Blue?

Exposed for my hatred, oh noes! :( Shens out out out!

KEEP THIS!

Blue is so much better than that brownish color

It's not terrible...but why the change? Just felt like mixing things up a little bit?

I love the new forum user titles!

I'm senior member now!!!
Oh...

Blue, ftw... plus it matches my avatar now.

\o/

Dalamari said:
KEEP THIS!

Blue is so much better than that brownish color

You suck and blue sucks.

I hate blue. BRING BACK THE OLD.

Pesmerga said:
You suck and blue sucks.

I hate blue. BRING BACK THE OLD.
If you didn't know, you can easily go to the bottom of the forum and switch to default.. :(

That is, of course, hoping you are a complete dumbass and didn't read any of the rest of the thread thinking that you didn't know you can change it.. :thumbs:

Shamrock said:
If you didn't know, you can easily go to the bottom of the forum and switch to default.. :(

Hey thanks for the heads up for the changing the blue thing. :thumbs:

We can't guarentee you'll always have that option. It might be better for you to get used to blue while it lasts.

Chris_D said:
We can't guarentee you'll always have that option. It might be better for you to get used to blue while it lasts.
Say it ain't so doc'..

Took me a while to adjust, but I like it.

Although I have to say, it kinda makes the site look at tad less sophisticated. The buttons and the bevels sorta clash with the blue, and make it look a tad gaudy.

Chris_D said:
Haha, this is quite ironic.

When we first had the tan theme replacing a very similar blue theme everyone was saying:

*moving back to blue theme*

Now you're all saying:

*changing back to tan theme*

:LOL:
We'll I've seen it here and I see a lot of other places. People are generally scared of the new. If it was down to most people not much would get changed. Ever. People like to be stuck in a rut, in my experience. There's something humans have with beeing comfortable with something and not wanting it to change, reguardless of the effect this change could bring them. In most cases, you'll also find that most people will not want a change, but give you no reason as to why. It just 'is' :)

I like this color theme. It's a lot easier on the eyes... especially after staring at the screen for so damn long..

Actually, this hurts my eyes when i switch to this.

And extended starting really, really burns :(

The old look was much better in my opinion. This blue is to electronic for my eyes.

You can change it back in your User CP by changing back to Default. I did, because I don't like the colour scheme. (Don't ask me why, I dunno either)

Back