AirSoft, anyone?

Ak877?? Never heard of it? Got a pic of it? Never heard of a Double Eagle either.

HFC and UHC arnt too good...HFC is better but KSC and Marui are the best.

Hah, the AK887 looks like a Beretta. The double eagle sounded familiar (but I thought it was just a name to protect copyrights.)

SnowBall said:
Hopefully the G36 will be next for me! Where did you get your g36 from, and how much was it? Cant you just get a charger from Radio Shack or somethin? I believe airsoft guns just use RC batteries.

I got my G36C from somewhere online... not sure since my pops ordered it for me. But it came with a 2k Pack of BB's, too. I think it was along the lines of $270.00 USD? Not sure, though.

I checked Radioshack already for the adapter, no such luck, though. Anyways, most batteries for AEG's are specially fitted to fit inside the gun properly, anyways. I know... it's annoying, but it's very worth it :naughty:.

*yawns* Good mornin all. Well I priced my G36 for all I would want, and mine with the batter, charger, shipping, and extra mag is about $359. I would buy it foreign, but between the shipping charges, customs tax, and the time it would take just turned me off. The place I'm buying from would take 1 day to ship to me.

Hey, I am thinking of buying an electric blowback gun. I can get it for $35. I just want to know what negatives electric blowback guns have when compared to gas blowback guns.

An Electric Blowback gun? Whoa, never heard of that. Where're ya' planning on buyin' that from? Web-site URL?

Id go with a gas gun , Electronic Blow backs slides dont even go all the way back and even then the kick is not as strong as a GBB. Power also depends on batteries charege , slowly decreasing overtime.

Electric blowbacks suck. They usually only go like 20 feet and liek he said the slides done even go all the way back. They are really pretty poor replicas IMO. Save your money and buy somethin better.

I'm curious, do you people who play airsoft live in neighborhoods or out in rural areas?

I'm asking because I used to live in a suburb in FL, I have three bb guns and I used to shoot them in my backyard. My neighbors were always giving me funny looks though, I always felt like they were about to call the police. And since airsoft guns look very realistic, I would imagine this would be a problem with jerk neighbors.

This whole airsoft dealy is kinda interesting. I like bb guns fine and all, but lizards and squirrels make poor skirmish partners. They're always dying or losing control of the muscles in their lower body.

I live kinda' out in the country... so yeah.

I live in a very urban city. Pretty much, I can't shoot it anywhere except where I go to play. I am in the Cross Country team, and so I know where there are some abandoned places on our trail. We have two locations. One is an abandoned horse ranch (with cool hiding places), and the other is a small ravine that is right next to the trail as well. THe ravine is covered with trees. Besides there, I can't shoot it anywhere else.

P.S. I will get the gass gun then. Thx.

Back