Clueless employee response #447 (but kind of a good sign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by spitcodfry
The HEV suit is fully equipped with all manner of sanitary gadgets...such as cleaning the poop out of your ass when you take a shit...and spraying a fine mist of spritzer water into your anus to clean the deeper reaches of the bowels. On the back of the HEV suit is a container that stores said fecal matter...when full...it sprays out the back in a geyser-like shot

:eek: rofl

Dude, so the HEV suit could be called a POOP SUIT. Sweet, I gotta get me one because I love pooping my pants. But then I wouldn'tget the fun of sitting in it and squishing it all around.

Originally posted by MMhardKy
I have a GeForce Ti4200!!!:bounce: :bounce: :cheers: :cheese:
Me too! OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGM!

Mog?

Originally posted by GJaaGular
I feel like a kid in math class an the substitute teacher leaves the room...

Wow, what a great analogy, so true. lol

Originally posted by dis
Dude, so the HEV suit could be called a POOP SUIT. Sweet, I gotta get me one because I love pooping my pants. But then I wouldn'tget the fun of sitting in it and squishing it all around.

That's the great thing about it...you can set either manual disposal or automatic...whichever you wish...you can open the 'ass' compartment on the back of your HEV suit and play with the poop all you like.

What if the poop suit gets damaged an malfunctions shooting poop INTO your ass?

That's the great thing about it...you can set either manual disposal or automatic...whichever you wish...you can open the 'ass' compartment on the back of your HEV suit and play with the poop all you like.

YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!! It's kinda like the astronauts when they get to poop in their space age adult depends diapers. Kinda makes me wish I had no control of my bowel movements.

Originally posted by GJaaGular
What if the poop suit gets damaged an malfunctions shooting poop INTO your ass?

Then you'll need to call HEV Industried technical support poop line at 1-900-856-POOP.

Woah, that's like, pretty cool, dude. I bet Killa_TJH would love that kind of a suit. You know, since he's into scat and all that shit.

How should I upgrade my machine? I have a Athlon XP1800+, 1024MB RAM PC333, GeForce Ti4200.

I was thinking about getting a nice Radeon 9800 pro 128MB and an Athlon XP2600+, maybe 2800+

But it won't happen until end of October or so:( How can I NOT play HL2 if it will be already out??? I want to play it first on my upgraded machine!!!

Dude, what's wrong with being into scat? scatlovers.com babay

Originally posted by dis
Dude, what's wrong with being into scat? scatlovers.com babay
Nothin' wrogn with that, bro. To each his own, I say.

How should I upgrade my machine? I have a Athlon XP1800+, 1024MB RAM PC333, GeForce Ti4200.

I was thinking about getting a nice Radeon 9800 pro 128MB and an Athlon XP2600+, maybe 2800+

But it won't happen until end of October or so:( How can I NOT play HL2 if it will be already out??? I want to play it first on my upgraded machine!!!

I think you should rip out all your components in your computer...motherboard...video card...hard drive etc...and fill it with poop!! Hahahahaha!!! It'll run Half-Life 2 great!! No really!!! Hahahahaha!!!

I think you should rip out all your components in your computer...motherboard...video card...hard drive etc...and fill it with poop!! Hahahahaha!!! It'll run Half-Life 2 great!! No really!!! Hahahahaha!!!

:dork:

Hey I just graduated to A Zombie thanks to this Thread...Wooo hooo...Headcrabs are all idiots to me now...Wooo hooo...Let the Flaming begin...

Originally posted by TechnoHippyChic
/cries Hey, I have Indian somewhere in my ancestry...

So do I, one of my great great great great...... grandmother's I think. SO distant it's almost not worht mentioning. But my girlfriend is a quarter Cherokee which is pretty cool.

Few know of the secret mating ritual of those known as the 'Combine.' Usually selecting a deserted area...such as a research test chamber...or a dark alley...the dominant combine approaches the less-dominant combine and prepares to shoot his legs off. While paralyzed...the dominant combine moves in and prepares to steal the clothes off of the injured soldier. He then sprays talcum powder over the body...and on top of that feces. Several hours later...a group of headcrabs comes by to devour him and the feces

Originally posted by dis
So do I, one of my great great great great...... grandmother's I think. SO distant it's almost not worht mentioning. But my girlfriend is a quarter Cherokee which is pretty cool.

Cherokee is my tribe, as well...

Few know of the secret mating ritual of those known as the 'Combine.' Usually selecting a deserted area...such as a research test chamber...or a dark alley...the dominant combine approaches the less-dominant combine and prepares to shoot his legs off. While paralyzed...the dominant combine moves in and prepares to steal the clothes off of the injured soldier. He then sprays talcum powder over the body...and on top of that feces. Several hours later...a group of headcrabs comes by to devour him and the feces
I feel sorry for the lesser soldier :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back