Classic halflife2.net

Harij's het thread was lol. I remember posting that song. Never got the invite to het though, not that I care or owt.

Well then how about some credit to the guy who did your bitch-work for you? Yeesh.

What did I do there?
A coincidence? Well, the whole 'last post' thing was big for a while. I guess you would call it an inside joke.

And you were like, check his last posts. And his last posts all said "last post". Oh well, never mind. Lol'd my ass off for a minute when I saw that - whether you meant to or not.

Forgot about this
lastpost.jpg

Damn, so many classic funny moments. I wish I joined here sooner.

Harij's het thread was lol. I remember posting that song. Never got the invite to het though, not that I care or owt.

Yeah, I know Dek. I know
*brohug.

Any more classic memories... hmm..
Anybody looked at the site from when it was first made back in 2000 on the Internet Wayback Machine? It's absolutely eye-burning. Makes you really appreciate this layout.

Oh shit, someone post the valentines day hl2.net homepage.

Wow, look at that thread with Glo-Boy and Crazyharij. What a lot of dick waving. "Can you tell me about [list of technical terms]?"

Speaking of classic threads, any birthday thread where Sulk drew a picture. Those are always awesome.

You guys totally abused and trolled the tags. We had them for a week and by then it was like a slow and horrible car crash.

You guys totally abused and trolled the tags. We had them for a week and by then it was like a slow and horrible car crash.
Honestly we should have had some sort of seniority gate to determine who could tag something. As long as your account is at least two years old, you're good to go.

This specifically includes Chase.

The tags were my favorite part about this place. I would come up with the most hilarious tags. I had so many laughs. Good tags would make even shitty threads legendary. I was gutted when they took it away.

Never forget.

Honestly we should have had some sort of seniority gate to determine who could tag something. As long as your account is at least two years old, you're good to go.

This specifically includes Chase.

It could be a moderator given privilege.
And Chase.

Anyone else remember that time we had this Gabby chat i believe? halflife2.net/gabby or something of that sort. You could get almost 20 people in chat. That was before steam chat.

It could be a moderator given privilege.
And Chase.

Anyone else remember that time we had this Gabby chat i believe? halflife2.net/gabby or something of that sort. You could get almost 20 people in chat. That was before steam chat.
gabbly I think it was, and yeah it was hilarious.

I was a tag hater.

Still am.

**** 'em.

Some of my favourite tags were the ones about how much people hated tags.

Back