catz0rs or d0gzors

catz0rs or dogz0rs?

• catz0rs, yay

Votes: 64 61.0%
  • d0gz0rs, b00

Votes: 41 39.0%

• Total voters
Suicide42 said:
and it was undoubtably started by neighbouring cats putting pressure on my cats... damn it, if only i had burnzies cat on my side maybe we couold fight back...

(burnzie shouting from the distance) NOOO!!! fool, you know it can never be controlled!!! it could turn on you!

:(

i'll fed ex it to ya, just gimmie the address ;) :LOL:

maybe if i starve it for a week i could cram it into a smaller package... and save on it haveing less weight...:LOL: im kidding ... ;)

if you cut off it's legs then you wont have to starve it for a week ;)

Cats get my vote allthough I don't have any animals at the moment.

I still remember when my brother stepped on Judas's (Yes Judas) tail and he turned around and ran into a cupboard... Poor Guy

Kyo said:
I still remember when my brother stepped on Judas's (Yes Judas) tail and he turned around and ran into a cupboard... Poor Guy

:| .... :rolleyes: ...:LOL:, lol, sorry I couldnt help but laugh :E

hey burnzie, have u stuck smarties tubes on your cats legs yet??? lmao if he did the robot :LOL:

and some of the cats on this forum are SO CUTE!!!

Heh...Stepping on Judas' tail. That reminds me of an incident that happened years ago.

My friend (Who was 6 at the time) tried to clost the door when the dog was going out, however he got the dogs tail caught in the door, and it was just kinda sticking out...the thing is, when they opened the door, the dog was at the end of the garden chasing a ball. It hadn't even noticed its tail was missing. It didn't bleed or anything...It must have had some kind of blood flow problem or something for it to come clean off like that.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Heh...Stepping on Judas' tail. That reminds me of an incident that happened years ago.

My friend (Who was 6 at the time) tried to clost the door when the dog was going out, however he got the dogs tail caught in the door, and it was just kinda sticking out...the thing is, when they opened the door, the dog was at the end of the garden chasing a ball. It hadn't even noticed its tail was missing. It didn't bleed or anything...It must have had some kind of blood flow problem or something for it to come clean off like that.

How old was the dog? I believe if its under 6 weeks, the tail has little to no bloodflow in it. Such is why dogs can have their tails docked at a young age

I don't think it was that young, but i could be wrong because it was about 13 years ago that this happened.

Suicide42 said:
hey burnzie, have u stuck smarties tubes on your cats legs yet??? lmao if he did the robot :LOL:

and some of the cats on this forum are SO CUTE!!!

nah remember i had to cut its legs off to post it to ya :LOL: :p

I can't stand all that 'furry' stuff. Where people try to make female animal cartoons look sexy. lol. Nothing sexy about a tail or cat ears to me!

marka ragnos... stop taking the pills you found onthe floor...

and magna gals r teh hot!! :D

Suicide42 said:
marka ragnos... stop taking the pills you found onthe floor...
I don't know what pills you are talking about, but I must be taking the same kind of pills when in the sleep or something, cuz I'm a AYB-lunatic. :p

omg! i left my bedroom after coming home from school (just now) and i must have left my door ajar because when i came back tom had nicked my seat. the rascal! i looked at him for about 30 seconds, and he just looked back in that "im an innocent little kitty" look.

so i went and got a stool, moved him along and started to load up the PC.

low and behold... while im writing this, he gets up and sits infront of the monitor!!! so i cant see what im typing ATM!!!

well hes gonna have to get off soon because im about to play my brand new copy of theif 3, which was on the floor from amazon when i came in :D

AAraggagghh damn it my catz0r bit me in the leg and earlier today it came home with a ****ing bird in its teeth.

LMFAO... look at the picture!!

you make kitty scared!

Back