Clueless employee response #447 (but kind of a good sign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Axium
Haha, maybe me and Chic are calling the same CompUSA, because we're the only ones getting IO. Where you live at man?

Not a man, but I'm in Houston...

I don't know peeps... there's just too much evidence to support that it will be released next week or a week after.

How about closing those forums and reopening them Sept. 30?

I think Quik knows too much! Quik.... I am going to raid your living quarters! Okay, maybe not, but still man... you sure you're not in the "in" with Valve?

*edit* Oh, and I live in the land of Spuds!

the acronym finder says "Inexperienced Operator" for IO, i found that humorous.

Originally posted by quik
How about closing those forums and reopening them Sept. 30?

Now that is the best damn idea I've heard in a long time. It would get me away from the comp for awhile and allow me to focus more on studying.

Originally posted by coolio2man
without potato's i would be lost
There is much truth to these words... except for potato's... methinks you mean potatoes... unless you know someone named potato who happens to own... nope, you just mispelled it... and bacon is good on potatoes too.

what're you talking about coolio? upping your post count? :0

Originally posted by spitcodfry
Now that is the best damn idea I've heard in a long time. It would get me away from the comp for awhile and allow me to focus more on studying.

Same apply to me.

You're not supposed to be asking the date the shipment will come in, damnit. You're supposed to be asking the status code on the item.

Eat a potato and see your ancestors...hehe... too much Warcraft 3 lately.

Muwhahahahaha!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These forums have degenerated to the level of dumb beasts

Originally posted by spitcodfry

Although it would be opened and two possibilities would arrise:

DELAYED:

40,000 new members will join suddenly overloading hl2.net (ala steampowered)

RELEASED:

40,000 new members will join suddenly overloading hl2.net (ala steampowered)

:D

I cryed the first time I found out that french fries were made of potatos. I thought, how can this be? I love french fries, but I HATE potatos. My whole world collapsed on me.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back