Are you gay?.....Take the test and find out!

I saw bodies and my computer made a weird beep noise. :O So I can't take that test... not going there again... what does that make me? :p

23% gay

this reminds me of the episode from Seinfield where people think Jerry and George are gay, and they always say "Not that there is anything wrong with that" every time.

It's a silly test, way too biased "would you like to meet your favorite footballer or be it" err where's the answer that football is naff.

Oh and just cause its currently the in thing to be bi for girls.. that doesn't apply for lads, your either gay or just trying to get laid by impressing some bird that you swing both ways.. news flash, guys with guys doesn't have the same effect on women as two women do on guys :p

10%

Your a walking, talking, red-blooded hetero guy. Just way too straight for these modern times mate.

Darn right I am.

20%

Yay. Fun. I like wasting my time.

The Dark Elf said:
news flash, guys with guys doesn't have the same effect on women as two women do on guys :p
Hah, yep. :p

lol I'm 100% gay according to this test...even though I know I'm 99% straight...

also the questions was stupid as hell....

That picture was scary as hell. I'm not even going to touch that.

PriNcE oF SpAcE said:
lol I'm 100% gay according to this test...even though I know I'm 99% straight...

also the questions was stupid as hell....

I don't think you clicked the link to see your results..

23%

lame test, plus that pic on the left was nasty

People who need to take an online test to find out if they are gay or not are not normal.

Infact, by taking that test, you are automatically rated 10 out of 10 on the notnormalometer.

The fact that you posted shows your in the same boat, now put on your nike's and drink the koolaid.

I don't understand the percentages... does that mean if you're 20% gay that out of 100 men you'd go with 20 of them?

It's stupid, and as I said... totally pointless.

lePobz said:
I don't understand the percentages... does that mean if you're 20% gay that out of 100 men you'd go with 20 of them?

Don't get so worked up over it, it's just for laughs mainly ;)

Even if you were gay no one would care.

Tr0n said:
Even if you were gay no one would care.

No one? Cool, I'm going to tell my friends that I'm gay...let's see if THEY care. Because if they care, your statement would be false.

Cool avatar anyway :)

MindCrafter said:
No one? Cool, I'm going to tell my friends that I'm gay...let's see if THEY care. Because if they care, your statement would be false.

Cool avatar anyway :)
I'm not talking about those friends...I'm talking about the people at hl2.net.Also if they were actually your friends they shouldn't care if your gay or not. :)

lePobz said:

I think you missed the joke.

My Friend's boyfriend did a test on another site and he got that he was 99% gay. She wasn't happy about that.

On a different note, I'm 40% gay. Must be the piercing and leather trousers.

Tr0n said:
I'm not talking about those friends...I'm talking about the people at hl2.net.Also if they were actually your friends they shouldn't care if your gay or not. :)
Damn straight.

Erm... I mean... ;)

Ahhh i thought i was 100% gay :eek: then it showed me my result, i'm 20% gay! But i reckon i would sleep with a guy just see what its like, don't mean i gay though. Does it? :(

Back