Avitars, sigs and stuff

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
So explain your avitar and sig.

Avitar:
'tis a blue eyed Vortigaunt. When I first signed up I realised I needed an avitar. I looked through my pic folder and found a screenshot of a Vort. I opened it in photoshop and started doing elaborate tweaking. But in the end I simply ended up making his eye blue, the background black and stuck a lens flare in the eye. The blue-eyed Vort then pretty much became tied in the whole Vortigaunt Revolution thing (see below) so it has appeared in my avitar ever since(except on St. Patricks day)

Signature:
The Vortigaunt Revolution started off a joke in my second sig(the origanal being too long). At one stage Danimal made a pic of a Vortigaunt on one of Dr. Breen's screens and I though,"Hm, that goes well with the whole revolution thingy" and it was added. I then made my own and then more and then replaced those and then replaced those.
Half-Dead is a comic I'm making with Gmod.

Avatar: It's Jos, the stupid egg. This is a cartoon of the Belgian weekly magazine Humo.

Sig: Some random line that is in there for some months now. Look at it as propaganda for Zombie Master.

Ava. a Domo-Kun, the reason that i have a Domo-Kun...i have no idea

Sig. 1st part (Zerimski) explains itself, 2nd (quotes) names have links in them to sites with smilies :)

Avatar - explains itself - oh look it's a broken image link but wait no... it's alive!
Sig - Operation Flashpoint: Armed Assault (The greatest war game EVER made remade on a new engine with new campaigns, vehicles and real MULTIPLAYER!!!!!) FTW

Avatar: One of Radiohead's many simbols and drawings they have.

Sig: Taken from Radiohead's song: "Fake Plastic Trees", from the Album "The Bends", is just pure poetry for me...

avatar: CptStern ...who else would it be :)

sig: shortened today at the request of a mod ..I'll usually put quotes from members or quotes from famous people

sig, some random gibberish crappy quotes that i have had there since i joined.

Avatar: Kirov Airship from RA2. I'd probably have a picture of Kirov vodka as my avatar, but 50x50 pixels is too small for that.

Signature: A link to my nationstates country, an awesome quote by Samon and something to do with that Free Munro again (which I cba to change at the minute).

Fabulous!

avatar: support for keano after he got sacked.
sig: some encrypted text

Avatar: I had some dumb picture featuring the apple saying something about dental health, so I cut it out and used it as a goof avatar, but apparently it caught on and I can't find a suitable replacement

sig: I had no idea what to put, so I just used a smiley

Sig: Oh gosh. Well it's a tribute to The Dark Elf, who was just pure aceness crammed in a can. He's still ace, but someone bought him or something :(

avatar: fear and loathing in las vegas
sig: ernest hemingway

Avatar: Me dressed as a 'terrorist' in Berlin......inverted!

Sig: My xifre name, link to my nationstates. Had been the 'And Justice for All' quote by Metallica, but after Danimal's request i changed it....:|

Avatar - I like Family Guy. Quagmire is the balls.

Sig - Ha! Speaks for itself really. Apart from the quote, I just wanted to look cool.

Avatar: Screenshot from a hilarious vid :LOL:

Signature: The Hall Of Fame, of course! :D
Under that, commercial for whatever I like
And the last line would be the currently centered thread/reply.

Avatar: Freudian penis freud. Gives off impression of respectable yet grumpy/gruff old man but with seriously perverted overtones!
dance.gif

Sig: Zerimski = fabulous

Insano said:
Avatar: It's Jos, the stupid egg. This is a cartoon of the Belgian weekly magazine Humo.

Sig: Some random line that is in there for some months now. Look at it as propaganda for Zombie Master.
I swear sometimes I see your avitar move.

Avatar: a picture of Trent, but I'm not liking that one so much. I'm kind of restricted by the 50x50 rule... you can't put a photograph of something as an avatar because you can't tell what it is unless it's really big.

Signature: a NIN lyric. Changes bi-, tri-weekly.

Avatar : Ricky Gervais in character as David Brent in the fabulous British grown comedy 'The Office' which i adore beyond words.

Sig : The latest offer after Munros return after his water pipe burst making him our "soggy Munro" ----> ;(

avatar: shaun, from shaun of the dead. I love that movie

sig: my xfire name

Avatar: It's a cow's head. I like cows. Explains itself.

Sig: Random quote and crappy inside joke between me 'n' Skaadi.

It's you after getting turned into a Strogg in Quake 4. (basically right at the end of the game. The cutscene where after you kill "The Nexas" (a HUGE brain), head back to the Hannabal that's now in Outer Space, and the Adminstrator says you got another mission)
Due to the avatar size limit I had to crop the rest but his face.
My old avatar had the buggy from HL2 someone modeled for a trucking game.

Sig: Just a couple of quotes I got and my system specs.

Danimal: Spoilers! My eyes!

Avatar: picture I made, taken from my own eye. Taken from the exce- er, FABULOUS song "Fire Eye'd Boy" by Broken Social Scene.

Sig: A few quotes that made me giggle, artfully placed.

Av: It's from a webcomic I go to... It's a freakign bunny in a pirate hat. a BUNNY in a PIRATE HAT. Fabulous! I forget what my sig is.

avatar, the muffin man (though he is a little pixelated, im working on a new one)

sig, my xfire, also shortened at request of mdo

Avatar: Icon for Black Mesa: Source. I was in need of an avatar and I thought it looked cool.

Sig: Well I think it's pretty funny.

Sig: Comp Specs.
Our CSS server (come play! :D)
And my deviantART page. (Go view! :D)

Made it in paint, for a buddy icon, put enough work in on it, that I figured I use it here. It's obviously modelled after the mastercard commercials, and its made because I can juggle and make stuff out of duct tape.

spookymooky said:
Made it in paint, for a buddy icon, put enough work in on it, that I figured I use it here. It's obviously modelled after the mastercard commercials, and its made because I can juggle and make stuff out of duct tape.
I remember you making it :D

I've explained my avatar before, my sig is just a bunch of quotes that I like. Oh, and a line from an Aphex Twin song.

vegeta897 said:
I remember you making it :D
:D

And my sig is thus, because I can't think of anything different. Perhaps I will use some Heinlein quotes, or other quotes. Perhaps just TAANSTAAFL.

Av: A Grim reaper from "Dead Like Me" Awesome show.

Sig: A quote from jaypinkerton.com that always makes me laugh.

And bitches, A THOUSAND POSTS! w00t!

Not that it matters, you heartless bastards.

Que-Ever said:
happy 1003th post, greatgat :*(

Yeah. I couldn't stop at a thousand though. I just kept doing it again. And again. And again. And... so on.

Back