Beretta 9000 VTM Release By IchII3D

Nar, it needs more work. Also the model is quite badly done :p Its just not many people realise :D

Maybe any model/mesh from Fusion Pack? (the quality of models is quite enough)

This might be a temporary thing but the likes broke for me (in between me d/ling them!)

Well i finaly got around to compleating these VTM's and they where pritty good :) i learn quite a few cool buttons and tools which will come in handy in the future.

I managed to keep the triangle count down to 878 which i think is pritty good.

Nice work IchI, i look foward to future VTM's.

are you sure that count is tris, not poly ? cause thats ridiculous if it is :dozey:. maybe show us a wireframe, and are both sides the same ?

ops well i was being a n00bie :/ its 2000, i just relized what was going on, was looking at the face count in editabal polly, and of course most the faces have go loads of tris in :/ had to change it to editabal patch :/ I thought 850 sounded weird :/

Man, Ichi said he's trying to get the host up...:(
I can't wait to get these VTM's...

He should look into getting them hosted on Fileplanet.........as much as I hate fileplanet, atleast they'll always be there even if you do have to wait to get them.

I hate fileplanet too.... just don't like to wait in line and having to sign into and account just to download something....gets annoying.

I'm very interested in seeing the videos after seeing what people have produced after watching them.

You can always learn a new technique.

It's been almost a week now...I wish Ichi can get his host up...:(

....i hate this....i really want those VTMs.....this is really making me sad.....
i come here everyday hoping that the links would work yet.....they fail me.....
:( :( :(

xC4RN4G3x said:
....i hate this....i really want those VTMs.....this is really making me sad.....
i come here everyday hoping that the links would work yet.....they fail me.....
:( :( :(

At the end of the day I made them for free, so you can't expect them to be up. I'm trying hard to get them backup but its my hosting which is the problem. My service provider said I had unlimited bandwidth for a very very cheap price. But they also said if they did have a problem with hosting my files they would give me all my money back. At the end of the day there computers may have just broken, I have no clue when it will be sorted.

When I started modelling I managed to get along without my video tutorials, so its not like you can't :p you need to stop waiting and expecting things. I'm actually doing the same atm and I really know I just need to get up off my ass and stop waiting for easy video tutorials to follow.

Sorry to be a bit harsh, but its proberly a good diea to learn that its not as easy as you think.

Ichi I Pm'd you about hosting

Maybe u didnt get it, il pm u again.

I am doing other tutorials but everyones saying ur VTMs are really good so I just want to see for myself....

Please please help me, ive recently got into modelling (Cinema 4D and moving onto 3DS Max) and i really want to see your tutorial to help me out but the links are down! Say whats up Ichi i really want to see/hear you good work.

thankyou iF.

Edit : Deeerrrrr me only just read your big post above lol, well of course we dont "need" them but we do "want" them. It would just give some people like myself a few tips in certain areas that are quite technical. Nm dow but i just hope we do get to see them some time. :frog:

plz help

Hello all. I'm new to these forums and so far, the godly Ichi is the only person that seems to be able to help people who are trying to get into modelling. As you probably already now, your VTM's links are down. Are there any people out there who wouldn't mind sending them to me over AIM or giving me links to another forum somewhere out there where Ichi's VTM's are. I'm pretty much up for anything at this point. I'd almost sell my body.....

Sorry, I also failed to mention that I use Comcast internet. I think the speed is up to 3 megs, so I could probably download them somewhat fast from a dsl or t1 connection user. Also, I think my comcast internet subscription comes with a free web site, it's probably small but you can use it for some of your stuff Ichi, if you would want to have a free host for those VTA's

Evil^Milk said:
How big are these files?

It says on the download links :p just above the actual link. The hosting is currently down though.

For everyone who is woried about the hosting then an email has been sent to the provider and I'm awaiting a reply. I may have used up to much bandwidth but I'm not sure. I will have to see. Sorry for the down time. I'm trying tog et it sorted don;t worry. I just don;t actually know when it will be sorted :(

Kinda, IU have been absent from 3d in general for about 1 month. I started a naked female woman today for some practice work. My next VTM will take some time before it comes out though. I need to make sure I know what I'm doing first. As I said in my other VTM's I'm no pro. I just tell people what I know. I would like to get better at human work before I do a video tutorial on it because I could be responsable for teaching quite a lot of people new things. It would be a bastard to get it wrong :(

Lol, yes, but i was refering to a UVW mapping VTM. I thought you were going to be making one sometime soon or something?

Yhea UVW.... Im still sitting with my G36 and dont know what to do =(((

Well, regardless, you should see this other tutorial i did for some kind of UZI or something, it's lookin quite horrid, and that is what its sposed to look like :p. I think the pic of ur guns rox' IchI. I'm still not sure how much space Comcast.net gives me for my own personal free web pages, but if it's space you can use, then you can feel free to use it.

The hosting is back up, at last. I have another problem though. All my links might need redirecting :O boo hoo, I will sort it out soon. Give me some time.

Your the boss IchI, make it sooooon :D.

Btw did you do your tutorials using 3DS Max or Cinema 4D ?

Hey, is there anyone else that is hosting the video's? I would really like to watch them.

Since I made such good tutorials does anyone want to give me a Counter-Strike: Condition Zero CDKey, hehehehe :D

IchI said:
Since I made such good tutorials does anyone want to give me a Counter-Strike: Condition Zero CDKey, hehehehe :D

Do u need it only to play CSS or u want to play CSCZ ?

Back