at what age did you first have sex

I was wondering when the elusive Badger would show up in this thread.

I am 15, it's NOT normal to have sex when you are 15, that is ******* weird!

18, but i got head when i was a few years younger...has to count for something.

Virgin, but I'm only 15 which is a bit too early I think, started fapping when I was 11.

Something is wrong with you, apparently you were created without male sexual hormones.

That or your some overprotective christian extremist mom in disguise :O

I was 15 if you have anything against that then refer to point 1, if not skip straight to point 2.

1) **** you.
2) Poop.

I was 15 if you have anything against that then refer to point 1, if not skip straight to point

My ****ing god, this Lounge place scares me, it's safer in the HL forums.

^ Why catholics in general instead of most christians?

18. Im cool. Not cool enough to have gotten laid by another girl since, though. :(

18 and had a nice 2-3 year sex spree but its been about 8 months now and i'd **** just about anything right now. even a GILF

Why's that, Calhoun?

At 15, you're already 3 or so years into puberty, the hormones are going strong, and all the parts work.

I would say that 13-25 is the time when most humans in the past had first mated. It seems to be that we are biologically conditioned to mate during this period. Why do you think you grew hair, got a deeper voice, got acne, and all of the sudden started being attracted to girls? The whole point was to get you to make babies, my friend.

why did you resurrect such an old tread???

anyway...i haven't got laid for almost a year now, which makes me a virgin again.
****...i hate having no sex.

Average age is 17.

This thread is full of win. I actually laughed out loud about 5 or 6 times.

Oh, and Bar.C is an awesome troll.

First act of sexy was 16, full blown rampant sex at 17.

I was all up in some pussy before I was even born, bitches. I don't remember that night though, but she also said it was painful and lasted hours. I must be well endowed. I guess I'm just really, really good, and she tells me that it was a miracle.

Devin got ****ed by his own chin, and now hes his chin's bitch. Its completely ruined him.

Back