Are you a Virgin?

Are you a Virgin?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, as a Christian I can hope on an early marriage. My dad married at 18, so why not me? ;-)

el Chi said:
It would be my first time, but I honestly don't know whether I care if it's with someone special. I'm sort of in two minds but oh it's a bit weird.

I know how you feel, you got that desperate side to get it over and done with and that 'no' side that wants it to be something to remember. it's all down to how you feel when your close, and you'll probably do it, the penis is one mighty force on the male mind at times.

oldagerocker said:
I know how you feel, you got that desperate side to get it over and done with and that 'no' side that wants it to be something to remember. it's all down to how you feel when your close, and you'll probably do it, the penis is one mighty force on the male mind at times.
Well, I'm not desperate to do it, but I do want to be in a relationship at the moment but I have no idea what's going on with us or exactly how I feel about her. Whatever.
But you're certainly right about the "male mind" side of things :naughty:

Just go with the flow, do what feels right. **** relationships :p they never work out for me !

Virgins are people who haven't had a sexual intercourse yet, right?
If so, then yes, I am a virgin.

ya im only 17... wont do it until im married

-merc

No.

To all those that are abstaining, good on you, but I hope you find a woman that is just as inexperienced as you are, because if she's experienced, well, the relationship just won't last. Yes, love will conquer all, but if your wife has to resort to using the rabbit every night after you fall asleep, the relationship will eventually fail.

Sex is a very natural thing, and is definitely nothing to be scared of. Play safe.

BBMcGinty said:
No.

To all those that are abstaining, good on you, but I hope you find a woman that is just as inexperienced as you are, because if she's experienced, well, the relationship just won't last. Yes, love will conquer all, but if your wife has to resort to using the rabbit every night after you fall asleep, the relationship will eventually fail.

Sex is a very natural thing, and is definitely nothing to be scared of. Play safe.
:thumbs: best quote yet

oldagerocker said:
Just go with the flow, do what feels right. **** relationships :p they never work out for me !
Yeah, I imagine I will but whatever. But I do wanna be in a relationship right now, but I'm not so sure with her. There are two other girls who I could be in a relationship with right now, but neither of them are in the same uni town as me and that's not exactly a good starting point...

Icarus said:
I'm guessing alot of people will lie and say no...

I respect the people that have the courage to tell the truth.
hehe, I don't see whats so courageous about it. is it really that big a status symbol?

anyway, I am a virgin, I don't think high school kids should be having sex.

im not a virgin, i wish i was, i made terrible mistakes. having to learn that banging people you hate at my age is just rediculous.

CyberSh33p said:
hehe, I don't see whats so courageous about it. is it really that big a status symbol?

anyway, I am a virgin, I don't think high school kids should be having sex.
Same here, especially when they are stupid 13 year olds.

Yes, and frankly I'm sick of the "if you're a virgin you're gay" attitude I observe every day at my school.

BBMcGinty said:
No.

Anyone who's relationship doesn't last because of that, perhaps it's better that it ends early than later on.

If I could go back and do it over agian(Losing my virginity, I would...I don't have any real regrets, it was with a best friend(female) at the time, so there wasn't really any regret after we lost touch...was a good expirence, and I'm a better person for it.

Yakuza said:
I agree, I was married at 17 :O

:eek: :eek: :eek: man that's young ..but you stuck with it, and you learned from your mistakes. ...at least you lived up to your responsibilities

el Chi said:
Yeah, I imagine I will but whatever. But I do wanna be in a relationship right now, but I'm not so sure with her. There are two other girls who I could be in a relationship with right now, but neither of them are in the same uni town as me and that's not exactly a good starting point...

Hey man, what uni you at? I've got a friend in a uni very close to London. First year. Jemma. Doubt you know her but thort I'd ask.

Mr.Reak said:
Don’t hype yourself for the sex though, it’s nothing mind blowing, I think foreplay is by far much more arousing.
Agreed, foreplay is a lot more fun

Zeus said:
Yes, and frankly I'm sick of the "if you're a virgin you're gay" attitude I observe every day at my school.

Yeah, that attitude sucks, and is what made me pop my cherry when I did. I don't so much regret it, I had a wild time after which I really enjoyed and made me a much better person.

I hate people who use the "ahhhh but ur a virgin" argument on you, especially when you're out and about. Totally sucks the big one. Especially as no come back will ever be accepted.

Yeah. But i can't say its one of the things on my immediate list of things to do.

I'm only 17 and me and my friends aren't the kinda guys who are constantly thinking about it. I've got some friends who have though but i dont think they're particularly proud of it.

Especially this one guy, he was 16 and going out with 13 year old. None of us knew about it until he started bragging that he shagged 7 times over the weekend :S. Then when word got out about her age he was bragging about it no more.

Yeah, i want to wait until the sex isn't meaningless, i.e. with someone i care about.

SLH said:
Yeah, i want to wait until the sex isn't meaningless, i.e. with someone i care about.

Unless you shag a pro any sex is with some one you care a little about. And just because it isn't with the person you will live the rest of your days with, duzn't mean it's meaningless.

I'm being a hypocrit here cuz I'm currently not slagging myself like I did last year, and trying to find someone to care about.

Sex with people you don't necessarily want to marry is fun for a year or so, but get's boring, and makes you feel like a dick on legs (in more ways than one).
But what a year I had!!! Would never change it, and I grew up because of it, something I wouldn't have done if I'd kept me John Thomas away.

Totally wrong. How can you say someone is a slag for that?
If you like someone enough to do that why the hell shouldn't you? I'm all for keeping your virginity for the right person, but don't slag off people who don't believe the same as you.

For many people it's an ordinary day to day thing, like cleaning your teeth - having a wank even, I've met a few girls who are willing to do what you say - and they're top people (perhaps a bias opinion) but it still stands - I'm still good friends with all of them, better friends than many other girls I know.
Meh there are a few exceptions but most of the time they either are slags or just foolish, you dont have enough time to recognise whether this is the right person for you or not.

Yes, I guess I am, but that's not to say there's never been any other kind of intimacy.

We're saving it for when I can be with her for a lot longer than a few day at a time.

^_^

burner69 said:
Unless you shag a pro any sex is with some one you care a little about. And just because it isn't with the person you will live the rest of your days with, duzn't mean it's meaningless.

I'm being a hypocrit here cuz I'm currently not slagging myself like I did last year, and trying to find someone to care about.

Sex with people you don't necessarily want to marry is fun for a year or so, but get's boring, and makes you feel like a dick on legs (in more ways than one).
But what a year I had!!! Would never change it, and I grew up because of it, something I wouldn't have done if I'd kept me John Thomas away.
I'm not saying i'm gonna wait until post-marrage, just that i don't want to sleep with someone i just met on that day.

burner69 said:
Hey man, what uni you at? I've got a friend in a uni very close to London. First year. Jemma. Doubt you know her but thort I'd ask.
Reading, in rockin' Berkshire. Ahem.
I hope I do know her, it'd be f*cking hilarious, but I'll bet I don't.

el Chi said:
Reading, in rockin' Berkshire. Ahem.
I hope I do know her, it'd be f*cking hilarious, but I'll bet I don't.
I'm studying at Reading uni, are you studying there, or do you have a job?

I'm studying Computer Science and am in my 3rd year.

p.s. The Back Of Beyond kicks ass.

SLH said:
The Back Of Beyond kicks ass.
It's no Pavlov's Dog but it is good. Oh and it's not a patch on the Purple turtle, except that the Turtle's a bit spenny.
Philosophy and English. 2nd.

Icarus said:
If I could go back and do it over agian(Losing my virginity, I would...I don't have any real regrets, it was with a best friend(female) at the time, so there wasn't really any regret after we lost touch...was a good expirence, and I'm a better person for it.

Don't get me wrong though, my advice for the members that still are virgins....save it, you won't ever regret saving it.

Fat Tony! said:
Meh there are a few exceptions but most of the time they either are slags or just foolish, you dont have enough time to recognise whether this is the right person for you or not.
Fine, but I doubt you'd say 'no' to a fit lass who wanted it.

Sorry, but that's just the way.

ComradeBadger said:

Sorry, but that's just the way.

Well said ;)

I once was looking in a news paper for a job and this job artical cort my eye it was in a smal box but big letters saying

"SEX SEX SEX
SEX SEX SEX
no ive cort your attention packers needed for this ferm ring for more details"

the packers bit was in small wrighting but the sex bit had it in BIG lol.

I couldnt stop lol my ass of. but no i havent

Sorry, but that's just the way
Are you saying that guys are constantly desperate for sex? Count me out

Sparta said:
I'm only 17 and me and my friends aren't the kinda guys who are constantly thinking about it.
um...wait... you're 17, and you aren't constantly thinking about it.
what kind of twisted freak of nature are you?

He_Who_Is_Steve said:

I don't either...

He_Who_Is_Steve said:

just what I was gonna ask. So come on He_Who_Is_Steve, explain your paradoxical comment.

we11er said:
just what I was gonna ask. So come on He_Who_Is_Steve, explain your paradoxical comment.
excuse me?
i don't read the big words so good

we11er said:
Something is extremely wrong here....

It's just not high on my priority list. It's not like I don't talk about it, guys are guys, I just don't think much of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back