Clueless employee response #447 (but kind of a good sign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
god why is this thread growing so fast

i think its a good sign that compusa has it down as arriving within 2 weeks, thanks to patrick (i think that wa sthe name, sry)

omg i just watched the bink videos again, i want hL2 more than anything right now

Like I said on another post...
"This Forum is like the Hindenburg...Its a disaster but its still fun to watch the Flames"

I find all of this extremely entertaining....somebody post another unfounded delay thread an lets keep this party going!!!

My Dog locked me out of the bathroom WTF?

the train is going 500mph and station #930 is fastly approaching. when will the brake be applied?!?

No Quik, you never did... just like when I kid asks about a certain present, the parent replies... "We'll see".

I have to say I have been reading these forums for a few weeks now and this thread just made me post, I am laughing so hard i'm about to puke. Don't know why i found this whole thread so funny but it was.

You're right, it is getting a little out of whack... I just can't help laughing at some of these posts. Potatoes? :D

This is what happens when you let special ed students post on forums. :/

I didn't need to know about that coolio2man! NOOO BAD IMAGES! Where's my girlfriend when I need her?

Originally posted by Hawk8250
I didn't need to know about that coolio2man! NOOO BAD IMAGES! Where's my girlfriend when I need her?

You have a girlfriend? I need to get me one of those. Heard they're nice.

Wasn't the Statue of Liberty given to us by France?

*edit* @ Spit - Yeah, she's a cutie. Nice too. Whenever I have the time, we try to hang out.

my dumbass brothers screenname was somehting like pototasplus or something, he loves them...but not in a cool way

sam likes potatoes but gollum doesnt

the end

yes, and we liberated them, and THEY hate US.

Originally posted by spitcodfry
You have a girlfriend? I need to get me one of those. Heard they're nice.

They are till you've been dating them for almost 5 years and then they want you to take them on trips and buy them a ring and stuff. Then it can get annoying lol

Editl I should have gotten out while I could.... j/k

Originally posted by TechnoHippyChic
To try and steer this back on track, anyone else get IO from CompUSA?
/me shrugs

Does anyone here live in Louisville, Ky, USA? And If so, did you call the CompUSSR here? If you did, what did they say? I'm too lazy to pick up the phone right now.....I actually think they are closed here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back