Clueless employee response #447 (but kind of a good sign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by coolio2man
Girl friend = bossy smelly fish monster

i havent laughed this hard looking at a post on a forum in a long time. a true lol

Naw... Girlfriends are a GOOD thing for us male gamers... (my appologies to any females here...if your boyfriend is a gamer, I'm sorry that you don't get the time and energy from him that you deserve).

Yeah, getting to be about 6:23 p.m. on the west coast, now... probably about all closed :( Check tomorrow, though!

Headcrabs rule... uh hehehe. Back on topic... any other confirmations?

i didn't get an answer from my comp usa they were looking it up and someone hung me up :|

GABE! IF YOU ARE READING THIS...YOU CAN STOP THE INSANITY! SEE WHAT DUMB BEASTS YOU HAVE CREATED? PLEASE SILENCE THE WOES OF THOUSANDS OF YOUR FANS!

Just a quick question... how many posts does it take to be promoted from headcrab? Not like I'm counting or anything... nor does it matter... the community maters... yeah.

*edit* - going to eat dinner. will be back to this monstrosity of a thread in a lil' while.

*Try's t find his marbles.
THE PURPLE DUCK iN FOTTBALL CATCHYY PENIS!!
YES I SAID PENIS

Originally posted by otomo
i didn't get an answer from my comp usa they were looking it up and someone hung me up :|

call back and ask to speak to a manager... report it. A name would help..

gabe is sitting at home playing hl2 right now i think hehe anyone up for a tactical gabe-house raid?

just about closing time for my comp usa :( i will call again tomorrow tho. the website says nov 14 :| they will probably just say that again but oh well

coolio2man is antlion and hes more of a dumbasss n00b then any headcrab you shouldent judge by that lil word under there name on what that guy knows

Whoops I wet Myself -coolio2man

according to this, even if it's ordered or sent today, it could take forever..

maybe you guys can disect this better..

(Gabe at home) Man we made one hell of an awesome game - I'm sure the entire world is enjoying it as well...wait... Did.. I send. Feh I'll check if I sent it off next week, game first! =P

i read these forums more then posting. its just one big delay thread lol

Originally posted by otomo
just about closing time for my comp usa :( i will call again tomorrow tho. the website says nov 14 :| they will probably just say that again but oh well

as someone (? sorry..) mentioned earlier, ask them to give you the status code in the computer..

this theard is SSLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG down

A valiant effort to keep this thread on track TechnoHip, but there's just no stopping it....

Ok people I just talked to Comp USA in Bellevue (the same city Valve is in) and they told me the status is IO 1...which they said, and I quote...just means 'they don't have it yet,' and it's a new product...no indication whatosever regarding release

someone who is really bored should go back and count up all the delay threads on these forums.

This is kinda on topic... but with all these stores saying different dates...I'd just like Valve to come out and give an official statement sometime soon. So when the 30th rolls around, if it is delayed, I'm not gonna be calling around to see if stores have it. I'd just like to know if it's delayed and for how long.

As for all this CompUSA stuff...the IO could be promising..but then it could just mean they placed an order and the "Incoming Order" or whatever IO is supposed to mean just means the order has been placed, and may be no closer to getting there than it will be in a few weeks. So... yeah.....err...I'm kinda distracted right now..Playmakers is on...

Big gulps huh? ......Alright....welll see ya later..

this is by far the biggest delay theard todate i dont know why

Originally posted by spitcodfry
Ok people I just talked to Comp USA in Bellevue (the same city Valve is in) and they told me the status is IO 1...which they said, and I quote...just means 'they don't have it yet,' and it's a new product...no indication whatosever regarding release
Thanks, at least I know that I'm not crazy or something.

oh i dunno if this is the biggest there have been some big ones in the past.

AmishSlayer, I thik that's what we'd ll just like to know, one way or the other.

Originally posted by spitcodfry

Valve got to them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back