Are you part of the 98% of the population of the world, or the 2%?

Whew, I thought Blue Hammer, that was close

Red screwdriver. Can't beleive Jintor is the only other person that thought of that.

what if the 2% is the people whot thought red hammer?

Blue hammer.

Though a red crowbar would be more appropriate on these forums.

How the hell. First thing that popped into my mind was a red hammer, that can't be chance. How the ****?

How the hell. First thing that popped into my mind was a red hammer, that can't be chance. How the ****?
Red is the most common color, and hammer is the most common tool? (That people think of, anyway)

There's really no magic behind it, this is simple probability.

hehe.. Blue Wrench... Where did I get wrench from? I think it was from some game... didnt op4 have a wrench as the main melee weapon? or something?

Dear god, that personality test is amazing.

However, I did it again, trying to just do it randomly, and although reading what it told me then, didn't feel as accuruate as the first time, it might just randomally generate responses.

I am not sure whether the wrench in Op4 is red.
But I am sure that the wrench in Prey is red.
As I chose red wrench.

However, I did it again, trying to just do it randomly, and although reading what it told me then, didn't feel as accuruate as the first time, it might just randomally generate responses.
:sleep:

It was spot on. I don't know, I'm generally skeptical of these things though.

... How fortunate that I'm a Derren Brown fan. This personality test reminds me a lot of a trick I saw him do on Youtube. Basically, he got a load of students together in room and got them to draw around their hands and do some random scribbles on some bits of paper. Then they had to wait in another room for a few hours.
When he came back, he had with him each of the peoples' personalities typed out on sheets of paper, which he gave to them. They were pretty impressed; most of them gave scores around 90% accuracy. Then he got them to pass the papers round. They did, and loled. The papers were all the same. And he had writen them two months prior to meeting any of them.

According to Derren Brown's book, it's all in the wording, and having read my "assessments" (which were different on different days), it looks like he's right. Most of the statements could apply to anyone to some extent, and tbh, most of the more specific ones were basically wrong. According to my latest assessment, I "Want to make a favorable impression and be regarded as a special personality." My god, really? And apparently, I "Use tactics cleverly in order to obtain influence and special recognition." TBH, I'm about as socially retarded as they come. You'd think a program that could delve so deep into your psyche would be able to work out your gender, right? No matter how many random colours I pick, it always says "he".

I've gone on too much, though. :sleep:

blue lawnmower

the entire time i'm taking the test i thought it'd be one of those things where they trick you into doing a math problem wrong, when i got to the part on guessing a tool i was like, "buh... what?" errrrr uuuh blue...lawnmower?

black wrench... am I ubnormal like superman or spiderman? :D

rotfl ><

Back