Celeberies you want to see as president of the United States

h00dlum

Reaction score
What celebrity do you want to see as president for the most powerfull country in the world?

My vote goes to Arnold or Snoop Dogg :)

Ahnuld, so he can make awesome speeches all day long and run into Iraq with bazooka and blow the shit up there, like he did in Predator or Commando!

Usama bin Laden
Ooh wait, you said celeberies, oh well.

arnold. only celebrity i know that wouldent **** our country up.

Arnold!

"I must travel back in time and kill the founding fathers!"

Ahnahld. Whe is mah nein meela meeta ooze?!

If only the president didn't have to have been born a US citizen, then Arnold could become president...

My choices:
Arnold Schwarzenegger (He's already the governor of the most populated US state.)
Morgan Freeman (Because he played the president. (And god!))

Mr.Reak said:
Ahnuld, so he can make awesome speeches all day long and run into Iraq with bazooka and blow the shit up there, like he did in Predator or Commando!

lol :LOL:

David Palmer. I mean, Dennis Haysbert. With Kiefer Sutherland for Vice President. Elisha Cutherbert for Chief of Getting Nekkid :naughty:

Zapf brannigan should be pres. he'd make women's clothing illegal or somethin :D

Kangy said:
David Palmer. I mean, Dennis Haysbert. With Kiefer Sutherland for Vice President. Elisha Cutherbert for Chief of Getting Nekkid :naughty:
Heh. Heh. Giggety giggety. I'd love that government. And I'd certainly apply for a - ahem - position in Elisha Cuthbert's department. :naughty:

PvtRyan said:
Wow. Just wow.

Back