Clueless employee response #447 (but kind of a good sign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by GJaaGular
My mother's my sister

Weird. Do you fight with her a lot and pull on her hair as well as ask to borrow money?

My dog is sick today because of eating the cat's shit out of the litter box. He's been barfing everywhere.

Originally posted by Rasmoh
So you're into scat, eh?

MAN WHATS YOU PROBLEM. IF YOU LIKE GUYS KEEP IT TO YOURSLEF. THIS IS A HL2 FORUM, NOT SWEETCANDYCANE ****** BUTT LOVERS CHAT SITE!! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WITH THAT CRAP.

U don't know what being an accident is? Lol ask your mom
Say it this way

"Mom was i made in a car accident"

Originally posted by spitcodfry
My dog is sick today because of eating the cat's shit out of the litter box. He's been barfing everywhere.

lol :cat:

damn, spit....

I just don't no what to say :frog:

Originally posted by coolio2man
I am a Princess u jerk!! TOuch my Vagina

Not without protection...I am a major proponent of Planned Parenthood

Originally posted by Killa_TJH
MAN WHATS YOU PROBLEM. IF YOU LIKE GUYS KEEP IT TO YOURSLEF. THIS IS A HL2 FORUM, NOT SWEETCANDYCANE ****** BUTT LOVERS CHAT SITE!! GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WITH THAT CRAP.
Do I hear a vein popping?

Seriously, I was bored and drunk. Chill.

Seriously, please stop this crap. This is a good thread and you turned it into shit, then you all wonder why all we get is stupid delay threads, it's because any time a good thread shows up people spam it with liking to dress up in skirts or something stupid like that. If this is not going to get back on topic can a mod please close this thread and the original poster repost this information?

Originally posted by No Limit
Seriously, please stop this crap. This is a good thread and you turned it into shit, then you all wonder why all we get is stupid delay threads, it's because any time a good thread shows up people spam it with liking to dress up in skirts or something stupid like that. If this is not going to get back on topic can a mod please close this thread and the original poster repost this information?

Muwhahahaha!!! All chaos ensues and there's nothing anyone can do about it!!! The jester has the keys to the castle and is running through the halls naked!

Muwhahahaha!!! All chaos ensues and there's nothing anyone can do about it!!! The jester has the keys to the castle and is running through the halls naked!

Rofl!

w3rd BRO!! :cat: <--------KITTY!!!

Originally posted by No Limit

Actually, that's a good idea. I'll monitor for a while and if nothing comes of it I'll repost..

*gets his jester hat*
Seriously, we're allowed one dumb/insane thread a day. Let it be.

**** it, I give up :rolleyes:. You all enjoy yourselves but don't bitch when you see a thousand "OMG!!!! THIS GAME IS DELAYED!!!" threads instead of actually useful threads like this,

Originally posted by coolio2man
w3rd BRO!! :cat: <--------KITTY!!!

Is that my kitty? Why I do believe it is. And what, pray tell, are you doing with my kitty?

Originally posted by TechnoHippyChic
Actually, that's a good idea. I'll monitor for a while and if nothing comes of it I'll repost..

Well my Comp USA told me IO 1 just means it's going to come out...not necessarily soon, and that it's a new title is all.

Now, where's that Underwear Helm of Irresponsibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back