Christopher Reeve is Dead

****.. that's the last thing i needed to hear RIP superman ;(

Neutrino said:
That was quite unexpected. Sad indeed.

Yeah, this totally came out of nowhere. Everything I read said that Reeve was getting stronger everyday.

They should have a Superman marathon in his memory

And I should change my avatar from batman to Superman

This is sad. He was a good person. Did they ever get around to making a Superman III?

This news sucks, He will always be Superman in my eyes and now I guess he is flying above us all and nothing can hurt him now. He also did other grate movies and he was one of the greatest actors of his time.

RIP Christopher Reeve

It's a shame especially after how hard he fought after his accident. He was a figure of hope for people in similar situations and made good progress in getting research funded and more care for people.

With any luck his work will be continued.

Hot Soup said:
It's a shame especially after how hard he fought after his accident. He was a figure of hope for people in similar situations and made good progress in getting research funded and more care for people.

With any luck his work will be continued.

His money most probably was donated right ?

The dream will go on.

How can Superman DIE? Makes no sence.

He was a real good actor, stupid bloody horse.

Wow...Only a couple of weeks ago we were talking about how hes been getting stronger, and may even have a part in a new superman film.

How fitting, that as I was typing this, a certain piece of music from the Gladiator soundtrack came on...its title is Honour Him.

He really lived up to his message from Superman...Fighting for Truth, Justice and the American way of life

Yeah, I saw it, too.
I like the way nw909 just says it apathetically in the title.

"Christopher Reeve is dead."

I could see it now:
"The President is dead."
"Donald Rumsfeld is dead."
"I like food.:)"

;(

Man.. he was a fantastic person, so strong and humoristic.. Very, very sad indeed.

DAMN... I really liked his movies. ;( ;( ;(

Rest in peace, Reeve.

damn, the disabled community really has lost a champion, a real superman... Hope his legend lives on for many, many years to come.

He does have some good points on that maddox site...still, I don't think Reeve was a "bad" man.

i grew up on the superman movies he made, i really cared for that guy.

he died one day short of 9 years since his accident.

/me listens to our lady peace - supermans dead.

LOL just been reading some of that maddox site, some if its quite amusing like the article about garfield rofl :p

anyway, about christofer reeve, i pretty much agree with farrow- the maddoz site had a point, but he porbally wasnt a bad person (i dont know much about him).

Well they say celebrity deaths happen in threes... not sure I buy that theory but Rick James, Laura Brannigan and now Mr. Reeves. He got a little uppity after his unfortunate accident but I still felt for him.

So a little humor instead of sadness. I will quote a Chris Rock Skit..

"Superman can't walk... what kinda shit is that? What's next Aquaman is gonna drown in the tub?"

Back