Beretta 9000 VTM Release By IchII3D

Does anyone even want to play CS: CZ hehehehe. Its so bad :(

I will also try and cure world hunger and flow peace through the lands *blink blink blink blink* *giggles*

m8, i thought u already cured that? no? hm strange

CS CZ multiplayer i actually like becuase its CS but updated, but now theres CS Source which is CS:CZ updated... hmmmmmm

ne ways

Any chance of having somebody put up those VTM's? I wanna see what style of modelling you guys are talking about. Smoothing groups would also be useful to know.

I have CS: CZ now, I bought it today. CS: Source offically rocks. The only problem I have is the movment style. I dislike it been smooth and strange. It seems to be heavy.

Milk, can I get some Evil Milk with that cookie?
_________________:cheers:_______________

OK, right. First of all, can everyone stop posting about the Links been down. I kind of noticed :p

Now, first of all I will inform you about the situation. The host I was using before is dead. They host can not host them anymore. This is mainly because in 3 weeks I used up 500 GB of his bandwidth (now can u see why I was so picky about the hosting). I have talked to him and he have put them up so Majestic_XI can download them. He will then be uploading them to the hl2files server.

Thanks for all waiting and the VTM's will be up soon. Also thanks to Majestic_XI for sorting me out some hosting.

thx for the update...i know lots have been waiting for these, including myself...

Any update on when these will be back up? I really wanna see this modeling technique and see if I can get some pointers :p

well, i finally came upon the tutorials, if any1 is really desparate i can send them thru MSN messenger starting about 11:30 pm PST. sometimes b4 that if im not busy...just try me i guess

[email protected]

Couldnt you put em on fileplantet ? i know ive downloaded alot of tutorials from there before

Downloading them now and im watching the first part atm . Very intersting seeing how you model . I knew you could do it this way ive just never done it but anyways thanks for the vtms they sure have showed me something new

Just my friggin luck, as soon as the tut's go up, my 3dsmax demands a key :( I thought there was a way to get a version that was free as long as you didn't use it for profit. Someone send a message to Aaaghh8213 on AIM if you know how I can get the version that won't lock up.

mike8213 said:
Just my friggin luck, as soon as the tut's go up, my 3dsmax demands a key :( I thought there was a way to get a version that was free as long as you didn't use it for profit. Someone send a message to Aaaghh8213 on AIM if you know how I can get the version that won't lock up.

Errrr that sounds very dodgy, there is probably a version you can use for 30 days or so. Try that. But dont talk about warez and shite again dont think mods like it.

Now, I'm not talking about illegal stuff, I was told there was some kind of "student" version or something that is completely free as long as your not trying to produce stuff for profit. I have the trial right now, and I did a computer restore to try to fix my graphics problems (installed a bad driver i think) and I guess I went to many days into it and it's counting those as my trial days.

Student version is still pretty high but its much cheaper then the normal version i think around 700 , 1000 bucks to get the student version gl finding a copy though

Gargh IchiI i've been trying to download your VTM's, and i use the standar windows InterNet Explorer downloader, and when downloading your VTM's they just stop downloading ( from what ever place i download them from ) half way through, as if the download has frozen, now surely this is a problem with my computer/internet. But when im downloading other files from different sites it seems ok. Anyone heard of this problem#? Sometimes it seems to be ok and just holds out , i have the first and second vtm's but cant manage to get any of the others.
Anyway what ive seen so far is good tho mate, nice one.

iF.

ItchyFish said:
Gargh IchiI i've been trying to download your VTM's, and i use the standar windows InterNet Explorer downloader, and when downloading your VTM's they just stop downloading ( from what ever place i download them from ) half way through, as if the download has frozen, now surely this is a problem with my computer/internet. But when im downloading other files from different sites it seems ok. Anyone heard of this problem#? Sometimes it seems to be ok and just holds out , i have the first and second vtm's but cant manage to get any of the others.
Anyway what ive seen so far is good tho mate, nice one.

iF.

EDIT : P.S. Im a big n00b to 3Ds Max, but i have been going through your VTM ( No. 2 ) And have encountered a big problem, when im in perspective mode, i want to be able to move the camera around without changing the position of the model. Now i can do this by holding middle mouse button and then moving the mouse to get a different camera angle for x and y, but i dont know how to move freely around the z axis ( Ichi on you vtm no. 2 at 6.56 you do this to change the shape of how much the very upmost button stick out). But i cant do this which is so frustrating lol. Yes i am stuck on the most basic n00b thing but please help because im finding the rest of this quite easy, soo please help anyone.

Edit again : Omg im n00b i pressed quote instead of Edit, sorry all.

Hold down the left ALT + mouse3 and move around, make sure the viewport is active before you start to mvoe around in it.

When a view port is active it has a yellow line around it, if you wish to mvoe from view port to view port just press mouse3 once.

IchI said:
Hold down the left ALT + mouse3 and move around, make sure the viewport is active before you start to mvoe around in it.

When a view port is active it has a yellow line around it, if you wish to mvoe from view port to view port just press mouse3 once.

hehe i know that ( the yellow line around it lol ) i just dont know all of the ctrl + w and shift + o commands. Thanks mate.

Another thing i cant seem to find, is i pressed Shift + W i think it is, and the screen your on goes to fullscreen, and i can chose from the list the different fullscreen views, but i dont know how to go back to the 4 panel views again. what the command for that?

maybe alt + w ? Its not ctrl + w. Listen to what I say :p

Also try to be a little more independant instead of just asking everyone else.

Tap Tap Tap, can a moderator change the links of the first post please....

NEED bita help how do u select mutiple egdes i cant quite seem to do it im new to 3ds max
bexuz i just swicthed from gmax 2 3ds max 6 im still not 2 sure bout it :cheers:

You hold the Ctrl key down. If you hold down Alt, you can remove from your selection.

desty

Thanx 4 da help gotta get goin in da gheto .45 9 mm [PAK PAK PAK]:sniper:

Italian.Colt.45 said:
Thanx 4 da help gotta get goin in da gheto .45 9 mm [PAK PAK PAK]:sniper:

English please.

Back