Are you gay?.....Take the test and find out!

bud7miker said:
Ahhh i thought i was 100% gay :eek: then it showed me my result, i'm 20% gay! But i reckon i would sleep with a guy just see what its like, don't mean i gay though. Does it? :(

But even if you were, would it matter?

Neutrino said:
I think you missed the joke.

There was a joke? Could someone please point it out for me, I must be going blind ;(

Murray_H said:
well I'd day the difference between gay and straight is a pretty big one in someones life, so yes, it does matter. I mean, its quite a contrast, you know?

basically I'm trying to say is that this is a really touchy subject, and people tend to take things the wrong way and blow them outta proportion.

16% - You're a walking, talking, red-blooded hetero guy. Just way too straight for these modern times mate!

*flexes*
:thumbs:

Jammydodger said:
leather trousers feath?
Ding dong!

Actually PVC Bondage Jeans, but close enough.

They don't fit me anymore.

32%

Hey, I got a sensitive side that women can grasp onto.

:smoking:

Look out, babe magnet coming through.

The picture on the left drove me away before I could take the test. Does that mean I get a 0%?

Murray_H said:

Probally to me it would yeah cause i want kids some day :)
Not that i have anything against gay people, I actually think there really funny :LOL: not in a take-the-piss sort of way :) but in a they-tell-good-jokes sort of way :thumbs:

16%, but .....for a laugh I did the "how picky are you?" test.
Got half way through before I realised it was for the fairer sex only. heh

16% gay

i'm not gay but i'm not a complete caveman hetro type. i do have a sensitive side :eek:

some of the questions were really bent though, would've been better with more options.

Dedalus said:
16% gay

i'm not gay but i'm not a complete caveman hetro type. i do have a sensitive side :eek:

some of the questions were really bent though, would've been better with more options.
You could easily tell which option was "gay" and which was "straight."

Tried it as a female to see if it as different questions. Oh man, SO obvious which option was which. "Do you know how to change oil in a car?"

Gah.

Erestheux said:
Tried it as a female to see if it as different questions. Oh man, SO obvious which option was which. "Do you know how to change oil in a car?"

I don't know how to change oil in a car :(

30% apparently. The one that cracked me up most was something along the lines of "do you think your best friend is sexy?"... good god.. I wish they could see the guy, hehe. Definitely not the most intelligent questions, but it was an amusing way to kill a few minutes. :thumbs:

Here are my results! (What the site said exactly)

JOSH IS 36% GAY!

You're open-minded between the sheets but rarely show your gay side when out on the streets!

I already knew this much. :D

Beast206 said:
30% apparently. The one that cracked me up most was something along the lines of "do you think your best friend is sexy?"... good god.. I wish they could see the guy, hehe. Definitely not the most intelligent questions, but it was an amusing way to kill a few minutes. :thumbs:
My best friend is a girl thats sexy, does that make me gay? ;)

Erestheux said:
My best friend is a girl thats sexy, does that make me gay? ;)

No, just luckier than me. :) Really, my friend is a good guy, but dayum... he is far from attractive. hehe.

im 43% lol... yay bring me some ass guys.

seriously though, it's a stupid quiz, but fun :)

Omg when the test finished that little "gay o meter" or whatever increaces and I thought that was my score... Shudder... It says I am not gay enough... 13% gay...

Dulrough said:
Omg when the test finished that little "gay o meter" or whatever increaces and I thought that was my score... Shudder... It says I am not gay enough... 13% gay...
LOL!You should be even more gay... :LOL:

Chris_D said:
hey me too...

that doesnt mean anything does it? :|

but what a stupid test, although some of the questions were pretty funny.

13%

I think i'll go eat a steak and chop down a big tree just to be sure...

*Burnzie scratches himself

Make sure that steak is extra rare. Infact, just go out and shoot a cow.

30%

16% gay, I too thought that the meter going up at first was my gay score.. I got really scared for a moment :LOL:

16% ghey here, but my heart almost jumped out my throat and my lungs almost collapsed when i saw that first meter fill up to 100%, then i found out it was only calculating teh gheyness.

Back