Art stuff

This.

Hope they don't cause you too much grief!

Liking the new art by the way :)

Thanks, you two. I haven't heard anything last week, probably because those guys at Zenimax are taking a long Thanksgiving vacation. So we'll see how it goes next week.

Done with this. My friend's writing a story for it and it sounds hilarious, I could post that here when it's done.

zombie_portrait_by_chemicalalia-d33cpub.jpg

Had no idea this thread belonged to someone.

Yeah, I think people got confused when Kaptain H switched from her Chemical Alia name. Its not the first time someone else posted in her thread haha.

Anyways, your render is really good, so you should actually start your own thread. I'd be interested in seeing some WIP shots of it, if you have any.

@Kaptain, did anything happen with ZeniMax? I assume they were just blowing smoke.

Yeah, I think people got confused when Kaptain H switched from her Chemical Alia name. Its not the first time someone else posted in her thread haha.

Anyways, your render is really good, so you should actually start your own thread. I'd be interested in seeing some WIP shots of it, if you have any.

@Kaptain, did anything happen with ZeniMax? I assume they were just blowing smoke.

Yeah, I agree, it looks beautiful. I'd love to see some other renders of that or see your specs for it.

I haven't heard anything yet from Zenimax. It's possible that they decided to let it drop after I responded seriously. It's also possible that they're also mounting some massive legal accusation against me with a billion lawyers and that's why I haven't received another letter yet. Can't really do much but wait. Well, and picket the Zenimax booth at GDC, but that won't get me any bonus points.

That headcrab aristocrat is awesome!

Thank you!

I'm trying to finish up my female tf2 spy mod and get that released to the community as soon as possible. It still needs specularity, normal maps and some color adjustments (boots and buttons, ugh). But I'm ready to rig it get some in-game testing and better shots.

female_spy_update_by_chemicalalia-d34v2w8.jpg

female_spy_color_test_by_chemicalalia-d358hfk.jpg

Also, DustyOldRoses is doing the voice acting for the sound pack, and it's pretty amazing. Here's a sample with some new lines, if you'd like to hear what she's doing with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV9ywSgKmB4

And I drew this the other night while I was packing to go home for Christmas.

assassin_by_chemicalalia-d35bp1f.jpg

Very impressive, I'm sure she'll be super popular, especially with such good voice acting.

Woah, didn't know Zenimax was shaking you down. Good luck Alia!

Congrats on being featured on the TF2 blog. May your days be filled with potato!

Back