Back from another... TRIP TO VALVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now before this gets locked. I want to leave you all with one little secret.

Zhaeb jrnef uvf zbguref fgbpxvatf

glamhawk said:
does this site have unlimited bandwidth?
also, who smells 1,000 replies?

well with the spamming skills u possess, a 1000 replies is not too far off.. :|

Sedako said:
Waaaiiit a second now... maybe I am Marc Laidlaw! Yeah, that gotta be it. If it's not the truth, may I be struck by lightning!

did any lightning strike you by now? :p

I"M MARK LAIDLAWH OMG WTF LOL~!!@!!!!!!!!11

DigiQ8 said:
Merc i have a Question
Is that Shadow Error fixed ?

Yeah, i'd like to know this too. It is now the only thing really bugging me. Oh yeah, and the fact that you can't see the shadow of Gordon when yo are riding around in the buggy. All you see is the buggy's shadow.

let's hurry up and solve thie www.half-life2.com puzzle... it's obviously somthing that will be fun for us!! man just knowing the acknowledged hl2.net on there official site is f-in EXITING!!!

bleh I didn't realize valve was behind all this.. now I know and this is alot more fun for me. What geniouses those guys are.

for everyone complaining about spam....

i made a new thread entitled Secret HL2 Website. go there, it is organized

Evil^Milk said:
did any lightning strike you by now? :p

I"M MARK LAIDLAWH OMG WTF LOL~!!@!!!!!!!!11

Actually, I was referring to the picture Marc took where lightning hit a tree right next to him.

Hey, HL2 community can have a little fun too, right? We don't always have to be on topic. Just shooting **** is fine too, right?

Now, imagine that we a all a little Laidlaw. Focus mentally. Think like Marc. *BE* the Laidlaw.

Stan R.

i bet valve themselves are laughing at this thread

Can anybody make out what is scribbled out underneath "Todo for Collectors Edition"?

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
let's hurry up and solve thie www.half-life2.com puzzle... it's obviously somthing that will be fun for us!! man just knowing the acknowledged hl2.net on there official site is f-in EXITING!!!

Where do they acknowledge hl2.net? and it's "exciting" :p

wow. well i am just going to end all these rumors about marc laidlaw now and say taht i am NOT marc laidlaw... marc laidlaw is probably sleeping peacefully in his bed right now dreaming about lightning bolts

-merc

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
let's hurry up and solve thie man just knowing the acknowledged h...e is f-in EXITING!!![/QUOTE] They did? when?

glamhawk said:
for everyone complaining about spam....

i made a new thread entitled Secret HL2 Website. go there, it is organized

spamming is a no-no on on this forum.. doesn't matter what thread.
its in the forum rules.

I tried monipulating the colors and getting rid of the green. It's pretty well covered, however I can make out the number 44 at the end of the first word and maybe a slash before that.

Stan R.

blahblahblah said:
Can anybody make out what is scribbled out underneath "Todo for Collectors Edition"?

It says something like Half-life 2: canceled due to unpopularity - begin work on Barbie: source.

Sparta said:
Now before this gets locked. I want to leave you all with one little secret.

Zhaeb jrnef uvf zbguref fgbpxvatf

munro wears his mothers stockings...that was the encrypted message!!

Six Three said:
Where do they acknowledge hl2.net? and it's "exciting" :p

They acknowledge it in the g-man image. That's what he meant.

Six Three said:
That whiteboard was a joke guys.

What do you mean it was a joke? It was a puzzle, which has now been solved. That's what this thread has been about.

Merc? so now that we know the Board was done by valve and maybe you as a joke / riddle is there anything elese you want to tell us that you have been hiding? I know you arent marc because of your previous posts on modeling ( not exactly written like an award winning author ) .

Neutrino said:
They acknowledge it in the g-man image. That's what he meant.

What do you mean it was a joke? It was a puzzle, which has now been solved. That's what this thread has been about.

ok, I'm obviously missing something...what's all this about ASCII art on the hl2 website? the "secret" one? (which, btw, the user/pass don't work) and what riddle has been solved?

Neo_Kuja said:
*Points at Merc *

Spy !
Can I get you some tea ? :D

i just figured they are looking at these posts since cliffe posted earlier plus when i visited valve they knew i was coming from these forums... they do look around here every now and then and im sure they are looking now... and i dont know anything about the whiteboard joke all i did was retake a picture today while i was waiting and posted it

-merc

Six Three said:
ok, I'm obviously missing something...what's all this about ASCII art on the hl2 website? the "secret" one? (which, btw, the user/pass don't work) and what riddle has been solved?

did u not read my post?
i just gave u all the instructions...

Six Three said:

The user/pass does work. I think it's just that everyone is trying to access it at once so it's rather slow. Just keep trying and it will open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back