Beretta 9000 VTM Release By IchII3D

Now, i wanted to download the VTM's but non of the links worked.
Can somebody please put them back online?
I also would like to see these tutorials. Thanks

iiim a hood modeler i dont get owned im 2 poor to buy half the stuff u guys talk bout

This is the most viewed thread on the forums. I think. Thats pritty good. Someone still neds to fix the links.

/me points at all the admins.

yeah i wanna look at them vids but the links were crapped upon
huge bummer

Neeseius said:
yeah i wanna look at them vids but the links were crapped upon
huge bummer

look up ^ There is new links

very nice tutorials ichi

have a little general question: are you guys using opengl or direct3d for 3d max, i'm using d3d but when i use the option to set planes 2 sided the plane just keeps 'unvisible' on one side, i don't have this problem with opengl but when i load a template and zoom in, the image is like all big pixels and in the vtm's they aren't.

ichi maybe you can do something like animating or skinning or how to box model something like that, i would perfer a vtm on
how to make cars or realistic characters ;)

keep up the good work :thumbs:

excellent!

I have long wanted to get into modelling, but never really knew where to get started. I think this vid has convinced me I could actually do it. :E

I think I might try (and find out how wrong I am :O)

lol. anyway, thanks for putting the time and energy into doing this vtm. t'was fun to watch.

I admit, it pains me when the wrong names are used for all the parts :p

here's a lil' diagram to point out the features on this gun. if anything is unclear, or I am wrong (could happen ;)) post and i'll try and clear it up.

(ok. some are perfectly obvious, and I didn't need to put them on. but I did for completeness, anyway. :p )

does not play!!

I can't get the video to play :frown:

please help.

it does not show the video on real player or windows media player?

I believe the video is in xvid format. Do you have the xvid codec? if not, you should be abel to get it here.

if that's not your problem, then we need more info.

You're the best man, Even unskinned it looks good! :p It's a really nice method compared to box modeling.. I never knew it could be done like that. First actual high detail model like that. I dont like blank renders like that, so I just put basic materials on it, and a decent background.

nice.jpg

what settings did you use with camtasia? they seen to be working well :)

Death.Trap said:
What modeling program is this for?
therealescher said:
IchI said:
Programs Used: 3dsmax6
I'd guess that means it's 3DSM. :p
Hahahaha :LOL:
It's a real puzzle. oh, hey, this might be about your level:
blondepuzzle4.jpg

lol. no offense meant mate. but look around for a second before you ask, eh?

Phisionary said:
Hahahaha :LOL:
It's a real puzzle. oh, hey, this might be about your level:
blondepuzzle4.jpg

lol. no offense meant mate. but look around for a second before you ask, eh?

Was that in the original post? I didn't see it, my bad. And I didn't feel like reading through 15 pages just to find 2 words.

And now offense taken :thumbs:

Thanks for the VTM, they were entertainign as well

The links on the first page are down, I'd REALLY want to see these vid tuts cuz I'm getting back into modeling and I think these would really help. If anyone can tell me where I could get them or if someone could send me them please email me at [email protected] or add me on AIM at he4dhuntr . Thanks in advance. Later :)

Nevermind, I missed a link on the first page. I'm downloading them now :)

umm when i try click on the link i get the 404 not found dont tell me you have deleted them cuz im really interested in it please man bring it back up :) Ill kiss your toes if u do it allright
kisses to everyone!

Black_Gurka said:
umm when i try click on the link i get the 404 not found dont tell me you have deleted them cuz im really interested in it please man bring it back up :) Ill kiss your toes if u do it allright
kisses to everyone!

read the bottom of the first post.

A question Ichi...when 1:15 minutes of the movie has passed you suddently rotate in some way i dont get how you do it and my modell gets wrong so my question is how you do it?

::EDIT::

lol, well thats that problem solved....hay dont mind me.......good tutorials.....should have done a rendering one

i say this gets an 'MA' rating excessive course language :p

Erhemm... 404... file not found. Fix the links please :p

EDIT: Oops, found the working links. :imu:

Back