Clueless employee response #447 (but kind of a good sign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we're past disorder right now. we really need this game out 9/30

hey Spitcod, you should call up Carmack and see if he'll give you a tour of ID.... :thumbs:

I'm going crazy for you, baby.

/me puts on some Barry White tunes

Originally posted by otomo

I think shrinks would just throw their arms up in defeat if they psych-analyzed one of us..."prognosis unknown!"

Originally posted by otomo

Disorder? This is freaking chaos. This is how governments get overthrown....

Originally posted by TechnoHippyChic
Valve got to them :p

Valve has gotten to all of us... Just look at us...sitting here... browsing these forums looking for any new news of the release or anything at all coming from Valve...

I'm temporarily outta here...I'm getting bored of the surfing for info thing...

I'll just find out next Tues. what's goin' down.

I hope that this wont end in some kid taking suicide cause hl2 wont land in his mail box on the 30.
I keep my faith in Gabe.

But if the shit hits the fan. here is a guide

Originally posted by spitcodfry
I think shrinks would just throw their arms up in defeat if they psych-analyzed one of us..."prognosis unknown!"
Then they'd say our diagnosis was "PU". Then we would start a huge thread, somewhere in the middle of it, start talking about potatoes, and then dieing even more off-topic as it progressed. :cool:

Dammit, I need it NOW! I'm not sleeping or eating properly.

Gimme the game or I will shortly be seeing myself though my bunghole.

"What you need sir, is some Half-Life 2! Take this receipt down to your local EB and get it filled out. That's good for one return. If you run out at that point, just call me again and I can fill another one out for you."

the government is gonna shut HL2 down in fear of crazed fans that may or may not eat babies if one more delay thread pops up

Mmm baby, let me be your Half-Life 2. You can play with me all night long.

Originally posted by MrMethane
Dammit, I need it NOW! I'm not sleeping or eating properly.

Gimme the game or I will shortly be seeing myself though my bunghole.

Luckily I can still sleep properly...although the night before it comes out is going to be rough

Originally posted by Rasmoh

If you're an attractive young girl, yes. Otherwise, no way in hell. The Spit man goes one way...the way of the skirt

Whats up with all these freaking gay comments? Are you a little sweet or something? You are freaking me out you sicko.

Luckily I can still sleep properly...although the night before it comes out is going to be rough

Yeah, you are lucky. I can't sleep right as I am now, I just hate to imagine what will happen when HL2 is released. I may as well become a vampire and sleep during the day....

If you're an attractive young girl, yes. Otherwise, no way in hell. The Spit man goes one way...the way of the skirt
Well, I guess I could wear a skirt.

watch out spit plenty of people with skirts on that you dont want to get near lol

Originally posted by Killa_TJH
Whats up with all these freaking gay comments? Are you a little sweet or something? You are freaking me out you sicko.
Mmm, let me freak on it, baby.

I'm just drunk, that's all.

This was an extremely good thread, please keep it on topic. If you want to flirt with eachother use the PM system, dont fill this thread with garbage. I will try to find out what IO means as soon as I can.
-Paul

You're wasting a booze buzz on the HL2.net forums??! Go out and hit someone with your car for cryin' out loud! Something constructive!

DUDE YOU ******, STOP IT NOW!!! THIS CRAP IS MAKING ME SICK!

Originally posted by No Limit
This was an extremely good thread, please keep it on topic. If you want to flirt with eachother use the PM system, dont fill this thread with garbage. I will try to find out what IO means as soon as I can.
-Paul

Too late. It lost any value a dozen pages back...

Originally posted by Killa_TJH
DUDE YOU ******, STOP IT NOW!!! THIS CRAP IS MAKING ME SICK!

Don't give into him...that only feeds the perversion

We can all thank the quick reply function for speedy threads like these.

You're wasting a booze buzz on the HL2.net forums??! Go out and hit someone with your car for cryin' out loud! Something constructive!
Nah, I'm too lazy. Besides, it's already 4AM here and all the bars are closed. And I don't even own a car.

So, the most constructive way to spend my time until I fall asleep is to hang out at the forums :daddario: .

You mean destructive, right?

Originally posted by No Limit
-Paul

Thank you!]

i can't believe someone would even joke about getting drunk and getting in an accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back