Bush or Kerry

• Bush

Votes: 55 34.0%
  • Kerry

Votes: 107 66.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gh0st said:
i dont like you, but not because your gay. because your the type of bleeding heart liberal that always wants to appease to everybody. personally i dont give a flying **** about what portugal, or anyone from it thinks about my country. not because im close minded, but because of how rediculous it would be if i bitched and moaned about your president. im just saying what everyone else thinks. by the way, hows the portugese communist party doing?
in this post you really proved how open minded you are, and how you simply say how everybody else feels, you're so right

seinfeldrules said:
Then you are a fool. And also do you realize how many people that is. Good lord.

Good Lord indeed if you think 200 000 ppl is a lot. I'm not saying they didn't deserved to live, but many ppl, including the Somalians and the Sudanese militia now, kill/killed a lot more than that. The world is full of genocide and mass murder, if Bush was that dedicated to end with that he would have invaded a dozen different countries, that, btw, would have probably praised him in the end.

Yes but you said the US killed more than he did! It only goes to show the incredible Anti-Americanism that is festering all around the globe.

seinfeldrules said:
Yes but you said the US killed more than he did! It only goes to show the incredible Anti-Americanism that is festering all around the globe.

Yup, thats why i'm votin' kerry... Haven't we said this before?

seinfeldrules said:

Lol. If he didn't brake the 150 000 barrier, then the US may have killed more than he did. That was my point

You do know that the few corporations that own and control almost all of the TV media are conservatives, right? The somewhat more liberal reporters have to read what is on the teleprompter/cards. They might be able to slip in some liberal comments every now and then, but they can't affect the overall slant of their news show without getting reprimanded or fired. The higher up you go in the news conglomerates, the more conservative the employees get. The "liberal media" is like bigfoot... the believers think the evidence is obvious while it actually proves them wrong if you take the time to stop and think.
Read the NY Times. Then read the Boston Herald. Put those together and you get a moderate paper. That is what the media should be like.

seinfeldrules said:
well you can't say that's all bullshit...the US have done more bad then good the last couple of years...maybe you feel otherwise, but I dont

Lol. If he didn't brake the 150 000 barrier, then the US may have killed more than he did. That was my point
The US didnt even come close. And rest assured he broke the 150,000 'barrier' as you so crudely called it.

seinfeldrules said:
Read the NY Times. Then read the Boston Herald. Put those together and you get a moderate paper. That is what the media should be like.

putting 2 biased news sources together doesn't make'em accurate...

Read www.reuters.com, or even better, www.wikipedia.org for the news.

OCybrManO said:
So, the best interest of our national security is to attack someone that is no threat to us (and risk pissing off lots of potential terrorists)?

BTW: All of the satellite imagery and testimony used to "prove" they had WMDs was based on guess what... that's right... assumptions. The evidence was far from "clear and concise."

yeah it is in the best interest of our national security to attack someone that is "no threat to us". iraq has and always been a threat to us. anyone saying they arent is ****ing ignorant. george tenet says the intelligence they had was "fool proof". i dont deny the cia needs a massive overhaul. theyve been getting that since 9/11. kerry, who traditionally has voted against military intelligence even early in his career, is not the person to make our intelligence organizations any better.

when the director of the CIA tells you something is fool proof, and when the kgb, and mi6 give them similar information.. wait:

lets imagine for a second that iraq had wmd's (which they probably still do). what if bush hadent acted on that intelligence? hed likely be on trial for ignoring that shit, and his political career would be over.

Innervision961 said:
I don't hate christianity, but that site was all about end times and pretty laughable if you ask me, and i think just about everyone in this debate, republican or democrat would agree here... I can't believe your going to try and defend it.

Your not a Christian so anyone that studies the Bible is laughable.That's fine if you think that I don't feel the need to condemn you.

WorldNetDaily you must be looking at some different site than I am.Laughable huh your all about laughs it's all about the quip replies isn't it.

seinfeldrules said:
The US didnt even come close. And rest assured he broke the 150,000 'barrier' as you so crudely called it.

I'm cold, what can I say?

SaL said:
Your not a Christian so anyone that studies the Bible is laughable.That's fine if you think that I don't feel the need to condemn you.

WorldNetDaily you must be looking at some different site than I am.Laughable huh your all about laughs it's all about the quip replies isn't it.

I am christian, where didi you get the idea that I wasn't...
And that web site is still pure conspiracy crap, anyone else care to go to

http://www.worldnetdaily.com

and give their impressions please

gh0st said:
lets imagine for a second that iraq had wmd's (which they probably still do)

aahhh...Was it just me that hears the news? They've been there for nearly 3 years, and 0 WMDs. Now that's a little weird right?

btw, I agree with innervision, worldnetdaily is laughable site.

I mean... protesters want to block the delegates so Bush won't be nominated on time?

sure...so the Republicans will just quit off the election if Bush isn't elected as candidate on time...

OCybrManO said:
How about you go read about his policies instead of expecting them to be spoon-fed to you through television?

http://www.johnkerry.com/index.html

Click on one of the links under "Plan for America" on the left. That will give an overview of the subject and links to more in-depth discussion on the right side of the page.

Honestly, I've never been to johnkerry.com and I found that in like 5 seconds. Quit being so helpless.

I've seriously spent a lot of time at johnkerry.com. The fact of the matter is that, Kerry hasn't thoroughly defined many of his policies. You can say the exact same for Bush. However, Bush is different since we have a precedence about his goals and actions.

Telling me that Kerry is going to do this and that means nothing to me. I want to know how Kerry is going to do this and that.

This last part is to everyone:

Both sides need to avoid character assassination. Ignore Kerry's service record and Bush's missing service records. Ignore Kerry's flip-flopping and Bush's flip-flopping. Those arguments don't work because both candidates are bad in those areas. Keep the discussion on the issues.

Quoted for emphasis

blahblahblah you should read that quote a little more carefully....because it's basically agaisnt everything you've said in this thread....

and gh0st - wee foxnews! WMDs. I know there were gases, but you know what? it was 1 sarin gas shell. OMG OMG ! With one sarin gas shell Saddam could probably kill all of NYC !!!

Innervision961 said:

Your a Christian? Catholic? you study the Bible? I feel that you think the end times is a joke?

Sprafa said:
blahblahblah you should read that quote a little more carefully....because it's basically agaisnt everything you've said in this thread....

I haven't mentioned service records in any of my posts, IIRC.

ferd said:
if they're so easy to hide in Iraq, then it must be 10x times easier to hide some in the US ;)

maybe the belgian government uses chemical weapons on their own citizens and neighboring countries, but we dont.

blahblahblah said:
Telling me that Kerry is going to do this and that means nothing to me. I want to know how Kerry is going to do this and that.

How is Bush going to pay for the Iraq War? Oh, that's right, he's not going to pay for it. He'll let our children pay for it.

Sprafa said:
aahhh...Was it just me that hears the news? They've been there for nearly 3 years, and 0 WMDs. Now that's a little weird right?

hmmm... i think that in the future, instead of listening to the cia, kgb and mi6, the president should call up sprafa and ask him what he thinks the nation should do.

SaL said:
Your a Christian? Catholic? you study the Bible? I feel that you think the end times is a joke?

I'm sorry you're so fanatical, you really ruin things for the rest of us. To me the bible is a guideline for how to live life and how to treat others, the end times haven't happened yet, therefore i'm not going to sit up all night worrying about it.

moz4rt said:
hmmm... i think that in the future, instead of listening to the cia, kgb and mi6, the president should call up sprafa and ask him what he thinks the nation should do.

[SARCASM]that would be great !!![/SARCASM]

News Flash - Trying to attack me personnaly won't make your candidate any better moz4rt.

about KGB - I really thought they had changed names after the fal of the SU.....

Innervision961 said:
I'm sorry you're so fanatical, you really ruin things for the rest of us. To me the bible is a guideline for how to live life and how to treat others, the end times haven't happened yet, therefore i'm not going to sit up all night worrying about it.

Do you believe that Jesus is the Son of God and that he rose from the dead?

Sprafa said:
News Flash - Trying to attack me personnaly won't make your candidate any better moz4rt.

who exactly is "your" candidate? Jorge Sampaio?

Sprafa said:
about KGB - I really thought they had changed names after the fal of the SU.....

wrong again.

moz4rt said:

You don't need to be as close-minded as the rest to believe that Christ was a great man, and we should follow his words.

gh0st said:
maybe the belgian government uses chemical weapons on their own citizens and neighboring countries, but we dont.
Haha, atleast you used the right adjective for Belgium :p
But then again, you probably dont now where it's located (dont go searching on google to be smart) cuz if you'd know, you wouldn't say something that stupid.

You seem to get agressive very easy :p

moz4rt said:

Do you believe satan will eat your soul because you play video games?

Innervision961 said:

That site is pretty damn horrible. Just about every single political story is anti-Kerry or anti-Clinton or warning of nuke threats in the mideast.

Headline for Bush:
Bush says Bible is his best book
Also enjoys reading history as way to 'better see the future'

Headline for Kerry:
FBI documents say China funded Kerry
Suggest exchange with Beijing made for aerospace technology

There's an ads for several Anti-Kerry books, "Three Conservative books for $1" "Help build a better America with a Republican senate" and others.

It's so obviously biased toward the christian right, it's not even funny.

DarkStar said:
How is Bush going to pay for the Iraq War? Oh, that's right, he's not going to pay for it. He'll let our children pay for it.

I've said this before, neither canidate is perfect. Between the two however, I would go with Bush.

How we will pay for the Iraq War is something I did take into consideration when forming my opinion.

Mechagodzilla said:
That site is pretty damn horrible. Just about every single political story is anti-Kerry or anti-Clinton or warning of nuke threats in the mideast. There's an ads for several Anti-Kerry books, "Three Conservative books for $1" "Help build a better America with a Republican senate" and others.

It's obviously biased toward the christian right.

THANK YOU

Sprafa said:
[SARCASM]that would be great !!![/SARCASM]

LOL!!! i'm just showing everyone how you try and justify things. it's ok man, you can handle it. or maybe you're in one of your "modes".

ferd said:
Haha, atleast you used the right adjective for Belgium :p
But then again, you probably dont now where it's located (dont go searching on google to be smart) cuz if you'd know, you wouldn't say something that stupid.

You seem to get agressive very easy :p

i know where belgium is, i've been there, and i know how much ass it kicks. ive been to many european countries. but i was just making a comparison.

gh0st said:
who exactly is "your" candidate? Jorge Sampaio?

Are you really so Portugal-hating just because of me?

that's amazing gh0st. Really amazing.

gh0st said:
wrong again.

Oh really?

www.wikipedia.org said:
On November 6, 1991 the Russian KGB officially ceased to exist, though its successor organization, the Federalnaya Sluzhba Bezopasnosti, or FSB, is functionally extremely similar to the KGB. Belarus is the only post-Soviet society where the successor organization continues to be called the KGB. Belarus is also where one of the founders of the KGB, Felix Dzerzhinsky—who was born in a town now within Belarusian territory—remains a national hero.

Sprafa said:
You don't need to be as close-minded as the rest to believe that Christ was a great man, and we should follow his words.

He said he was a Christian. The Bible says that to be a Christian you must belive that Jesus is the Son of God and that he rose from the dead.

Back