Calll Of Duty demos!

ray_MAN

Tank
Reaction score
Call o' Duty Demo

It's out! On fileplanet! I download as we speak.

EDIT:: You must be a member to download...That suxorz:x

Edit 1: Theres 2-3 threads on this already.
Edit 2: You dont need to be a subcriber I got it last night off the public server.

Just played through it. Man now thats a game! Im buying it when it comes out!

that shit is so kickass, dude....

beat it on veteran

took the words right out of mah mouth: now THATS a game!!!11!1!!oneone!!1!1!

It's a good game.. too bad so many good games are coming out late 2003. Can't buy them all.

There are new Call of Duty videos out on Fileplanet, and doubtless elsewhere. The Red Sqaure video is absolutely amazing.

Dude, this threads a month old, why'dya bump it up?
Oh well, to late, i already did too!:p

I didn't think my comment quite deserving of an entirely new thread, so I got some more mileage out of an old one.

ive replayed it like 10 times already with the mods that came out for the demo already :D

errm....i have had COD demo for like 3-4WEEKS NOW! old news

Notice that this thread was made august 30th. Say sorry for the unnecassary flaming.;)

commando....you moron. This thread was made august 30th.

Looks like igneri beat me to it...

New Call of Duty Demo...

This exclusive demo of Call of Duty (Single Player), picking up where the 1st demo left off. This second demo starts off on June 6th at 7.30 and promises another excisting snack of things to come CoD! Try taking out a Tiger with a Panzerfaust for example!

Screenshots
http://www.codfiles.com/screenshots/29/news2/6988_1.jpg
http://www.codfiles.com/screenshots/29/news2/6988_2.jpg

Demo
http://www.alfagames.net/CallofDuty.zip
http://www.schadenfroh.com/callofduty.zip

Hey, thanks for the find m8
I am so excited
It's funny how we are playing in of Medal of Honor's children and some people want to eat MOH's children--That's before they realize CoD is one of MOH's children.
They probably released the second demo because the first one wasn't "ready" afterall-it had no 16-bit colour support.

Played it a few hours ago. Much tougher than the first demo - need to listen closely to Cpt. Foley for instructions. Gonna be a cool game --- Sol

Seems odd they'd release two levels directly linked, will these be in the full? I'll go download now...

i thought the 1st demo was too easy, even on hardest difficulty. cool that there's a 2nd demo!!!

It's not on any download sites :| I'm starting to get worried, are you sure this is legit?

Hes lieing! Notice how he got the pics off of a different site as the .zip file?

Heres prove hes lieing:

C a l l o f D u t y N e w s

Call of Duty: Dawnville Demo! - Miscellaneous
Posted by: Pro-Filer on 10-09-2003 at 13:54 - Source: CoDFiles.com
(This News Item has been viewed 1779 times!)
The December issue of PC Gamer will feature an exclusive demo of Call of Duty (Single Player), picking up where the 1st demo left off.
The second demo starts off on June 6th at 7.30 and promises another excisting snack of things to come CoD!
Try taking out a Tiger with a Panzerfaust for example!

However, since it's an exclusive to PC Gamer, CoDFiles.com nor any other site won't be allowed to host / mirror the demo at this time. So shell out a couple of bucks and get the december PC Gamer issue that's due out soon, I know I will!

Once the december demo is out the games gonna be out i believe. This above was found at codfiles.com. He took it out of context! GET HIM!

I just played it last night, it's the morning after the first demo, you have to defend the town from the Axis that are trying to get it back. Must kill three tanks then some mg's & snipers, get in to a car at the end of the demo. Nice stuff. Check www.callofdutyx.com for news and look on their forums, lots of people have it - the download sites got overloaded is all --- Soli

Alright ill look sorry if i said you were lying BUT it says this demo is exculsively for pcgamer so is it or os it not legit? I dont think its a big deal dlin a demo or whatever if its not legit but im just curious.
CoD is going to be coming out on oct 29th btw.

All the release notes say its a demo, so its not like its stolen or anything.
But after playing it I am absolutely amazed. Its just so incredibly awesome.

Damn i wanna play it it looks badass none of the links work though. Where did you get it direwolf?

Back