Back from another... TRIP TO VALVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I'm going to tell you all what I did. Maybe everyone has done this already, and if they have, forgive me for repeating.
Just view the HTML source for the page. There's your message and "screenshot"!

Confusedhobo said:
I thought some people over here might appreciate my humor. :)

FriendsServer.jpg

I must say, I like it. Nothing to laugh out loud about but at 3 in the morning it was quite refreshing.

Gossoon said:
OK. I'm going to tell you all what I did. Maybe everyone has done this already, and if they have, forgive me for repeating.
Just view the HTML source for the page. There's your message and "screenshot"!

You mean the ASCII art of the bird and Gordon? If so, we all know about this..

Gossoon, you should check this thread more thoroughly, this has been reported before Admittedly, that's a lot of work.

Stan R.

I like the shot. They've got a cracking good sense of humor over at valve.

Gossoon said:
I like the shot. They've got a cracking good sense of humor over at valve.

Are you seeing an ACTUAL screenshot? Or the ASCII art?

stanr said:
Gossoon, you should check this thread more thoroughly, this has been reported before Admittedly, that's a lot of work.

Stan R.

Yeah, I thought it was too obvious not to have been posted already. But christ, 40 some pages! Anyway, is there anything beyond this? I doubt it. It seems like the end of the joke.

DarkStar said:
Wait...those are from yesterday. The question was why didn't he take more pictures today? Maybe they wouldn't let him or something...

i didnt take more pictures today because the whole time i was playing hl2

-merc

merc(or should i call you marc laidlaw) we know about your involvement in this conspiracy, HAND OVER THE GOODS(info)

Joscot, that link doesn't exist.

Also, this is the mosted posted-in thread ever!? ALL IN ONE NIGHT!!

//think about the bandwidth

DarkStar said:
Oh, okay...I just couldn't bring myself to read through 40 pages of mainly nonsense. Oh, by the way:

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T MAKE HIM SIGN SOMETHING!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

maybe they just trusted me to not spoil the story for the hl2 community... i wouldnt even think of doing that because i know how crazy you guys are about the game... hell im crazy about it too!!

-merc

so you guys really think im marc... we will just have to see about now wont we :)

-merc

Damn, you got the 700th post...I was going to try to sneak in :p

ThomasToad said:
merc(or should i call you marc laidlaw) we know about your involvement in this conspiracy, HAND OVER THE GOODS(info)

Yeah "merc", if that really IS your name... how come you've been so calm about all this? Huh? HUH? HUH??

Lay off Merc, he's not Laidlaw. Otherwise, the photo would include the password. Kudos to Valve for staging this whiteboard for us to see though.

Stan R.

no valve employee would praise his own game so highly
of course, they did give us the bird

clearly the whole board was fabricated to amuse us... im suprised it took me this long to realize this (me dumb)

but look at the thing in the IMPORTANT bubble on the whiteboard... that I think is a jumbled message...

Glamhawk: you're also a bird. Coincidence? Hmm?

Fess up, Marc Laidlaw! :) :)

Stan R.

does this site have unlimited bandwidth?
also, who smells 1,000 replies?

bAbYhEaDcRaB said:
clearly the whole board was fabricated to amuse us... im suprised it took me this long to realize this (me dumb)

but look at the thing in the IMPORTANT bubble on the whiteboard... that I think is a jumbled message...

You are about an hour behind.

glamhawk said:
does this site have unlimited bandwidth?
also, who smells 1,000 replies?

20 pence says this thread gets locked

Waaaiiit a second now... maybe I am Marc Laidlaw! Yeah, that gotta be it. If it's not the truth, may I be struck by lightning!

ThomasToad said:
You are about an hour behind.

yeah obviously im extremely confused... but if someone could summarize EVERYTHING that would be extremely appreciated... pm me or just make a new post.. heh

i made a new thread entitled Secret HL2 Website. go there, it is organized

We need to have a metathread that sits on top of this thread as we view it, listing all the important points made in all the pages. Especially so I don't make an ass of myself posting info that is 45 (!) minutes or however long old.

Wow, 48 pages of total, unfiltered spam !
This could go down in halflife2.net history !

I am Marc Laidlaw

hint: everyone else post the exact same thing and we will be joyful morons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back