Calll Of Duty demos!

The December issue of PC Gamer will feature an exclusive demo of Call of Duty (Single Player), picking up where the 1st demo left off.
The second demo starts off on June 6th at 7.30 and promises another excisting snack of things to come CoD!
Try taking out a Tiger with a Panzerfaust for example!

However, since it's an exclusive to PC Gamer, CoDFiles.com nor any other site won't be allowed to host / mirror the demo at this time. So shell out a couple of bucks and get the december PC Gamer issue that's due out soon, I know I will!

---------------------------------

That is why it's not everywhere.

Wow that was a badass demo. CoD is gonna kick ass the only thing is is the missions seem alittle short.

Don't link to that site it's censored for a reason - Munro

Yup. Played it. Its nerve wrecking. I'm delighted it comes out 2 weeks after Max Payne 2. Weeeeee! Lots of nice things coming!

Wow, that demo kicked ass... Can't wait for October the 29 (Although we Europeans will get it like November 25th). :)

Could anyone who has the vid and atleast 50kbps uppload pm me? i can't find any mirrors that work with resonable speed...

Argh, Filefront took it down and now i can't find a working mirror!

I tried to IM you mchammer but you're not on now.
BTW i'm on 56k so meh it'd take literally overnight +few hours.

Does anyone have any more links to the second demo. I cant find it anywhere and those links dont work for me :(

Keep linking to that site and you're going to get yourself a ban.

Ohhh man, the second demo is kick ass, and much harder. I was so freaking lost at first lol, germans coming out of everywhere. But it was great ;)

Originally posted by Stiler
I tried to IM you mchammer but you're not on now.
BTW i'm on 56k so meh it'd take literally overnight +few hours.
Sorry i had to go shortly after i posted that sorry, if you still need it post here and ill get on.

I didn't like the 2nd Demo that much, reminded me WAY to much of MoH, and didn't have more historical realism (PanzerFaust could not destroy a Panther from a frontal attack) and they would not send a single man all the way back across the city to get another Panzerfaust......and the Mortar part was to familiar also. I'll still get the game though, but I just didn't like the 2nd one that much.

Originally posted by Dsty2001
and they would not send a single man all the way back across the city to get another Panzerfaust

Yeah, that kinda made no sense at all to me.

I didn't like the 2nd Demo that much, reminded me WAY to much of MoH, and didn't have more historical realism (PanzerFaust could not destroy a Panther from a frontal attack) and they would not send a single man all the way back across the city to get another Panzerfaust......and the Mortar part was to familiar also. I'll still get the game though, but I just didn't like the 2nd one that much.

Well first off it wasnt a panther it was a tiger. And what do you mean you have to walk half way back across town to get a panzer? If you mean the 2nd tank you have to take out all you have to do is grab a second after you defend the church. The 3rd one is destroyed by the other 2 guys in your squad that jump on top of it and throw a nade down the hatch..err actually that may be a optional event if you go furtherest to the right where the 3rd tank coming in cant hit you.

Is anyone else tired of the WWII games? I still play BF1942, but I have to admit, I'm getting tired of all these WWII shooters that all look more or less the same. I'm downloading this second demo now, but I probably won't buy this game. If anything, they could at least do WWI or how aout the Korean War, or what they call the "Forgotten War".

I downloaded this demo and beat in in half an hour, on regular. It was pretty fun once I figured out what I was supposed to do.

How about a colonial war game, with George Washington.

heh a colonial war game would be SWEET.

The colonial era in games like Empire earth and rise of nations are my favorites.

But it takes QUITE a bit of time to reload the rifles so....yea that'd be something to work out.

Yea well thats the way to play it save do what everyone else is doing and bank on it while its still hot. Now everyone is moving on to vietnam so eventually they will make it around to the Korean War or one of the others.

Originally posted by Tredoslop
Couldn't agree more.
World War one is more interesting for me than World War 2.
World War 1 sucked ass.Mostly trench fighting.Do you guys want to play a game where you mostly in a trench and your enemy is half a mile away from you?Only good battle of ww1 was the one in the argon forest and thats it.

Originally posted by mchammer75040
Not sure if its a new vid but theres a new (?) trailer here: http://www.gametrailers.com
Just scroll down alittle and youll see it its called "Brothers in Arms" its pretty cool :p.
That was so sad!;( ;( Especially the last 2 parts.

has anyone else noticed how much the Thompsons sound like the gun in HL2? or it might be the MP40 the germans are using. but that quick sharp crackling sound really reminds me of the barricade movie.

anyway, downloading the second demo now, looking forward to it.

i found the first demo a little pedestrian, hopefully this one will be more challenging.

Well first off it wasnt a panther it was a tiger. And what do you mean you have to walk half way back across town to get a panzer?

First off, If it was a Tiger, then there is no possible way a Panzerfaust could have took it out. Secondly, you have to go all the way back to the church, to retrieve the Panzerfaust (By yourself btw).

The 3rd one is destroyed by the other 2 guys in your squad that jump on top of it and throw a nade down the hatch
If it was only a grenade they threw down the hatch, then that tank should have not went up in a firey explosion like it did! :-/

First off, If it was a Tiger, then there is no possible way a Panzerfaust could have took it out. Secondly, you have to go all the way back to the church, to retrieve the Panzerfaust (By yourself btw).

If it was only a grenade they threw down the hatch, then that tank should have not went up in a firey explosion like it did! :-/

It is a tiger when you first start off you hear him say "Tiger coming in from the east" thats what im talkin about. Yea i agree one grenade shouldnt have blown it to hell but it does. What do you mean go all the way back to retrieve the panzer? The way i do it is get the first tank then when the squad falls back to the church i grab another before leaving. Then after blowing 2nd i go back but take the shortcut so the other guys take out the 3rd by themselves. If your talkin about not grabbing a panzer before the 2nd one comes out then yea then you would have to go back across town to grab another.

Back