Clueless employee response #447 (but kind of a good sign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread rules..people are actually having fun instead of bumming themselves into the third plane of hell...Let it Burn

Originally posted by MMhardKy
So it will be a bad game?

Yes---Gordon dances naked for Combine soldiers in exchange for his life while they toss pennies at his body. You go around City 17 in this bartering fashion for the duration of the game.

Originally posted by Killa_TJH
MAN WHATS YOU PROBLEM. IF YOU LIKE GUYS KEEP IT TO YOURSLEF. THIS IS A HL2 FORUM, NOT SWEETCANDYCANE ****** BUTT LOVERS CHAT SITE!! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WITH THAT CRAP.

Okay first off.... what does liking guys have to do with scat?

Second off. ::biatchslap::

Thirdly. ::douses with a firehose::

Fourthly. I work at Target. You guys will all know the friggin day we get HL2 into the back room, as i work half my time at the electronics section, and have everyone else looking too ;)

Originally posted by spitcodfry
Yes---Gordon dances naked for Combine soldiers in exchange for his life while they toss pennies at his body. You go around City 17 in this bartering fashion for the duration of the game.
While running away from 400lb Black guys named bubba that just escaped from jail

You know... I've been gone for 30 minutes... and when I come back... everything is shot to hell. But, there is a good side to this as well... I haven't laughed this hard in some time. It's good to see that people are actually having fun instead of depressing themselves over this game.

Well my Comp USA told me IO 1 just means it's going to come out...not necessarily soon, and that it's a new title is all.

Now, where's that Underwear Helm of Irresponsibility?

Well, that could true, but I would like some confirmation. And perhaps some intelligent dialog..

If all the toilets in City 17 are busted....does one poop with gun in hand an his Hev suit around his ankles squatted in the corner of a broken down building or just go in the suit an call it lubricant?

Well, that means it will be a good game. Sounds cool!

Originally posted by TechnoHippyChic
Well, that could true, but I would like some confirmation. And perhaps some intelligent dialog..
Hey, this thread is full of sparkling and intellectual dialogue. Hell, even Shakespeare would be impressed :) .

Shakespeare... hmm... Half-Life ala Shakespear... *me thinks*... *me thinks harder*... *me gives up and watches another HL2 vid*

Originally posted by GJaaGular
If all the toilets in City 17 are busted....does one poop with gun in hand an his Hev suit around his ankles squatted in the corner of a broken down building or just go in the suit an call it lubricant?
I would imagine dirty diapers, that alyx would change

I'm asking a again:

Would you eat a headcrab for dinner to play Half Life 2 right now?

or:

Would you eat (I say EAT!!!) Alyx for dinner to play Half Life 2 right now?

I/\/t3||g3/\/t C0/\/-\/3r$@t|0/\/ <---------GOD THATS HARD TO DO

Edit: It says intelligent conversation if ur not l3e7

That's a tough one MMhardKy... the headcrab would probably taste better, but Alyx would be easier on the... body.

FINALLY I REACH THE END SO I CAN POST!

o wait i have nothing to say.......

Would you eat Half Life 1 for dinner to play Half Life 2 right now?

or:

Would you play Half Life 1 for dinner to eat Half Life 2 right now?

Would you eat (I say EAT!!!) Alyx for dinner to play Half Life 2 right now?
I wouldn't eat her for dinner, but I would definately eat her (if she were a real person).

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I think it's about time for Rasmoh to go to bed.

Originally posted by coolio2man
I/\/t3||g3/\/t C0/\/-\/3r$@t|0/\/ <---------GOD THATS HARD TO DO

Edit: It says intelligent conversation if ur not l3e7

Well if no one thinks thats hard, try spelling

Super-Cali-Frad-ulistic-ex-pi-ali-dochous In l3e7 Speak

I'm just kidding. I'm not going to bed just yet :daddario:

Originally posted by Rasmoh
I wouldn't eat her for dinner, but I would definately eat her (if she were a real person).

I would fry eggs on her nipples...and then eat them off of her...preferably with bacon

Goodnight Rasmoh. And happy "waking up into an official dela... ehm... gold announcement"

Originally posted by Rasmoh

perhaps a gf is in order for u

The question is:

or:

I would fry eggs on her nipples...and then eat them off of her...preferably with bacon
Bacon is bad for your cholesterol levels, dude. I'd replace it with some vegetables.

The question is:

or:

I would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back