Are you gay?.....Take the test and find out!

I got 20%.

However as Butch, the most stereotypically gay guy I could invent, I got 93%!

20% gay, it says thats too straight for these times.. :eek:

un0x said:
20% gay, it says thats too straight for these times.. :eek:

yeah man, get with the times!!!111 you've gotta be 'metrosexual' before girls will liek you!!!!11one

j/k

36% Gay
(got a gf... and girls like more femenine guys... i think ;P )

bliink said:
yeah man, get with the times!!!111 you've gotta be 'metrosexual' before girls will liek you!!!!11one

j/k
I'd say "metrosexual" is the worst word humanity has ever come up with. ever.

well, maybe bootylicious is worse.

figge said:
36% Gay
(got a gf... and girls like more femenine guys... i think ;P )
They only say that, then they run off with the worst possible choice of guy they can find. :rolleyes:

Women.. will never understand them, like trying to explain infinity to someone who's lived its entire life in a 2 by 4 box :p

40% gay according to the test... Hah! I freaking know I'm not gay though!

The Dark Elf said:
They only say that, then they run off with the worst possible choice of guy they can find. :rolleyes:

Women.. will never understand them, like trying to explain infinity to someone who's lived its entire life in a 2 by 4 box :p
2 by 4 inches? feet? meters?

hrm... sadly, meters pretty much applies to me.

sound slike you've had some bad experiences :)

The Dark Elf said:

Isn't that the truth, last time I saw my ex she was going out with a wannabe thug with an IQ of 30. :LOL:

CB | Para said:
Isn't that the truth, last time I saw my ex she was going out with a wannabe thug with an IQ of 30. :LOL:
did he actually have an IQ of 30? :D

CyberSh33p said:
did he actually have an IQ of 30? :D

Well no but he was dumb as a rock and he's a drug pusher, sells the green stuff to make a living. :|

CB | Para said:
Well no but he was dumb as a rock and he's a drug pusher, sells the green stuff to make a living. :|
nice :| I'd hate to think of what your ex was like then :|

13% gay, stupid questions...

now you made me addicted to every silly game on that website...

Just cuase some 1 sells a bit of green doesnt mean thier a bad person, iv had friends who have sold before.
Although this person might be a moron, i dont know.

CB | Para said:
She's a blonde lol! :LOL:
oof, good going, you just insulted some of our female audience here in the forums ;)

quickly, submerge yourself so they can't smell your fear!

edit: /me runs!

53%, I was thinking I would be more. I agree some of the questions where stupid "Do you want to be a nurse or a doctor?" What the heck..?

edit: I take offence to everyone (Theres been a good few people, not just in this thread) say its the "in" thing for girls to be bi. Its not a ****ing fashon statement its a sexuall pref. Idiots.

CB | Para said:
/me uses a special ninja smokebomb and vanishes!

Haha... ever seen kung pow?

as for the "in" thing with girls being bi. unfortunetly, it is. alot are in it for the fashon statement. it dosent mean all "bi" girls are just bi to be "in". but alot are. my ex thinks she's the coolest because she "explores" her sexuality. She has more baggage than a airport. she still pisses me off so much...

burnzie said:
Haha... ever seen kung pow?

as for the "in" thing with girls being bi. unfortunetly, it is. alot are in it for the fashon statement. it dosent mean all "bi" girls are just bi to be "in". but alot are. my ex thinks she's the coolest because she "explores" her sexuality. She has more baggage than a airport. she still pisses me off so much...
somehow I don't want to understand that analogy :)

you're probably better off without her then burnzeh :p

fret not puppet

46% baby :D

Now i know why i hang around the hl2.net forums "The sexy man center of the world"

CyberSh33p said:
somehow I don't want to understand that analogy :)

you're probably better off without her then burnzeh :p

fret not puppet

yeah i know :)

Lol most people think im gay so meh :p

My girlfreind sometimes thinks im gay lol!

(P.S. im not)

90% of bi people I know (0% of those in real life) are bi for one reason - they're friggin horny.

I don't consider myself any perentage of gay or straight. I'm just open to someone if I like them. Like my boyfriend.

Pretty biased, to be honest. Like questions about hiring a redecorator. I happen to be an excellent designer, goddamnit. Those things don't make you gay or bi, technically I'm not considered bi by a lot of people because I don't sleep with men.

Most of the time gays get on my nerves, actually. Especially the flambouyant ones.

36%. kinda expected that. some people have thought i was "family". i have had a gay guy in our lab wondering....

13%, What a manly man I am... ahem ;)

Actually I think its funny because I'm often asked if I am gay, even my Girl thought I was for a while.

GhostValkyrie said:
I don't consider myself any perentage of gay or straight. I'm just open to someone if I like them.

:cheers: m8.

Back