Clueless employee response #447 (but kind of a good sign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah right, they can't ban all of us. Or wait, I guess they could; who's stopping them?

Maybe we're not really here...we're all just dreaming the same dream...

Originally posted by MMhardKy
Ups... I have 4:42AM over hear. Shouldn't I go to bet?

wollen sie eine teller sauerkraut und einen flashe bier?

Originally posted by SpaceRain
Amazing this thread wasn't closed 34 pages ago. :)

all the mods went to sleep, SHHHHHHHHH! dont wake them or were ****ed!

Originally posted by GJaaGular
Maybe we're not really here...we're all just dreaming the same dream...
Or maybe, you all are a figment of my imagination. Omgomgomgomgomg, they're in my head!

Yeah, it's like waking your dad up in the middel of the night and having him run down saitrs in his tighty whitey's to yell at you and your friend. That actually happened to me once. LOL, and my friend still talks about it this day because it scarred him so badly.

Originally posted by dis
Yeah, it's like waking your dad up in the middel of the night and having him run down saitrs in his tighty whitey's to yell at you and your friend. That actually happened to me once. LOL, and my friend still talks about it this day because it scared him so badly.

lmao..that's classic...tidy whitey dad becomes nightmare icon for traumatized child...i remember once my dad started pissing on our couch and taking a crap in the sink when i had a sleepover...my friends kept complaining about the smell...but i assued them this behavior was natural at our household

Originally posted by dis
Yeah, it's like waking your dad up in the middel of the night and having him run down saitrs in his tighty whitey's to yell at you and your friend. That actually happened to me once. LOL, and my friend still talks about it this day because it scarred him so badly.

If I see Older men running at me In their underwear yelling ...I exit stage left an don't stop running till I get home.

Originally posted by spitcodfry
lmao..that's classic...tidy whitey dad becomes nightmare icon for traumatized child...i remember once my dad started pissing on our couch and taking a crap in the sink when i had a sleepover...my friends kept complaining about the smell...but i assued them this behavior was natural at our household

HAHAHAHAHAHAA:cheese:

Originally posted by GJaaGular
If I see Older men running at me In their underwear yelling ...I exit stage left an don't stop running till I get home.
But, what if you are at home?

Everybody say "Half Life 2 is the best game ever!" in his mother language! (but I think all of you are americans!)

Originally posted by Rasmoh
But, what if you are at home?

I suppressed everything that happened after that...so i can't tell ya or i'll need more shock treatments

Everybody say "Half Life 2 is the best game ever!" in his mother language! (but I think all of you are americans!)
Half-Life 2 oin paras peli ikinä! Ihan oikeesti!!! Jätkät hei, minne te oikein meette? Hei, älkää viittikö... Toi ei oo yhtään kivaa.

Yea, it was very embarassing. Must have been 6 years ago or so, I think I was a sophomore in high school roundabout. I think we were playing Goldeneye, first week it ws out. I think my friend was in shock for a good 5 minutes at least.

Half Life 2 er det beste spillet i hele verden

I appreciate the artistic integrity of people like the Fonz...his ability to so easily coax a pre-pubescent female into his ride must be recognized. I need a gf :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back