Alyx: Hot or Not?

Alyx: Hot or Not?

• Hot

Votes: 87 26.4%
  • Not

Votes: 29 8.8%
  • Shes not real. How can you be attracted to polygons?

Votes: 71 21.6%
  • We're just friends.

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • How can you say no to a girl with a gun?

Votes: 22 6.7%
  • I'll tell you after I get to know her.

Votes: 27 8.2%
  • Yes, but our relationship ends when the game ends.

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • I think about her when I'm in the shower.

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • <3 Shes dreamy... I'm in love <3

Votes: 9 2.7%
  • Actually, I'm more attracted to Gordon..

Votes: 47 14.3%

• Total voters

f|uke

Reaction score
Ok, since theres little new to talk about, heres something old.

This poll is not really here to determine whether Alyx is attractive. Its to determine peoples views on attraction, sexuality, and simulated femininity. Still, the hot/not options are there for people who just want to give an opinion on her attractiveness.

I put "Yes, but our relationship ends when the game ends." From all appearances, Alyx is great. Shes cute and shes tough, and seems to have a personality. Strong women rock, and yes, who can say no to a girl with a gun? It would be cool if Gordon were more capable of interacting with her. (No, not like that, you pervert,. I mean talking, smiling, etc). But of course Gordon can't talk.

But to the point, the fact that she is virtual is a non issue. I declare that it is not unnatural to form a crush on a character like Alyx in a game, as long as there is character there. It is no different then falling for a girl in a movie you're watching. I loved the princess in Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, and expect to enjoy playing as Gordon in Alyx's company as well.

But it stops there. :)

If this poll is successfull, I will post a similar but fresh one a few weeks after release.

I have been trying over and over again to gain Alyx' attention but it doesn't seems that she want to talk to me :C

I have been writing letters but it didn't help... they were very romantic though!

I'm more attracted to gordan.....shit, step back into the closet....

The question is not if I ame attracted to girls with guns,

but

if girls are attracted to my gun.

I just couldn't stop that one ! :cheese:

Where's the "This is the 300th time this poll has been posting please STOP" option?

She is but our relationship ends with the game.

:LOL: the best poll i have seen in a long time.

Alyx is HotHotHot! but shes only a fictional charecter... Ah to hell with it *hot* :D

Where's the "I would put it in her ass" option?
You BASTARD!!! How can you say something like?!?!

I will call your mother and tell her about your anomalous behaviour - your animal!

:p

She's just a videogame character. :rolleyes:

But Gordon on the other hand... :naughty:

lol kifpe, poseyjmac (yes, we'll count that as a vote for Gordon ;))

Xcellere said:
Where's the "I would put it in her ass" option?
Alas, there is a 10 answer max. That would have surely been number 11.

do you think a moderator would dare say alyx is hot and risk exposing their ability to not be ultra-conservative? :eek: ;)

dont ban! :angel:

i actualy think she is quite ugly is some picts but hot in others. ill just have to play the game.

BTW in unreal2k4 i play as the blond girl. i wonder what she will look like in UE3 :naughty:

Adrien C said:
In one pic, you can see that she is wearing a thong.

really? which one? itd be neat to lock the manipulator onto it and give alyx a good wedgie over her head!

mmmmm... i could just suck on those huge globes.....errrr.... ummm... did i mention i voted for hot....

Back