Are you colorblind??

Heh..scared the crap out of me.
I found it in someone's profile...I'm like still shaking

Sabotage/Scare flash thingie

I've seen that one several times already.. And I've taken the test in real life, and I was proven not colorblind :E

Apparently though, about 1 out of 20 males is colorblind, this is mainly apparent in not being able to see the difference between green and red when the colors are together, as in red dots on a green box or vice versa.

You mother****er! :eek: :eek:

I am so scared. I also pissed my ****ing pants.

I am about to cry! ;( ;(

I always fall for it! :eek:
I actually thought it was a colorblind test...I was so ****ing sadly mistakened! :x

EDIT: :angry: I keep having that scary vision in front of my face playing over and over again...I hope it goes away. :sleep:

User Name said:
You mother****er! :eek: :eek:

I am so scared. I also pissed my ****ing pants.

I am about to cry! ;( ;(

Srry dude...i should have put a warning. But, yea. I'm still like shaking too.

Stupid flash things....they seem to work quite well. This one worked good because it had you really staring at the last image to try and figure out the number.

CrazyHarij said:
Sabotage/Scare flash thingie

I've seen that one several times already.. And I've taken the test in real life, and I was proven not colorblind :E

Apparently though, about 1 out of 20 males is colorblind, this is mainly apparent in not being able to see the difference between green and red when the colors are together, as in red dots on a green box or vice versa.

Is it really 1 in 20?? wow...

I didn't even move. I just kinda sat there and blinked at it :|

that was pretty stupid. :)

I was on the phone too :p

lol..
there are better out there... but i had ,my headphones on.. with volume++...

thank you, i loled

It's really not the image that freaked me out, it's just when it "jumped". They could have like put a picture of a big furry animal there or something and flashed it fast with a loud noise, and i still would have jumped. I guess that i am just one of those types of people :|

Sashswash said:
It's really not the image that freaked me out, it's just when it "jumped". They could have like put a picture of a big furry animal there or something and flashed it fast with a loud noise, and i still would have jumped. I guess that i am just one of those types of people :|
That image freaked me the **** out. It scared the shit out of me. You got me good, dammit. :(

At least I know I am not colorblind. :rolleyes:

I've seen it before but if you just look at the link you can see Sabatoge..... a little hint as to what it might be.

I used that one with my friends a long time ago.

See, a friend tried to get me over AIM. I didn't have speakers, so it didn't scare me at all.

The next day I went over to his house and we invited another one of our friends over. We put the volume ALL THE WAY up, and told him to take it.

When it happened, he rolled backwards violently into the wall on his chair and had the best expression on his face.

:D Good times.

outpost233 said:
I've seen it before but if you just look at the link you can see Sabatoge..... a little hint as to what it might be.

Yea...i was stupid enough not to check the link :eek:

Erestheux said:
I used that one with my friends a long time ago.

See, a friend tried to get me over AIM. I didn't have speakers, so it didn't scare me at all.

The next day I went over to his house and we invited another one of our friends over. We put the volume ALL THE WAY up, and told him to take it.

When it happened, he rolled backwards violently into the wall on his chair and had the best expression on his face.

:D Good times.

ROFL...i almost fell out of my chair. I didn't have my volume on max though.

Scared the living shit outta me, and i'm home alone as well ;(.
does anyone know what that scenes from?

Im really colorblind :(

and yeah, that was a good. got me totally by suprise :p

who ever got scared is a [arnold shwarshnager voice] girly man! [/arnold shwarshnager voice]

lol. It's pretty dumb, but yeah it is.

The sad thing is, is that I'm actually really colourbind. So when it got the numbers that I couldn't see, I closed my browser.

I hate going to the eye-doctor because they always make me take the colourblindness test and it's embarassing. :(

wtf was the monster supposed to be yellow

I need to dig up an old link... i have what is quite possibly the scariest damn one of these things... EVER. i have huge cahones, but i didn't want to watch it again... must... find... link...

[edit] took me all of 3 seconds to find it. watch this, it lures you in then PAICHCOIHOAIHOVCIHOIHOIUHCUJH! even though you know it's going to happen, you don't know when. :farmer: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/subliminal.php[/edit]

Holy hell you almost blew my speakers with that. I'm definitaly using that on a few friends. :D

Shuzer said:
My ass could kick your eyeballs.

That is a physical impossibility my good man. Your posterior does not have a foot with which to kick!

Another scary thing! Hazar's name is now just Hazar! :eek: He gots cut in half!

Letters said:
Another scary thing! Hazar's name is now just Hazar! :eek: He gots cut in half!

I don't like misprunciations of the last part ;)

Back