Classic halflife2.net

Oh wow, lots of people got infraction'd for that.

Why is Koola Meena (or Kula Meenur) banned?

I don't recall.

EDT: I think he pissed off an admin with antics of some sort, though I don't recall what exactly it was.

Man, you guys brought up so many good memories...

Stern Ascension, Proll Incident, Photo Edit Contests, Willie getting a girl pregnant, the time Munro went missing (wasnt there for it but laughed so hard), berkman, princess_jen, that picture of Vegeta with his sister in the car (and all the hilarious photo-edits of that)...

Also, "The time I almost died" thread was hysterical.

Man, you guys brought up so many good memories...

Stern Ascension, Proll Incident, Photo Edit Contests, Willie getting a girl pregnant, the time Munro went missing (wasnt there for it but laughed so hard), berkman, princess_jen, that picture of Vegeta with his sister in the car (and all the hilarious photo-edits of that)...

Also, "The time I almost died" thread was hysterical.

I demand this picture. I hear this bitch is a fox.

Try going to my profile and looking for the comment that says "hey brotha"

Lazy ****s.

Try going to my profile and looking for the comment that says "hey brotha"

Lazy ****s.

O
M
F
G

b1240c9f8efd2e822dde5d9255d482e7608ed7d3_full.jpg

I SEE ABSOLUTELY NO RESEMBLANCE

Ahhhh I just remembered brain worms. Lemonking got so much shit for that. I think even before he deserved it from discussing politics.

O
M
F
G

b1240c9f8efd2e822dde5d9255d482e7608ed7d3_full.jpg

I SEE ABSOLUTELY NO RESEMBLANCE

What the...

She looks completely different than in the photo edit pic. Must be the lighting... and how her shirts falling off. Hawt. How come you never let your shirt fall off vegeta?

She takes a new pic every week.

The resemblance is a lot stronger in profile (side) shots.

Don't talk about his sister like that! I'll kill you!

I need to think about what I post more. I ninja-edited that message like 8 times trying to come up with a better joke. I am still disappointed in what i ended up with.

I thought it was funny. I also imagined a territorial dog barking it at Viper.

I'd be reminded of Vegeta too much.

Why must any mention of my sister unfailingly derail a thread.

It wasn't even my fault this time.

I see no resemblence to Vegeta, she barely even has a chin.
I loved that vegeta shoop thread though, it was exceedingly legendary.

Yeah, I loved that thread, though my favorite shoop was in that Zeno Clash contest. That comic ZT made had me on the floor :LOL:

Every thread where Vegeta's sister somehow comes up always cheers me up. People just make me laugh.

This thread is now about how hot Vegeta's sister is.

Discuss.

Also lol if she stumbles across this weird internet community that uses her as an inside joke.

She's quite aware.

I DON'T BELIEVE YOUUUUUUUUU PROVE IT

Every thread where Vegeta's sister somehow comes up always cheers me up. People just make me laugh.

Because our minds cannot fathom how such a gorgeous woman, capable of conjuring the most beautiful thoughts mankind could ever think, could possibly be related to a man who's name is synonymous with underage yaoi dick girl hentai and e-penor.

Doubt she's as unbelievable as Kate Beckinsale.

I remember when it was discovered that Bliink was actually way hotter than vegeta's sister.

Happy Krynn?

Back