at people. The BBs travel at almost 700 feet per second and has an effective range of 500 meters.

GhostValkyrie said:
That's like, what, 5 dollars USD? ;)

Loshadka, who's the broad on the fake money?

Da broad, if you were being serious is Queen Elizabeth.

I hate you, hope you die, and your gun magically gets sent to me.... *cough* ;)
But seriously though, if I could afford and aeg, that woulda been the one I would get. I had planned on gettin that sucker for about 6 months now. All of my friends are gettin AEG's now too... So if it keeps up, I'll get a G36 eventually. All I've fired are an MP5 SD, P90TR, and Sig Commando. The sig was really nice (I believe its Marui's newest gun).

Lol. Snowball... I'm too young to die!!! :'( *tears*

Yeah, the Sig's are great AEG's. I would wanna' get an MP5K-PDW/RAS Tokyo Marui AEG next, or a Tokyo Marui Military-Style AUG. ^__^ *creams pants*... *7 times o_O*

GhostValkyrie said:
That's like, what, 5 dollars USD? ;)

Loshadka, who's the broad on the fake money?
1 USD = 1.7 CAD. So don't flatter yourself.

Loshadka said:
1 USD = 1.7 CAD. So don't flatter yourself.

If you're not being sarcastic... well, let's just say that your avatar fits you very well :rolleyes:

hmm, dont do airsoft, but id be down with a few games of paintball....higher stakes, faster shooting, more intense.....mmm.

one of my friends took a spring based desert eagle airsoft gun, and tweaked the springs out so that it shot straight through cardboard from 10ft....it was crazy. then we shot a guy we all hate on the kneecaps from the same distance....god i really hate that guy.

but anyways....airsoft is probably less expensive than paintball though, which is i biatch to the wallet.

if you wanted to take shooting each other to the extreme, get some old lugers with .22 cal rounds, don some level III kevlar bodysuits with bulletproof facesheilds, and go at it. that would be freaking awesome.

guns resemble penises and make us feel manly therfore a plastic representation of one kicks ass

wait I just spend my money on pc components and pc games.... anyone elese??

I want to get an M4. I just have to check with the local laws if it is legal. Don't want to go running around with an M4 in the streets of NYC, now do we?

ROD said:
Hey guys, what's faster? Paintball or Airsoft? BTW, take a look at this beauty http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3649513418&category=31684
Whatever one u tweak out the most and ammo is factor. Frozen paintballs got faster than plastic hollow ones.
I got a p99 that does 230fps
That what it says, but it doesnt go 230 feet, it goes 15 and craps out. Lol

Just buy a paintball gun and make it look like a real one, problem solved :)

Paint leaves paint spots and brusies. Air soft ummm does............things,..............paintball pwnz

That's pretty sweet. Do you want to know which guns fire faster? Well, you're not allowed to fire paintball markers over 300fps. I don't know about Airsoft limits, but I'm pretty sure you can fire them (if your equipment allows) at 500fps or something. But I could be wrong.

"Frozen paintballs got faster than plastic hollow ones. " <-- Um, I'm not sure what you mean by that, but if you're saying that you should freeze paintballs you're an idiot... seriously. That could really injure someone. If I turned up to my field with some frozen paintballs and was found out I'd be banned for life, whether I'm friends with the owner or not. In your backyard if you're not firing at anyone, ok, but not on a field. Frozen paint wouldn't break anyway. :p

ROD said:
Hey guys, what's faster? Paintball or Airsoft? BTW, take a look at this beauty http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3649513418&category=31684
Thats nothin, check out this P90:
http://img.redwolfairsoft.com/upload/product/img/RWC-P90HUTER-L.jpg
As for Airsoft being weak? Yeah, if you get a crappy springer pistol it is. I have a springer pistol over a year old that shoots about 75 feet at 250FPS. I Have a springer rifle that I use as a sinper rifle that goes near 300 fps and about a range of 100 feet. Regualtions In skermishing laws say that a sniper rifle can have a max of 500 fps, and auto rifles can have like 450 fps. Just the other day about 5 of my friends came over and we played a big game of airsoft. I was the only one without an AEG (but I could hold my own). Needless to say, I'm more tempted to get that G36 now!

Vigilante said:
paintball is better

Ahhh, the forever lasting "Paintball vs Airsoft".... well.... all I got to say about you is...

Ya damned paintball playin' pussy!

Vigilante said:
paintball is better
*sigh* I really cant judge over the two since I havent played paintball, but I decided to start playing airsoft for a reason. The guns look real, and I just hate the way paintball guns look. Its far less expensive than paintball in about every single way. Airsoft is growing, and growing strongly. Welts are better than giant bruses. Of course that only based on stuff I know, I also believe that airsoft is much more modable. The only advantage I know of paintball right now is its easier to find guns and equipment, and its more popular. I think if airsoft keeps up the ways its going, it can surpass paintball. Oh and dont forget... Airsoft guns can shoot 6mm paintballs ;)

When I hear of a giant airsoft tournament with teams from all over the world compteing I'll start believing you, Snowball. ;)

I don't think Airsoft will surpass paintball, partly because it's playing war (which isn't good in the public eye), and partly because there's no mark on you (those 6mm paintballs can jam your gun up and stuff, apparently). Unless the reffing is *really* good, I don't think that Airsoft tournies (for large sums of money) will be possible, because so many people would cheat.

But I do think that Airsoft will continue to grow, because as you say, it's realistic, which many people like, it's cheap, which is always good, and it doesn't hurt as much as paintball (which hurt much anyway. Bruises are fun)

If you want to combine the two , look up "M4 RAM" on ebay , they are expensive , but badass. The brass actually ejects :drool:

PS- Now that league paintballers wear bright yellow jerseys and play in inflatable playgrounds , I have no taste for it.

I think you might be amazed how big it already is Shippi. You might also be amazed what a great community there is for airsoft. Everyone I have played has been amazingly honest, and very sinciere. Theres about a team or two in every city that can legally own airsoft guns, and local tournaments happen all the time. Of course I dont know of any national airsoft commitee or anything, but its still in its infancy here. I'm sure in Japan they have really big tournaments. I think it will grow to be a really big sport in the America's. Just go on kazaa and search for airsoft under videos. You will see some of the really big games, some of which get broadcasted on tv sometimes. You might even find the humerous Airsoft/CS parody.

When I hear of a giant airsoft tournament with teams from all over the world compteing I'll start believing you, Snowball.

There are huge tournaments between Japanese teams and US teams. Such as this one in Texas, Operation Iron Angel: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/BulletDetail?bulletID=21

As for Airsoft being less expensive, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard.
http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Category?menu1=1 <--- I want the SR-25
but the M-16 to SR-25 (Metal) kit is $800. :(

Go to the top right and select "RedWolf Custom Guns" from the drop down menu.

Back