Anti-newbie rage

I've been lurking since mid 2007 and I have to say that people like bar^5 and dabomb give all the other newbies a bad name which understandably creates hostility towards all of the new people. I must however thank the mods for making me sign up to view the forums so I can finally put that ignore function to good use. Now I guess it's back to lurking again with a somewhat cleaner forum than before.

And I wonder how many other lurkers like me, who don't post, there are out there!

QQ. I know i fail at image dump, but since when did paying for a clan TF2 server make all the other n00bs look bad?

Raz said:
Gonna tell me to "Shut it, September!"?

Of course not, fellow 2003. You're an outstanding member of this community and the forums are better because of your presence.

I hate lurkers more than any number of dabombs. JOIN UP AND POST SO WE CAN HAVE GOOD TIMES.

Unless you're a dabomb, then stay as a lurker.

I can assure you that I'm not a dabomb. I do wonder however, since he's dabomb29, if there are at least 28 more dabombs out there :O.

What has exactly dabomb done?

i think he posted a ton of stupid pics on image dump
poster94641360.jpg

Oh Dear.

I agree with Darkside, its hardly fair to blame all the crappy threads on newbies considering veteran members are often cause for them.

What happened to Toaster btw?

^oh god i lol'd. That bomb guy is a ****hole. So is dickbar. And that aussie fella who keeps talking about decking his girlfriend, what the shit man?!

dickbar said:
OMGMANOMGMANOMGMAN THIS THREAD IS DA NEW MISC LOL!!!11111!!eleventy-onelolol!!!11!

^oh god i lol'd. That bomb guy is a ****hole. So is dickbar. And that aussie fella who keeps talking about decking his girlfriend, what the shit man?!

idk about the aussie guy, but i'm sure I saw one of his posts on some sort of screamer thread.

About calling me a ****hole- dude, im not 100% bad to hl2.net. and that "EVERYTHING I TUOCH TURNS TO FAIL" pic was from the last img dump. Otherwise, i forgive you for callin me a ****hole lol :cheers:

PS: Prom - gtg - bb :D
Ah SWEEEEEEEEET!!! CAN I GET A RIDE IN YOUR LIMO?! I LOVE LIMOS THEYRE SO COOL AND SHIT! WE COULD PIMP THE HOES IN THE LIMOS! SHIT DUDE DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE???

idk about the aussie guy, but i'm sure I saw one of his posts on some sort of screamer thread.

About calling me a ****hole- dude, im not 100% bad to hl2.net. and that "EVERYTHING I TUOCH TURNS TO FAIL" pic was from the last img dump. Otherwise, i forgive you for callin me a ****hole lol :cheers:

**** off the Aussie or shit will be forced down your throat like the cock you love.

Well, according to my minge-records, dabomb23 got shot down in WWII, one less dabomb to deal with :p

he's good

don't click the second spoiler, there is an uncensored erect penis in there

oh boy:rolleyes:

I've tried to lay low, but at least I have a grammatically correct concept of the English language, unlike some of the newbies. That's something, right?

I was disappointed.

ok, now it's really there

HAHA got you!

you know what they say...fool me once shame on you, fool me twice abuse me sexually

i think that line should be in first person to make sense? or third....i suck at english...

Every time there is feedback on one of my posts it tends to be rage, so none of you "Old Newbies" ar quite as bad off as me.

Every time there is feedback on one of my posts it tends to be rage

Feedback to that post: You spelled "ar" instead of are, ARE you ****ing retarted? And damn- "Van_Halen", What's with the "_"???!

lol just kidding :cheers:

About calling me a ****hole- dude, im not 100% bad to hl2.net. and that "EVERYTHING I TUOCH TURNS TO FAIL" pic was from the last img dump. Otherwise, i forgive you for callin me a ****hole lol

Bugger me, and idiot and a ****hole. Who'd a thunk it? :rolleyes:

Feedback to that post: You spelled "ar" instead of are, ARE you ****ing retarted? And damn- "Van_Halen", What's with the "_"???!

lol just kidding :cheers:

The ONLY person here that tried to relate to you...

Just get the **** out already.

You know, I stopped visiting image dump since last years January. So I have no idea why to hate dabomb outside it.

Back