Battlefield 2 demo - First impressions

bump

is it just me or are the aa guns in the demo completely useless? has anyone hit anything with them, jets i mean or choppers, not incoming buggies. :p

Yeah, they are pretty crap, the only way to take out an aircraft is with an aircraft.

so why is the m203 grenade launcher mounted on the m16? it`s not good for anything. its far to weak. helicopters should be more powerfull too, they have to hit me right on the nuts to kill me. even with a rocket. lol

cadaver said:
so why is the m203 grenade launcher mounted on the m16? it`s not good for anything. its far to weak. helicopters should be more powerfull too, they have to hit me right on the nuts to kill me. even with a rocket. lol
what are you talking about? i got killed by splash damage from a rocket the other day

cadaver said:
Are you kidding me? The grenade launcher is fantastic - it shreds through infantry, and can take out a jeep in a single shot.

Axyon said:
Are you kidding me? The grenade launcher is fantastic - it shreds through infantry, and can take out a jeep in a single shot.

lol agreed. Something alot of people dont realise is that its suppriseingly effective against APCs :p I think its 3 hits. :)

i just wanted to say. the bf2 demo server browser is the biggest piece of buggy shit ive ever used. whoever made it should have their nutsack cut up with razor blades and then be forced to wash their nutsack with lemon juice and rub it with salt.

poseyjmac said:
i just wanted to say. the bf2 demo server browser is the biggest piece of buggy shit ive ever used. whoever made it should have their nutsack cut up with razor blades and then be forced to wash their nutsack with lemon juice and rub it with salt.
yeah, it locks up on me all the time

poseyjmac said:

I agree with that. I hope someone makes an alternate one when the main game comes out... it shouldn't be too hard...should it?

Back